WELL, WELL, WELL! The GHSA is at it again!

ORabidOne

I NEVER thought that FUCKING SOCCER would rankle our nuggies in GEORGIA! According to the Moultrie Disturber! There is a decent chance that the GHSA State Championships will be displaced once AGAIN! Along about that time, Atlanta United could tentatively be hosting their championship game on that Saturday or the one after! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Illegals fucking us at every turn! SCOOOOOOORE, SCOOOOOOORE! SOCCER, a WASTE of fucking sweat! THAT, and the Falcons may preempt the Corky Klassic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But THAT'S less likely than the pussy man's football!

Your righteous indignation is pathetic.  When you make the mortgage payments on the billion dollar plus stadium, then you get to decide that an event for one of the teams that the stadium was built for gets to take priority.  Hmmm, have an event that might have 30,000 people or have an event that might have 75,000 people or more.  By the way, if you have the smaller event you have to pay to have your team play somewhere else than the stadium that was built or them.  That's not even a decision that needs to be made.  I can't decide if you are just stirring the pot or if you are serious.  If you are serious you need to get your meds checked cause your high on life mantra isn't matching up with the reality of your words.

Heck, I would have thought you would be pleased that the GHSA is making contingency plans.  Since it should be known a reasonable amount of time in advance, people and teams should be able to make appropriate plans.

• Like 3

I can see Grayson is at it again !!!!

They told the GHSA to play the Championship game on Wednesday instead of the following Saturday (if the Benz wasn't available) knowing full well that Colquitt is a blue collar/no collar working community.  No way they could bring people to a Championship game in the middle of the week.  They work for a living.  Me and Rab would be the only ones there.

Durn Green Meanies !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Fred and a lot of his compatriots have been vigorously spreading fake news that the "G" in GHSA stands for Gwinnett...but those in the know down in South Georgia are well aware that the "G" in GHSA...stands for Grayson.

Rufus>>

Dang it Rufus, you weren't supposed to tell everyone!

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

They told the GHSA to play the Championship game on Wednesday instead of the following Saturday (if the Benz wasn't available) knowing full well that Colquitt is a blue collar/no collar working community.  No way they could bring people to a Championship game in the middle of the week.  They work for a living.  Me and Rab would be the only ones there.

Durn Green Meanies !!!!!

Rufus>>

These ATL shitheads have NO concept of the logistics involved in a SOWEGA team trekking to the Benz! Every time clowns like POOPY open their mouf, ya jist wanna SHAKE UM until they shut da FUCK UP with the bullshit! It's bad enough that this NEUTRAL site in TWENTY MILES from Gayson, and now THIS!

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Durn Green Meanies !!!!!

Rufus>>

You MIGHT be there, as long as Georgia don't revoke your passport! 

32 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

These ATL shitheads have NO concept of the logistics involved in a SOWEGA team trekking to the Benz! Every time clowns like POOPY open their mouf, ya jist wanna SHAKE UM until they shut da FUCK UP with the bullshit! It's bad enough that this NEUTRAL site in TWENTY MILES from Gayson, and now THIS!

Nope, we don't have a clue.  We've made the trek to Camdem, Valdosta, Colquitt,  and we moved the team over 600 miles one way to Shreveport.  We just snapped our fingers and whoosh!  We were there!  It was magic.  Didn't have to do *any* planning at all.  It was really amazing, let me tell you.  It didn't cost us any money either!  It was mind boggling to be sure.

You can't cope with the everyday stuff we have to in the metro area and you want to talk about us?  Hah!

By the way, do you talk to your honorary niece with the same kid of language you use on here and GAVSV?  I hope not.  I would hope you have more respect for her than that.  The sign of weak argument/mind is resorting to cussing you know.

5 hours ago, Fred said:

Your righteous indignation is pathetic.  When you make the mortgage payments on the billion dollar plus stadium, then you get to decide that an event for one of the teams that the stadium was built for gets to take priority.  Hmmm, have an event that might have 30,000 people or have an event that might have 75,000 people or more.  By the way, if you have the smaller event you have to pay to have your team play somewhere else than the stadium that was built or them.  That's not even a decision that needs to be made.  I can't decide if you are just stirring the pot or if you are serious.  If you are serious you need to get your meds checked cause your high on life mantra isn't matching up with the reality of your words.

Heck, I would have thought you would be pleased that the GHSA is making contingency plans.  Since it should be known a reasonable amount of time in advance, people and teams should be able to make appropriate plans.

GEEEEZ, I can count on ONE hand, the number of times Gayson has had to stay in a motel! You metro clowns are spoiled brats! You bitches don't know the fucking meaning of CONTINGENCY PLANS! Try SIX STRAIGHT 220 mile trips to the ATL!

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

Nope, we don't have a clue.  We've made the trek to CamdeN, Valdosta, Colquitt,  and we moved the team over 600 miles one way to Shreveport.  We just snapped our fingers and whoosh!  We were there!  It was magic.  Didn't have to do *any* planning at all.  It was really amazing, let me tell you.  It didn't cost us any money either!  It was mind boggling to be sure.

You can't cope with the everyday stuff we have to in the metro area and you want to talk about us?  Hah!

By the way, do you talk to your honorary niece with the same kid of language you use on here and GAVSV?  I hope not.  I would hope you have more respect for her than that.  The sign of weak argument/mind is resorting to cussing you know.

I HAFTA treat her with civility, because she could be my doctor one day!

And WOW, four whole trips outside of metro, in Gayson HISTORY; 60% of what Colquitt did in 2017! But after round TWO in 2017, you girls didn't hafta worry yourownselfs with logistics any longer!xD

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

GEEEEZ, I can count on ONE hand, the number of times Gayson has had to stay in a motel! You metro clowns are spoiled brats! You bitches don't know the fucking meaning of CONTINGENCY PLANS! Try SIX STRAIGHT 220 mile trips to the ATL!

Had you done better during your region games, you wouldn't have had to make six trips to Atlanta.  You can't blame that on us.  That is solely in your court or on your field as it were.  If Rush and the Packers were as good as you make them out to be, you wouldn't have to leave home until the quarters at worst and maybe not then.  You also could persuade about 4 million more people to more to south Georgia and then you probably wouldn't have to travel as much.  You realize that Gwinnett grows by half the population of Moultrie each and every year don't you?  Ever ask why?  Heck, why haven't you moved back?  You don't have anything holding you to Gray.  You are actually closer to Grayson than you are to Moultrie.