I KNOW why you boys didn't interview Cousin Rush!

ORabidOne

You were afraid he'd hurt your widdle feelins, about your supposed superiority in Flaaawda, Jersey, Texas, and Cali! It'd have been by FAR the best interview of the season! But twenty questions wouldn't have been enough! A coupla years ago, I saw him conduct a soliloquy for forty minutes, at South Georgia Media Days!😉

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't think anyone asked him yet.

He would of course be welcome for a Q&A if he wants. Of course I'd probably have to put a temporary ban on a couple of posters for the period of time that CRP was doing his Q&A. 

It might would break the internet even. 

I really think GSB just makes up the coaches accounts and acts like the coach when Prep is in the Q and A with him

just my theory 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I really think GSB just makes up the coaches accounts and acts like the coach when Prep is in the Q and A with him

just my theory 

You sayin' they fakin' the whole damn thing? 

What about Jeff Fisher? 

Who set the spam bots on us if it wasn't him? 

xD

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He would of course be welcome for a Q&A if he wants. Of course I'd probably have to put a temporary ban on a couple of posters for the period of time that CRP was doing his Q&A. 

WELL, the time to TALK, is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's time to KICK SOME ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

just my theory 

I wouldn't put it passed his dumbass! He has been known to intervene on the Monday night high school football talk show in Valdosta, impersonating a PACKER ALUM! It took about five MICROSECONDS to unmask his YANKEE WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not happening. This isn't The View!!

Remember, the five best questions are selected by @PrepGridiron and sent to our guest 24 hours in advance so they're fully prepared. 

So you wouldn’t even touch on the subject? It’s the Elephant in the room and what would be the point of even having him on if you’re not asking real questions 

Just now, Ararar said:

So you wouldn’t even touch on the subject? It’s the Elephant in the room and what would be the point of even having him on if you’re not asking real questions 

Pretty sure he's covered that question numerous times in different interviews and articles in the time since. I could go out and find some archives to post for you. 

xD

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dear Rabisha, 

Please figure it out, last year it was Uncle Rush, this year it’s cousin...,

What in the actual hell are y’all fundamentalist Mormons doing down there in the woods???

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

Wearing golden underwear and molesting seventh day adventists. 

How else could an uncle also be a cousin? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dear Rabisha, 

Please figure it out, last year it was Uncle Rush, this year it’s cousin...,

What in the actual hell are y’all fundamentalist Mormons doing down there in the woods???

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

Only in Moultrie it’s the same person 

dad as uncle brother cousin nephew 

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

You were afraid he'd hurt your widdle feelins, about your supposed superiority in Flaaawda, Jersey, Texas, and Cali! It'd have been by FAR the best interview of the season! But twenty questions wouldn't have been enough! A coupla years ago, I saw him conduct a soliloquy for forty minutes, at South Georgia Media Days!😉

AHP > Colquitt 

And the results on the field prove it

Nothing you say can prove otherwise, you all lost head to head, get over yourself 

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

81-7

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Soooo...when you head butted that kid...why?

5 hours ago, Ararar said:

Please invite uncle rush I beg of you.🙏🏼 I need to ask him why he ruined the season for his seniors by not being able to count in the championship game x2

Possibly for the same reason why the refs only gave us three downs in a crucial situation against Northside, in 2009! People make mistakes! That is, except Ruffi!