Stadium to broadcast 22 high school football games (Summerville, SC 7 vs Cedar Grove, GA 21)-Final

RedZone

9 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

I thought you were old enough to understand certain things but I guess I was wrong in that assumption. 

You can have your opinion.

If truth being told is racist, then brand me.

If not, shut the fuck up.

Period.

Thank You

What? Truth hurts doesn’t it?

I understand plenty, you’re a victim. The rest is posted. 

Regards

AllKnowingAsshole

#FreeDeCaptiron

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Seriously, this started as a decent thread about games being streamed of teams that we’ve heard about but probably never get to see. The fact is black/white/brown or whatever color you rep, we are all football fans and should and can discuss on that level without color coming into. 

I've thought about this thing since yesterday. The entire interaction between those two was childish with the tit for tat name calling. It ended with one guy crossing the the line imo. 

Anyway, I think we are all the same person to begin with and then our lives start getting shaped by our unique experiences. They continue to do so until we die. 

It's easy to get caught up in the traps that life and new experiences set for us. 

Some of us like to push the envelope, and push buttons or whatever. Sportsnut has a way of bringing some stuff up and out of some guys and they let it happen. 

After rolling it around a lot, the bottom line is, it can't be brought up and out if it isn't in there to start with. That's the reality we have to deal with as humans every single day. 

I just think some of us can do a better job at restraint at times. Me included. 

Nobody is perfect. The entire thing may have been innocent. Idk. My life experiences brought me to jump at it though. It seemed pretty raw and wrong at the time.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 11:00 AM, HDOG said:

Saying f--k the police is having an open mind?  What a joke!!! Let me guess looting and rioting are ways to release stress? Cut it out.

+1

thats so disgraceful for someone to say that, they out here risking their lives so I can have a normal day 

hes he’s trying to start a race war

• 3 weeks later...

Why is there so much unnecessary venomous rhetoric spewed across this board ???? It`s a list of high school football games featuring some pretty decent teams and match-ups. Watch them...don`t watch them..you have that right. After some of the stink-out performances from several TOP teams in the last few days...you might be surprised that high school teams without  40 transfers and 70 Div 1 recruits can actually play some very entertaining and impressive football. As an Illinois poster..I invite you to check out the Rochester / Springfield Sacred Heart game. They are always high scoring ,intense high school football games played by kids who actually grow up in the same town where the school is located.

Thank-you.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

I thought playing on the road might be the difference. Apparently Summerville has a talent deficit. Ft Dorchester appears to have the talent. FD opened in 1992. At the expense of Summerville.

Summerville's D has stepped up in the 2nd half keeping them in the game, but their offense has 3 first downs now......

Really quality feed from this "Stadium"......impressed.

• Thanks 1