Religious Liberty Task Force

Nolebull813

Man, Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. It's like we're getting interest ten fold from when we invested in November 2016. 

You should see the evil meltdown on twitter right now. It's great. Every single thing people are whining about is the same feeling real Americans had when "Iraq Hussein Osama" I mean Obama was president. 

The chickens have come home to roost! 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man, Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. It's like we're getting interest ten fold from when we invested in November 2016. 

You should see the evil meltdown on twitter right now. It's great. Every single thing people are whining about is the same feeling real Americans had when "Iraq Hussein Osama" I mean Obama was president. 

The chickens have come home to roost! 

You're right.... chicken $hit everywhere

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

This is outstanding news.  About time there is some legal muscle and the Justice Department behind the bigotry.  Separation of church and state was stupid anyway.

cantsellyou.thumb.jpg.607a012c6fec73ab459af01be3f3fa2c.jpg

.....He'll sell you anything because he's not a small-minded, bigoted asshole that hides his bigotry behind religion. Now that is a classic line..... Currently the Supreme Court is made up of 5 Catholics and 3 Jews. Trump's nominee is also Catholic. That makes 6-3 or really 9-0. (IMO) Clearly this make-up is out of touch with 21st Century America. Let's take God out of governmental decision making..5,4,3,2,1..oh HELL....

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

This is outstanding news.  About time there is some legal muscle and the Justice Department behind the bigotry.  Separation of church and state was stupid anyway.

cantsellyou.thumb.jpg.607a012c6fec73ab459af01be3f3fa2c.jpg

34 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

.....He'll sell you anything because he's not a small-minded, bigoted asshole that hides his bigotry behind religion. Now that is a classic line..... Currently the Supreme Court is made up of 5 Catholics and 3 Jews. Trump's nominee is also Catholic. That makes 6-3 or really 9-0. (IMO) Clearly this make-up is out of touch with 21st Century America. Let's take God out of governmental decision making..5,4,3,2,1..oh HELL....

yep no anti-catholic bigotry here...

Image result for nothing to see here

30 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Some see prejudice where it isn't.

not true...

Brett Kavanaugh nomination has brought to light the rise of anti-catholic sentiment in the US, or should i say the rise again. there have been several main stream outlets asking "is the SCOUTS too Catholic?".  Now i may be more aware of this do to the fact the my grandparent suffered durning the Cristero War in Mexico. that being said, any religious test for any judicial nominee would be bigoted and would be reminiscent of the anti-catholic history here in the US and Mexico. Smells too much like 1930's Mexico and Europe to me to say, “we have to may of those people, we shouldn't allow anymore of there kind here.”

A Justice’s faith or lack of it should have nothing to do with the process. The only thing that matters is their view on the constitution.

"¡Viva Cristo Rey Y nuestra Señora de Guadalupe!"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

not true...

Brett Kavanaugh nomination has brought to light the rise of anti-catholic sentiment in the US, or should i say the rise again. there have been several main stream outlets asking "is the SCOUTS too Catholic?".  Now i may be more aware of this do to the fact the my grandparent suffered durning the Cristero War in Mexico. that being said, any religious test for any judicial nominee would be bigoted and would be reminiscent of the anti-catholic history here in the US and Mexico. Smells too much like 1930's Mexico and Europe to me to say, “we have to may of those people, we should allow anymore of there kind here.”

A Justice’s faith or lack of it should have nothing to do with the process. The only thing that matters is their view on the constitution.

"¡Viva Cristo Rey Y nuestra Señora de Guadalupe!"

Sorry No comprendo. I wasn't calling out the Catholic religion. As you can see (above) my Italian roots are all Catholic. My point was all nine justices will be from America's two largest denominations. Now with many millions of non-believers, Asian, Africans, and others that are also American citizens, isn't it about time for more diversity on the court. An atheist couldn't now get the votes needed regardless of their qualifications. We can do better. I'm for inclusion.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Sorry No comprendo. I wasn't calling out the Catholic religion. As you can see (above) my Italian roots are all Catholic. My point was all nine justices will be from America's two largest denominations. Now with many millions of non-believers, Asian, Africans, and others that are also American citizens, isn't it about time for more diversity on the court. An atheist couldn't now get the votes needed regardless of their qualifications. We can do better. I'm for inclusion.

RBG is not practicing and sotomayor calls herself a “culture catholic” so I wouldn’t call them religious.

Also, 11% of the court is African American, which is in line with the population.

Lastly, a Justices race, Ethnicity, sex or creed has nothing to do with whether  they would be a good justice or not, the only thing that matters is the way they view the Constitution.

C8ADCC6B-F5E6-431F-81B0-07B0D8B9E7E7.jpeg

• Like 1

When people villify and bash and make fun of people of faith at the same time uplifting and praising gay people is downright evil. 

Since when should anal mutilation be celebrated? 

You devil pieces of garbage have rotten to the core principles and this is why Trump is the most valuable President ever. 

This is an era of gays over people of faith so now more than ever we need people of faith to push back on this agenda. Terrible times but Trump is leading us out of the pits. 

Loving this religious liberty task force. No more throwing beliefs in the trash so 2 flamers can feel good about themselves 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

When people villify and bash and make fun of people of faith at the same time uplifting and praising gay people is downright evil. 

Since when should anal mutilation be celebrated? 

You devil pieces of garbage have rotten to the core principles and this is why Trump is the most valuable President ever. 

This is an era of gays over people of faith so now more than ever we need people of faith to push back on this agenda. Terrible times but Trump is leading us out of the pits. 

Loving this religious liberty task force. No more throwing beliefs in the trash so 2 flamers can feel good about themselves 

Who is vilifying and bashing people of faith?  Who is praising gay people? 

If your so called faith can be destroyed by 2 people getting married you might want to think about how fragile your faith really is. 

I've never seen or heard of gay people calling for the end to religion.  But, you seem to want an end to gay people's rights based on your religion.  That is bigotry at it's finest...and most ironic. 

Imo, people can be as religious as they want until they push their beliefs on those who do not share your views and dictate what they should do or not do with their own lives. 

• Like 2