Why was DLS vs Folsom ever in doubt?

Rcmore

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Its "say"

Go back and read and at least get it right if you are going to troll.

#Owned

You absolute flamer.  You edited the post.

Unfortunately for you, not until AFTER I quoted it.

Are you really expecting to get away with that?  Apparently you haven’t quite figured out how this quoting thing works.

Do you have no shame?

#busted

#ownage

#doubleownage

#winning

1 minute ago, Wosinc said:

You absolute flamer.  You edited the post.

Unfortunately for you, not until AFTER I quoted it.

Are you really expecting to get away with that?  Apparently you haven’t quite figured out how this quoting thing works.

Do you have no shame?

#busted

#ownage

#doubleownage

#winning

You really are an idiot. YOU changed it when you attempted to quote it. 

I have taught you your lesson for the day. 

#Owned

Winning!

3 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

This thread has turned into utter shit. 

Time to get some of these posters who bring nothing to the table banned. 

If they have already banned you and you just keep coming back under different name. The solution to the problem would be to ban all Folsom fans. The board would 100% better

6 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Did you just say you are "TownBizz"?

Lol wow. Another name!

Sammy ain't me. Guarantee that. Just another way for you to deflect your stupid ass getting clowned by everybody over and over again. Seriously though, how did you make it past the mental screening to be in the ROTC. Makes me a little nervous that dumb shits like you can serve...

#14-0

#0-1

#Folsom0-3vsDLS

#ZEROpoints

Screenshot_20180821-112834_YouTube.jpg

1 minute ago, TownBiz24 said:

Sammy ain't me. Guarantee that. Just another way for you to deflect your stupid ass getting clowned by everybody over and over again. Seriously though, how did you make it past the mental screening to be in the ROTC. Makes me a little nervous that dumb shits like you can serve...

#14-0

#0-1

#Folsom0-3vsDLS

#ZEROpoints

Screenshot_20180821-112834_YouTube.jpg

Mater Dei is #OhAndOne

#Bakersfield

tenor.gif

27 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

This thread has turned into utter shit. 

Time to get some of these posters who bring nothing to the table banned. 

I had the same thought (that this is shit) when I clicked on this thread and before I got to your comment. My reaction is going to be to lock this thread. But your ban position has been running through my head. Not to per se ban anyone, but there are a lot of guys that aren't bringing any football discussion to the table and its running across threads. I think we need the 80/20 rule. 80% football discussion sprinkled in with about 20% light hearted ribbing. We'll see where this goes after this comment.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

I had the same thought (that this is shit) when I clicked on this thread and before I got to your comment. My reaction is going to be to lock this thread. But your ban position has been running through my head. Not to per se ban anyone, but there are a lot of guys that aren't bringing any football discussion to the table and its running across threads. I think we need the 80/20 rule. 80% football discussion sprinkled in with about 20% light hearted ribbing. We'll see where this goes after this comment.

I think if we clean up the same people trolling and using multiple names. The 80/20 rule will he very fair. Until then............

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

BTW, the STA/DeMatha thread is a fine example of this. Very good football discussion by reasonable people in that thread. 

• Like 2