Week 1 Georgia Scores (8/24-8/25)

ECHS05

9 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

He’s already there at Thomasville now lmao they’re all in! He threw for four touchdowns last week. Very talented dual threat player. South Carolina offered him on Saturday 

Everybody is high on the Mascoe kid...and now...he's being coached by one of the best QB coaches around these parts....in Zach Grage.   But with all he has going for him...I just don't see a freshman QB coming in to Mack Tharpe and intimidating the Blackhats.  The Williams kid from Trinity Catholic was one of the better QB athletes we've seen in a while...and he couldn't get it done as a Senior.

I reckon we'll see.....

Rufus>>

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Everybody is high on the Mascoe kid...and now...he's being coached by one of the best QB coaches around these parts....in Zach Grage.   But with all he has going for him...I just don't see a freshman QB coming in to Mack Tharpe and intimidating the Blackhats.  The Williams kid from Trinity Catholic was one of the better QB athletes we've seen in a while...and he couldn't get it done as a Senior.

I reckon we'll see.....

Rufus>>

I agree. It's tough for a QB to have success without a quality offensive line.

The TC QB had two All Americans at WR, but couldn't get the ball to them because he spent a lot of his time on the ground or running for his life(which was their most effective play).

Little Cairo HS had their way on defense against the Bulldogs and Chad was just enough to score them a 1 point victory.

All I know, is the freshman is going to get awake call Friday, and realize he isn't ready for the primetime despite how gifted he is.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I think the kid will get a taste of big time football Friday night. Hopefully the elite level of play will get his Pops to reconsider where young Chad plays his future years of high school football.

We can wish right?

Absolutely. Was a Dade County kid. Then went to Peachtree Ridge for 8th grade ball. Now thomasville. Lmao 

If he goes to Moultrie, whoa.. look out.