Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

26 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

HUGE WIN FOR TRUMP 

USMCA DEAL HAS BEEN REACHED 

What did I say!!? They didn’t say it was Trump’s fault (yet), but the lying, immoral Pelosi and her unethical band of crap bags are publicly taking credit for the USMCA that’s been sitting on her desk for a year. Democraps are fuking pathetic. I hope that pain of signing it felt like a ice pick through the heart.🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

What did I say!!? They didn’t say it was Trump’s fault (yet), but the lying, immoral Pelosi and her unethical band of crap bags are publicly taking credit for the USMCA that’s been sitting on her desk for a year. Democraps are fuking pathetic. I hope that pain of signing it felt like a ice pick through the heart.🤣🤣

How can they take credit for it with a straight face. They did nothing. This is all credit for trump

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

How can they take credit for it with a straight face. They did nothing. This is all credit for trump

Kevin McCarthy is absolutely killing it in his presser right now. I hope you’re listening to it. Dems suck ass and he’s letting everyone know it. The press is trying to corner him and he’s just making them look like the fools that they are.

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Kevin McCarthy is absolutely killing it in his presser right now. I hope you’re listening to it. Dems suck ass and he’s letting everyone know it. The press is trying to corner him and he’s just making them look like the fools that they are.

No I'm working. I'll check it out later. McCarthy jordan gaetz are absolutely doing a fantastic job 

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Is 66 in that press group? LOL

Now wait for the "I'm in your head" reply

14 minutes ago, Bormio said:

A Quinnipiac poll (typically horrible for Trump).  51% oppose impeachment and removal.  57% financially better off since the end of 2016.  And that is nationally.  Wanna guess how bad it is for Democrats in the battlegrounds?

Wow. Theses numbers coming out have to be a nail in the coffin for the dems 

16 minutes ago, Bormio said:

A Quinnipiac poll (typically horrible for Trump).  51% oppose impeachment and removal.  57% financially better off since the end of 2016.  And that is nationally.  Wanna guess how bad it is for Democrats in the battlegrounds?

To make this relative Quinnipiac has trump losing to everyone in the general election 

Ukraine top advisor to the president of the Ukraine doesnt agree with what the demcorats are saying. Contrary to what sondland said this gentleman says he was never alone with sondland

impeachment hearings in Congress last month, Andriy Yermak, a top adviser to the President of Ukraine, has heard his name come up again and again in witness testimony. He took part in many of the events at the center of the impeachment inquiry, and the 300-page report released last week by the inquiry mentions Yermak dozens of times.

But in his first interview about those public hearings, Yermak has questioned the recollections of crucial witnesses in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump’s alleged abuse of his office for political gain.

https://time.com/5746417/ukraine-andriy-yermak-impeachment-interview/?amp=true

Bye bye illegals

WASHINGTON — 

U.S. officials have started to send families seeking asylum to Guatemala, even if they are not from the Central American country and had sought protection in the United States, the Los Angeles Times has learned.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-12-10/u-s-starts-pushing-asylum-seeking-families-back-to-guatemala-for-first-time