Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

Probably won't hear about this sentence in the MSM regarding Durham's view on the IG report. Barr and Durham smell blood in the water. 

“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff,” Durham said. “However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S.”

Just now, Blueliner said:

Probably won't hear about this sentence in the MSM regarding Durham's view on the IG report. Barr and Durham smell blood in the water. 

Mr. Durham noted the inspector general’s authority was limited to information within the Justice Department, while his investigation found information from “other persons and entities both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S.”

That's why I told u before. That this report today was narrow in scope. And why durham was appointed 

• Like 1

This is from time magazine back in november

President Donald Trump faces another tough week of public testimony in the impeachment inquiry, his push for investigations in Ukraine has found an unexpected support base: Ukrainian lawmakers. In particular, some of the politicians in Ukraine seen as closest to Russia have taken up the call to investigate Trump’s rivals.

Speaking to TIME last week, three of these politicians — including the co-chairman of Ukraine’s biggest pro-Russian party — echoed the call for the two investigations that Trump has urged Ukraine to open. The first would look into the Ukrainian business dealings of Joe Biden’s son Hunter, and the second into whether Ukraine interfered in the 2016 elections to help Hillary Clinton.

“We really need to get clarity on this,” says Yuri Boyko, the co-chairman of Opposition Platform – For Life, the second biggest party in Ukraine’s parliament and a leading proponent of closer ties between Russia and Ukraine. “It happened before our eyes, when the Ukrainian politicians were trying to interfere and give their assessments of the elections in America,” Boyko told TIME. “This happened. We all saw it.”

https://time.com/5731852/ukraine-politicians-donald-trump-investigations/

22 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That's why I told u before. That this report today was narrow in scope. And why durham was appointed 

This is just the tip of the iceberg. As you said earlier, Durham wouldn't have immediately come out and add his opinion to the released report if there was no solid evidence. Same with Barr. They both were like...well thank you for your report Mr. Horowicz, we'll take your findings under advisement...but it's now time to get to the meat and potatoes of all of this. It's coming. That we can bet on.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This is just the tip of the iceberg. As you said earlier, Durham wouldn't have immediately come out and add his opinion to the released report if there was no solid evidence. Same with Barr. They both were like...well thank you for your report Mr. Horowicz, we'll take your findings under advisement...but it's not time to get to the meat and potatoes of all of this. It's coming. That we can bet on.  

Durham basically waited until today report. Now he knows what's in this 500 page report and if his investigation is finding more on top of this one that's great. Durham scope is quite large goes international and domestic. Giulaini is also out there. He just got back from Ukraine and has information he would like to share with the GOP. If durham knows of different conclusions it would he good if he conclude his report somewhat soon

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Durham basically waited until today report. Now he knows what's in this 500 page report and if his investigation is finding more on top of this one that's great. Durham scope is quite large goes international and domestic. Giulaini is also out there. He just got back from Ukraine and has information he would like to share with the GOP. If durham knows of different conclusions it would he good if he conclude his report somewhat soon

That would be nice, but the investigation will go where it goes. He clearly (to me) already has different conclusions. I too want the report to come out soon, and lunatics to go to jail for effing with our country. But I'm of the opinion that the longer this goes the more the democraps should worry. 

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

That would be nice, but the investigation will go where it goes. He clearly (to me) already has different conclusions. I too want the report to come out soon, and lunatics to go to jail for effing with our country. But I'm of the opinion that the longer this goes the more the democraps should worry. 

I'm done with the whole jail thing......its a hanging that needs to happen. This is treason. I think trump is collecting all information. Than when reelected and he doesnt have too worry anymore about an election u do anything u want. 

Btw hes now up in the latest poll in arizona

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Looks like Dec 18 is the USMCA vote in the house

Will the democrats give trump and the country a huge win?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/09/house-democrats-and-trump-administration-close-in-on-usmca-trade-deal.html

The unions have signed off on it - the answer is yes.  A huge win for Trump and a big FU to the Wall Streeters who scoffed.

• Like 3

Just now, Bormio said:

The unions have signed off on it - the answer is yes.  A huge win for Trump and a big FU to the Wall Streeters who scoffed.

It would be an absolute big win

Did trump tweets of do nothing democrats push them to finally vote?

You know they are choking at this vote 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

It would be an absolute big win

Did trump tweets of do nothing democrats push them to finally vote?

You know they are choking at this vote 

They have to - polls were indicating fury at an impeachment-only Congress.  And if the Democrats held this up, any chance they have in the Rust Belt was going to vaporize 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

So they see impeachment failing and this is their way of saving their own asses. 

Yep. They're just playing their next card. They fail at everything. Watch...this'll get passed and the dems, with the help of their propaganda machine MSM, will parade it around like they've wanted it the whole time. The spin will be that it's Trump's fault somehow that it's been held up. They'll be running on it, and leftists won't even question it....as usual, and what's happening now will enter the vast space of liberal-selective-amnesia.

• Like 2