Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

If this is true Democrats are in trouble

Against Joe Biden, Trump receives 12% of the black vote. Against Sen. Bernie Sanders, it was 14%. And against Sen. Elizabeth Warren, it was 17%.

While he had a 5% margin of error, Zogby said the trend is clear. “If Trump is able to up his numbers over 10% or near 15%, and with a lower turnout among African Americans because they are not excited by the field of candidates or turned off by D.C., Trump could really benefit from this scenario in the 2020 general election,” he told us.

Steve Brusk, most recently the supervising producer of CNN Politics, left the company two weeks ago, TheWrap has learned. Brusk’s resignation came about a month after he was the subject of a Project Veritas video released as part of its #ExposeCNN campaign.

CNN confirmed his departure to TheWrap on Thursday.

Van Drew Party Switch Moves NJ-02 from Toss Up to Lean Republican

Freshman Democratic Rep. Jeff Van Drew (NJ-02) set off a political earthquake over the weekend when he informed his staff that he plans to become a Republican after meeting with President Trump and losing support from local South Jersey party leaders over his anti-impeachment stance. Six of his top aides have since resigned and the DCCC has pledged to defeat him in 2020, but it won't be easy.

https://cookpolitical.com/analysis/house/new-jersey-house/van-drew-party-switch-moves-nj-02-toss-lean-republican

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Alan dershowitz 

Supreme Court ruling pulls rug out from under article of impeachment

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/474710-supreme-court-ruling-pulls-rug-out-from-under-article-of-impeachment?amp

Thanks for posting this.  I think that this makes a very strong case for what I’ve always thought was the total constitutional/legal absurdity of the second Article of Impeachment.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Thanks for posting this.  I think that this makes a very strong case for what I’ve always thought was the total constitutional/legal absurdity of the second Article of Impeachment.  

Not a problem. I find articles on a daily basis on post on here. I agree with you. Someone broke down the legal absurdity of the whole thing. It's a joke. Agreement on impeachment is now underwater. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Now they're down to the phony, made up, (and unsubstantiated regardless) "Abuse of Power" claim. But these imbeciles will continue to just push forward. It's going to come crashing down on them....and they know it now. It's a desperate go-for-broke time for the d'craps.

• Like 1

A probe is examining the cost to taxpayers of Mayor de Blasio’s use of an NYPD security detail during his failed presidential campaign, sources tell the Daily News.

The city Department of Investigation is gathering documentation of expenses run up by de Blasio’s taxpayer-funded NYPD Executive Protection Unit during his short-lived quest for the White House, including hotel stays, meals, gasoline and travel, as well as the salaries, per diems and overtime of cops who made trips to primary states like Iowa, Nevada and South Carolina, sources say.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-mayor-nypd-detail-doi-probe-20191216-3kmkiftw5bbydnr7konfsf4ife-story.html?fbclid=IwAR0wcifUAVafMXGyRVNEaaCSOEdbCC9CFEGOSZrYoYqnf0qZokXj3uIqYjg

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

A ‘silent revolution’ gathers

BREAKING NEWS !!!

PewDiePie has left the building.....🤣

See you later Twitter...bye bye YouTube ….LOL

The latest round of strongarm on the content creators has them fleeing en masse...

Lot's going to Bitchute, even tho that platform is less robust...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The best of the best saluting our CIC....makes curly sick to her stomach.

#meltdown2020

yea...he's the best alright...the best liar in the country!!...He's up to OVER 15,000 lies now according to the Washington Post yesterday...lies he feeds clowns like you mam...🤡.."best of the best"?!..LOL..yea sure mam...🙄

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

yea...he's the best alright...the best liar in the country!!...He's up to OVER 15,000 lies now according to the Washington Post yesterday...lies he feeds clowns like you mam...🤡.."best of the best"?!..LOL..yea sure mam...🙄

Enjoy tomorrow- I am sure it will be your bestest Christmas present ever.  But reality awaits you in 2020 along with the rest of you snowflakes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

So our young men and women in the Naval Academy and West Point aren't the best of the best?

#readingisfundamental

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1