Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

18 hours ago, concha said:

In the name of doing his job and protecting our borders, sovereignty, citizens and laws.

Would that Chuckles and Nancy would do the same rather than acting like their constituents are from Tegucigalpa.

Nice douche reference to Fox News btw.  It lives in your spacious skulls. 🤣

The following is an example of Trump 'doing his job and protecting our borders, sovereignty, citizens and laws' all neatly tied up in one bundle.

Exhibit A: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-collects-fake-green-cards-allegedly-supplied-by-trump-club-managers-say-reports_us_5c283ceae4b0407e908346c3

17 minutes ago, stanscript said:

The following is an example of Trump 'doing his job and protecting our borders, sovereignty, citizens and laws' all neatly tied up in one bundle.

Exhibit A: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-collects-fake-green-cards-allegedly-supplied-by-trump-club-managers-say-reports_us_5c283ceae4b0407e908346c3

If the HuffPo says so. I'm sure Trump interviewed these folks himself.

As president, he is trying to fulfill his oath to the country.  They value illegals, foreigners and porous borders over Americans and American law.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Huffington post? Great honest source! LMFAO

Do you have anything specific that they were not honest about or is it you just don't like what they report on?  It is something that is always thrown out there but never backed up so I thought I would give you the chance to back it up.  If you can't provide any examples then maybe you shouldn't use the fake news and dishonest bullshit.  It just makes any argument you may have look like you don't know what you are talking about and are resorting to ...well Trump-ism.  

Does anything Trump does matter at all?  If Mueller's report comes out and is damning to Trump, like he colluded, obstructed, etc, would you care?  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stanscript said:

I think that the rich and powerful elite class (both parties) want undocumented immigrants in to get cheap labor. Nothing else.  If they really didn't want them in, then they could make laws like mandatory 5 years in maximum security for knowingly hiring or harboring undocumented immigrants.  Something like that would put an end to all this, as the incentive and market would disappear for the undocumented immigrants.

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Huffington post? Great honest source! LMFAO

This story was reported by several news sources easily found on the internet and TV, too.  Perhaps before discounting the story you might do an online search to see if other news sources are reporting the same story.

Just because you might not see it on FOX News doesn't mean it didn't happen.  Look it up on the "google."

FOX rarely breaks an important news story.  Look for FOX to comment on it sometime in early January between 11:30 P.M. and midnight.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

so I guess every other news Outlet other than Fox is truthful and not the least bit slanted to the left correct?

Don't be such a dummy.  If only one news source reports it, then you might want to reserve judgment.  When over a half dozen sources report the same story, you might want to lower your shield, wall, steel slats or beaded curtain a bit.

Shhhh, don't tell anyone that all the major news sources are conspiring together to bring down trump.  It's a conspiracy, I tell you.      /s

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This a-hole's predictions are worse than DBP66s!! 

IMG_1455.JPG

the only thing he got wrong was the time frame....your boy is going down hard...all those back channel communication links he was trying to set-up?...how many times did he have to re-do his security application...5-6?...he has a real bad memory for a young guy!...his attendance at the Trump tower meeting...

I can't wait for my Kinchleys pie!...it's a matter of time...🤡

17 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The Dow went up 13,000 during Obama's 8 years.

7,949 when he took office.

19,827 when he left.

...and how many billions and billions of dollars bills were stuffed into the market on a daily basis to achieve these numbers?

any clue?

oh yeah...and stuffed in after being printed from thin air  no less...

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

the only thing he got wrong was the time frame....your boy is going down hard...all those back channel communication links he was trying to set-up?...how many times did he have to re-do his security application...5-6?...he has a real bad memory for a young guy!...his attendance at the Trump tower meeting...

I can't wait for my Kinchleys pie!...it's a matter of time...🤡

Psst...did you ever get the feeling like you were being  setup? ...lol

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

not at all....ever feel like your were sold false goods?....😉

Nah....I never bought any goods...like some.

and your orange idol 'could' be as bad as the lot of them...

but for those that voted for him, he has certainly not been 'false'....

as he actually does what he said he would do, and ran on....

giphy.gif

ironic huh? 

🤡

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Nah....I never bought any goods...like some.

and your orange idol 'could' be as bad as the lot of them...

but for those that voted for him, he has certainly not been 'false'....

as he actually does what he said he would do, and ran on....

giphy.gif

ironic huh? 

🤡

so he ran on getting rid of Obama care..strike one

he ran on building his wall (that was free of cost!)...strike two

he ran on draining the swamp...strike three

infra-structure bill?...

irony?..what irony?..more like broken promises...(hint:maybe that's why his base isn't letting him back down from his wall promise)...🤡

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he ran on building his wall..strike two

irony?..what irony?..more like broken promises...(hint:maybe that's why his base isn't letting him back down from his wall promise)...🤡

Yep ...that sure is a steeerike...

giphy.gif

In the wrong lane....

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

he ran on building his wall (that was free of cost!)...strike two

infra-structure bill?...

Individual mandate is gone. Accomplishment 

How many congressmen retired....alot accomplishment 

When we stop paying for illegals benefits well make back the 5 billion very easily....accomplishment 

This game is old

And the biggest win John McCain is dead and paul ryan is gone 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Markets did not matter as we were losing 200,000 a month when he took office. 

Damn the markets.

Got us back on track and is responsible for the position we are in today as all this started, the good stuff, when Obama took office. 

Probably saved your job.

Not exactly...

as I distinctly remember hearing his speech on TV saying how he was gonna stop (tech) jobs from going overseas...

As I was training my replacement(s) from India...

Not That I blamed him for saying it...

but could not see how he ever thought he was gonna do anything about it...

So again your assumptions would be incorrect...

but you're consistent at least.