Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Remember he told the Democrats go ahead look into me and I'll expose you all. This is a chess game. Let's see who blinks first

Expose them for what? LOL 

Do you not watch the news pal? This is about Donald J Trump and no one else. He's committed so many crimes it's not even funny.

All you GOP'ers are going to be so sad. Your fake President is going down HARD!!!

1 minute ago, legendsofthefall said:

Expose them for what? LOL 

Do you not watch the news pal? This is about Donald J Trump and no one else. He's committed so many crimes it's not even funny.

All you GOP'ers are going to be so sad. Your fake President is going down HARD!!!

Considering hes the president he knows everything. Every president knows all the secrets of Washington. 

Like I said let's see who blinks first. Highly doubt itll be our president. 

And what news are we supposed to believe today??

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Considering hes the president he knows everything. Every president knows all the secrets of Washington. 

Like I said let's see who blinks first. Holy doubt itll be our president. 

He doesn't have to blink.The Federal prosecutors lead by Robert Mueller are going to MAKE him blink! 😆

Just now, legendsofthefall said:

He doesn't have to blink.The Federal prosecutors lead by Robert Mueller are going to MAKE him blink! 😆

Again what news are we trusting today? I dont watch any of them as they are all full of shit. 

People got their jollies off by sending popadopulous to jail for 8 days 

Now Cohen who was convicted of tax evasion of his own doing will sit in jail for about a year or so. Or could be pardoned by trump. 

And Flynn could be pardoned and named as chief of staff. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Again what news are we trusting today? I dont watch any of them as they are all full of shit. 

People got their jollies off by sending popadopulous to jail for 8 days 

Now Cohen who was convicted of tax evasion of his own doing will sit in jail for about a year or so. Or could be pardoned by trump. 

And Flynn could be pardoned and named as chief of staff. 

ï»ż  

Keep avoiding the real issue here. Federal prosecutors going to arrest Trump for many crimes. That's real. Not your whacky Right Wing media BS. This is real pal.

5 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

Keep avoiding the real issue here. Federal prosecutors going to arrest Trump for many crimes. That's real. Not your whacky Right Wing media BS. This is real pal.

Again what news are we trusting today??? It seems to change so often. Which credible news source we going by. I'm curious to know where should I get my news from??

Oh and I'm not your pal as I am not a pal of any liberal 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Again what news are we trusting today??? It seems to change so often. Which credible news source we going by. I'm curious toï»ż know where should I get my news from??

Oh and I'm not your pal as I am not a pal of any liberal 

You are a special kind of stupid. Read a paper or the news you dope. Stop countering everything with a dumb question. Mueller is indicting Trump. OWN IT!!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Another record!! 

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/historic-day-stocks-jump-1084-points-in-biggest-single-day-gain-in-us-history/

A stout economy always trumps fake news. 

Oh, and gas here in NJ is at 2.30 per gallon #winning

Well, Jersey sucks so there’s that. Hell, you spend the savings on tolls for jacked up roads to go get fuel  

BGW

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

A billionaire President is working on Christmas Day for free. American leadership is back. #oneofakind 

..he's not a billionaire...and in a few months when he gets his lawyer bills he'll be broke unless....he takes money from his charity to pay them?...#bankruptcy

• Haha 1