Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Tucker Carlson...voice of reason and truth...everyone should watch at least one of his shows...dude is straight up...no wonder his rating are crushing it

Remember...silent majority

you're a poster boy for a Fox news fool....silly red-neck...🤡

24 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Time for bed Georgie boy haven't you embarrassed yourself enough for one day? My God it's fun rolling you

"Biden is going to crush him!" 😂😂😂😂😂🙊🙉🙈

LOUD AND PROUD🌈

make sure you give your Tucker poster a kiss before going to bed mam!!.....🤡

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

make sure you give your Tucker poster a kiss before going to bed mam!!.....🤡

You don't have the brain capacity to answer a simple question krusty. If black lives matters so much why are they not protesting in Chicago when a 10 month old girl and a ten-year-old girl were killed this weekend alone. Where is the outrage for those young Souls. You're only come back because you're a f****** dimwit is that I'm a racist which is so typical from people like you. So make sure you kiss your Don Lemon poster tonight and you're Rachel Maddow poster tonight I And keep talking about the polls you silly little a******

LOUD AND PROUD and stupid beyond belief🌈🙊🙉🙈 🍕

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You don't have the brain capacity to answer a simple question krusty. If black lives matters so much why are they not protesting in Chicago when a 10 month old girl and a ten-year-old girl were killed this weekend alone. Where is the outrage for those young Souls. You're only come back because you're a f****** dimwit is that I'm a racist which is so typical from people like you. So make sure you kiss your Don Lemon poster tonight and you're Rachel Maddow poster tonight I And keep talking about the polls you silly little a******

LOUD AND PROUD and stupid beyond belief🌈🙊🙉🙈 🍕

LOL...#selfexposed....again!....🤡

8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Loses to marble mouth who's own party wants him to stay hidden in his basement? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

yep...the guy who in the basement is kicking Trump's dumb, lying ass mam.....😉

#selfexposed....😔

• Haha 1