Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL..Brad seems a bit concerned Trump is getting his ass kicked in every poll!!..😉....let the count down start to America being great once again!!....Trump's days are numbered....his Presidency has been a failure...BIG time..😞

• Haha 2

On 6/26/2020 at 9:29 AM, HSFBfan said:

That Mueller witness was a confidant of Trump's.

"Nader's name appears more than 100 times in the Mueller report, which details his  efforts to serve as liaison between a Russian banker with ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin and members of President Donald Trump's transition team."

So Trump was close with this guy and for a while with Epstein...is that concerning to anyone else here?

• Thanks 1

Just now, DownSouth said:

That Mueller witness was a confidant of Trump's.

"Nader's name appears more than 100 times in the Mueller report, which details his  efforts to serve as liaison between a Russian banker with ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin and members of President Donald Trump's transition team."

So Trump was close with this guy and for a while with Epstein...is that concerning to anyone else here?

Little bit. But glad he's locked up

Keep friends close enemies closer 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

POS.  Chump does nothing when Russia puts bounty's on the heads of American soldiers in Afghanistan?  He is such a little bitch.  Time to send him to the glue factory. TTFN.

Hasn't been proven and was denied by the DNI

Its only people like you who believe the msm

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

POS.  Chump does nothing when Russia puts bounty's on the heads of American soldiers in Afghanistan?  He is such a little bitch.  Time to send him to the glue factory. TTFN.

the "Patriots" are too busy waving their flags to notice Trump sold the country out once again...sad how blinded they are by their love of the POS...

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Hasn't been proven and was denied by the DNI

Its only people like you who believe the msm

Well the intelligence services for both the UK and US have both confirmed.  Nothing to do with MSM.  Plus chump has still not denied that the bounty was done.  He just has claimed non stop that he never was told about it.  RIIIIIIIggggghhhhhttttttttt.

Well the intelligence services for both the UK and US have both confirmed.  Nothing to do with MSM.  Plus chump has still not denied that the bounty was done.  He just has claimed non stop that he never was told about it.  RIIIIIIIggggghhhhhttttttttt.

Dni said he wasn't briefed. So I'll believe the director of national intelligence. 

Btw the NY times never named any source of which they spoke too

And russia denied this report. 

Btw boris Johnson of the uk has started firing people. Because he doesn't trust them 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dni said he wasn't briefed. So I'll believe the director of national intelligence. 

Btw boris Johnson of the uk has started firing people. Because he doesn't trust them 

I could be wrong but the DNI is a guy appointed to that position by chump right?  Is Russia suppose to say otherwise?

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I could be wrong but the DNI is a guy appointed to that position by chump right?  Is Russia suppose to say otherwise?

What does Russia lose by saying yeah we did what the report says. Absolutely nothing. Were never going to war with russia. Its a losing decision. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

What does Russia lose by saying yeah we did what the report says. Absolutely nothing. Were never going to war with russia. Its a losing decision. 

What do they lose?  At the minimum huge sanctions from most of the top countries in this world.  That would cost putin untold billions.  

What do they lose?  At the minimum huge sanctions from most of the top countries in this world.  That would cost putin untold billions.  

Doesn't hurt putin at all. Putin will remain the leader of russia. All we will hurt of the citizens of Russia. Your never gonna impact putin ever. It's a perk of being a de facto dictator. He has absolutely nothing to lose 

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2020 at 7:39 PM, HSFBfan said:

You take the word of RUSSIA as trustworthy?

Ok, comrade...go move to Moscow. 

Reading the news throughout the day, it seem as though Trump likely (definitely) was briefed an simply didn't read it or did not pay attention (and is now having to bluster excuses to make up for his laziness).

You'll dismiss anything because a source isn't named, but it's being reported that this bounty program was in his Daily Brief earlier this year. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DownSouth said:

You take the word of RUSSIA as trustworthy?

Ok, comrade...go move to Moscow. 

Reading the news throughout the day, it seem as though Trump likely (definitely) was briefed an simply didn't read it or did not pay attention (and is now having to bluster excuses to make up for his laziness).

You'll dismiss anything because a source isn't named, but it's being reported that this bounty program was in his Daily Brief earlier this year. 

Dni said he wasn't briefed. Good enough for me. 

Didn't say I took the word of russia. I just put out what they were saying

But I certainly don't take the word of our media 

On 6/28/2020 at 7:51 PM, HSFBfan said:

They would be admitting to STATE-SPONSORED TERRORISM.

When you fund a rebel organization, for the purpose of murder of a foreign power's armed forces...that's what state-sponsored terrorism looks like. You think countries don't give a shit about admitting it? (Do some research how little Pakistan likes being accused, rightfully, of it).

So, yeah, I think they'd have reason to not admit that.

How do you not understand this?

• Thanks 1