Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

9 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Not good news but its my thread

Trump is behind in PA by 5 by a reputable pollster 

Margin of error is 3. So its def still in play

Trump has to hold the 3 (usually) blue states he got in 2016: PA, MI, WI

He loses all 3 and it's over. Looks like the most likely one he keeps is Wisconsin, but that only means he cannot lose AZ, NC, or FL. 

He won MI by 10,000; WI by 18,000, and PA by about 60,000.

Not saying Trump can't win them all again, but it's going to be difficult for him - he'll have to spend a ton of time in FL, and a solid amount of $ will have to go to NC and AZ, 2 states that don't favor Democrats but where demographics are trending in the wrong direction for Republicans (Arizona).

We'll see. Trump is likely to get killed in the popular vote, maybe by 4-5 million, but all he has to do to win is block Biden from taking 2 out of the 3 (PA, WI, and MI). He does that and Biden would have to swipe FL (doable but leans R lately, albeit barely, and Desantis is going to see approval numbers slip do to the COVID surge and his poor handling); or NC, AZ, and less likely GA. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Trump has to hold the 3 (usually) blue states he got in 2016: PA, MI, WI

He loses all 3 and it's over. Looks like the most likely one he keeps is Wisconsin, but that only means he cannot lose AZ, NC, or FL. 

He won MI by 10,000; WI by 18,000, and PA by about 60,000.

Not saying Trump can't win them all again, but it's going to be difficult for him - he'll have to spend a ton of time in FL, and a solid amount of $ will have to go to NC and AZ, 2 states that don't favor Democrats but where demographics are trending in the wrong direction for Republicans (Arizona).

We'll see. Trump is likely to get killed in the popular vote, maybe by 4-5 million, but all he has to do to win is block Biden from taking 2 out of the 3 (PA, WI, and MI). He does that and Biden would have to swipe FL (doable but leans R lately, albeit barely, and Desantis is going to see approval numbers slip do to the COVID surge and his poor handling); or NC, AZ, and less likely GA. 

Fraud man at it again.....

taking a huge dump.....

6 hours ago, DownSouth said:

That was the entire point, smart guy.

Your sources are, in general, ridiculous -

Yo azz is sourcing  again.....

keyboard diarrhea ?

TRUTH
56,311 had the Covid virus today (a new record) we are now over three million.  20% of all those who get the virus end up with at least a night in the hospital. Most stay multiple nights to weeks.

Texas added 10,000 cases today.

Florida had 30,000+ in three days.

Following states had record hospitalizations today:   CA, TX, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC

Over 200,000 forecast to die by November 1st.

Then there is Phoenix and San Quentin.

Trump:  “we are in a good place.”  His lies are killing tens of thousands unnecessarily.

Trump pulled the U. S. out of WHO today. (Unbelievable)

WEAR A MASK!!!!  Don’t trust anyone inside without one.  Outside stay away from crowds:  6 feet.  Wash your hands.  A lot.  (I wear surgical gloves when I go into a store.)

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

TRUTH
56,311 had the Covid virus today (a new record) we are now over three million.  20% of all those who get the virus end up with at least a night in the hospital. Most stay multiple nights to weeks.

Texas added 10,000 cases today.

Florida had 30,000+ in three days.

Following states had record hospitalizations today:   CA, TX, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC

Over 200,000 forecast to die by November 1st.

Then there is Phoenix and San Quentin.

Trump:  “we are in a good place.”  His lies are killing tens of thousands unnecessarily.

Trump pulled the U. S. out of WHO today. (Unbelievable)

WEAR A MASK!!!!  Don’t trust anyone inside without one.  Outside stay away from crowds:  6 feet.  Wash your hands.  A lot.  (I wear surgical gloves when I go into a store.)

Trump isn't killing anyone. Stop the leftist pablum.

The WHO is as useless as the UN.  

You neglect to mention where the death counts are.  Currently at a daily rate about 90% below peak.  That you neglect to mention this comes as a surprise to exactly no one.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, concha said:

Trump isn't killing anyone. Stop the leftist pablum.

The WHO is as useless as the UN.  

You neglect to mention where the death counts are.  Currently at a daily rate about 90% below peak.  That you neglect to mention this comes as a surprise to exactly no one.

I am a Republican-stop this “leftist” bullshit.  Trump doesn’t give a damn about you, me or anyone else.  He’ll kill us all to stay in office, 

I sincerely hope I’m wrong but there are not going to be many college or hs football games played this year-starting next month.  Nobody is going to sit in any stadium without a mask.  There are not going to be many who will put on a helmet and wear a mask underneath.

But that’s where we are going.  And sitting in a bus to go to a game?  Flying on a plane?  Interstate?  Cross country?  None of it will happen.

No wonder GSB loves Trump:  he’s the only chance for there to be school, much less out of town football games.

I don’t think s lot on this board understand what a threat this virus is?  For much of the United States you are not going to see a doctor in person or have a procedure done in a hospital.  

• Like 1

Trump wants schools to open just as he wanted states to open in May.  Wanted 19,500 in Tulsa WHERE VIRUSES HAVE NOW SPIKED, 3,500 in a church is AZ, an aircraft hangar in Portsmouth. **Tulsa city-county health department director Dr. Bruce Dart said today that Trump’s Tulsa rally “likely contributed” to “a dramatic surge in new coronavirus cases.”**

Trump doesn’t care who dies (10 secret service agents, 8 White House front people, son’s girl friendso far).  

Fauci is gone.  Trump no longer includes him-got tired of Fauci’s honesty.  And science in general.  Trump who paid someone else to take his SAT. Trump, who his own sister called a “f’ing fool.”  (Neice’s book).

Trump doesn’t care if we all die.

It’s only about him.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

WHO...total disgrace and corrupt in China's pocket....no money for you!

Do you understand that World Health Orgsnization takes the lead in situations around the world?  That Trump is spinning them because they won’t agree with him?  It is criminal, unconscionable for Trump to pull us apart from them.  Like NATO, like our allies, pull troops out of Germany, sidle up to Turkey, deny the Ukraine.

Do you understand what Trump is doing to America?

Or maybe it’s just his prejudice that many listen to?   And the second amendment?  Carry a semi automatic weapon in public?  Trump likes this.

Even though he screamed when Don, Jr. talked about joining the military (neice’s book).

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Do you understand that World Health Orgsnization takes the lead in situations around the world?  That Trump is spinning them because they won’t agree with him?  It is criminal, unconscionable for Trump to pull us apart from them.  Like NATO, like our allies, pull troops out of Germany, sidle up to Turkey, deny the Ukraine.

you're talking way over his head....he doesn't have a clue what  harm Trump is doing to this country. Thank goodness that it will take a year for the final pull out and he'll be gone by then!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Look at the Drudge Report:  I am being serious.  Matt Drudge has turned on Trump.  Just click on it tonight and look at the headlines and links.  Drudge is as anti Trump as it comes.

Drudge...Ann Coulter...and all the Never Trumpers!...he's down to the ones who he said would support him "if I shot someone on 5th Ave.'....the ones who wake up and drink a big glass of Trump Kool-Aid....not enough of those nut jobs to get him elected.

• Like 1

And, by the way, do you know that Europe, Canada and Mexico do not want Americans to enter their countries?  If we do it’s a two week quarantine.

Sonorans are thanking Trump for building a wall.  He saved them a lot of money!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/08/mexico-border-towns-stop-americans-crossing-covid-19-coronavirus

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Or maybe it’s just his prejudice that many listen to?   And the second amendment?  Carry a semi automatic weapon in public?  Trump likes this.

Even though he screamed when Don, Jr. talked about joining the military (neice’s book).

I agree with a lot of your beliefs, but we will disagree on the World Health Organization.  The WHO has completely failed the entire cycle of this pandemic, every step of the way.  It is far from the first time they have shown to be incompetent as well.  While I think our government in the US on both the local and federal levels have failed a well, the WHO is not an organization I can say has ever been known to be particularly helpful in most situations.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I agree with a lot of your beliefs, but we will disagree on the World Health Organization.  The WHO has completely failed the entire cycle of this pandemic, every step of the way.  It is far from the first time they have shown to be incompetent as well.  While I think our government in the US on both the local and federal levels have failed a well, the WHO is not an organization I can say has ever been known to be particularly helpful in most situations.  

Well said...but those you speak to are so 🙊🙉🙈 its scary...msm at its finest

8 hours ago, BigDrop said:

And, by the way, do you know that Europe, Canada and Mexico do not want Americans to enter their countries?  If we do it’s a two week quarantine.

Sonorans are thanking Trump for building a wall.  He saved them a lot of money!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/08/mexico-border-towns-stop-americans-crossing-covid-19-coronavirus

Do u wanna enter those places? 

8 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Look at the Drudge Report:  I am being serious.  Matt Drudge has turned on Trump.  Just click on it tonight and look at the headlines and links.  Drudge is as anti Trump as it comes.

http://www.drudgereport.com

You won’t believe it’s Drudge!  Click on the link. READ DRUDGE!!!  I don’t believe I am saying this.....

Read Drudge!!

Drudge turned a long time ago