Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dni said he wasn't briefed. Good enough for me. 

Didn't say I took the word of russia. I just put out what they were saying

But I certainly don't take the word of our media 

If you don't like the EDITORIAL sections of newspapers, or tv shows like Maddow - fine, understood. But to dismiss the NEWS section for reporting news is absurd.

The DNI is a Trump suck up that's also new to the job. He's had the job for 33 days...I won't be surprised if he says "he hasn't been briefed during my tenure," or something to that effect.

I'm not saying Trump was or was not briefed, but I have a feeling as the days go by it's going to become clearer that he was briefed and either didn't read it (VERY possible) or didn't give a shit for whatever reason (too busy coming up with nicknames for Biden, tweeting about enemies, etc).

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

If you don't like the EDITORIAL sections of newspapers, or tv shows like Maddow - fine, understood. But to dismiss the NEWS section for reporting news is absurd.

The DNI is a Trump suck up that's also new to the job. He's had the job for 33 days...I won't be surprised if he says "he hasn't been briefed during my tenure," or something to that effect.

I'm not saying Trump was or was not briefed, but I have a feeling as the days go by it's going to become clearer that he was briefed and either didn't read it (VERY possible) or didn't give a shit for whatever reason (too busy coming up with nicknames for Biden, tweeting about enemies, etc).

I dont trust anything that comes out in the MSM. I dont read any opinion pieces. 

The media is never held accountable for their false reporting and if they do a correction nobody pays attention to it

Our media hides behind the freedom of the press and they do hit jobs. And both sides are absolutely guilty of it. The news has become a bunch of talking heads that just want to interject their own opinion into it. 

Just to add the taliban is now denying the report as well

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-53220163

Like i said even this article. Wh sources said this or that. Who the fuck is the source??? Name the source 

On 6/27/2020 at 7:17 PM, DownSouth said:

That Mueller witness was a confidant of Trump's.

"Nader's name appears more than 100 times in the Mueller report, which details his  efforts to serve as liaison between a Russian banker with ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin and members of President Donald Trump's transition team."

So Trump was close with this guy and for a while with Epstein...is that concerning to anyone else here?

Only that what happened to those tapes in Epstein's apartment and was Trumpy on any of them.

Or any videos anywhere, Caribbean or the "Ranch"?

Cuz Jeffrey was a really good guy who liked them a "little" young.

bgw

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Tucker would even open Krutys eyes if he watched 1 show...he's having the St Louis couple on tonight that had to defend their house from the Mob...see thread I recently posted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Tucker would even open Krutys eyes if he watched 1 show...he's having the St Louis couple on tonight that had to defend their house from the Mob...see thread I recently posted.

I honestly don't watch any political shows. I just saw the article. Apparently hes doing a great job 

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

His show is 100% common sense

Gotcha. I cant stand talking heads. Its just one opinion after enough and his stupid faces just do nothing for me

Go online and read many different articles from around the world. Its better

Matter of fact I saw an article from Jerusalem on American politics the other day that broke faster there than here