Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, concha said:

You neglect to point out that the flight was from Florida to New Jersey. NOT Epstein's private island, unlike a certain other president.

That they knew each other and socialized for a time is not a secret. 

"You become who you hang around"... your buddy is a stooge for the rich.

Plain and simple.

bgw

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

"You become who you hang around"... your buddy is a stooge for the rich.

Plain and simple.

bgw

You sound like you get your talking points from HowToSoundWoke.com

Plain and simple.

He stopped associating with Epstein 20 years ago. 🤡

Reductions in unemployment, increased earnings for American workers, money for HBCUs...

Try to think for yourself and deal with actual facts. It's refreshing.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

You sound like you get your talking points from HowToSoundWoke.com

Plain and simple.

He stopped associating with Epstein 20 years ago. 🤡

Reductions in unemployment, increased earnings for American workers, money for HBCUs...

Try to think for yourself and deal with actual facts. It's refreshing.

Uh huh, I appreciate your effort, I really do... but I’ll get there. 

As far as woke.com, never heard of it gotta be some made up Conchita gonna do a funny. 

Right now, we’re at critical mass for a lot of shit, nothing’s getting done for many reasons. Inefficient and drawn along party lines. 

Racial divide, partisan divide and a politicized pandemic... we won’t see another event like it. 

bgw

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, concha said:

You neglect to point out that the flight was from Florida to New Jersey. NOT Epstein's private island, unlike a certain other president.

That they knew each other and socialized for a time is not a secret. 

I knew someone would add a caveat. Come on conch, you must know that where there is some smoke there's got to be a fire.

Be serious, do you really think that if they were socializing to the extent they were, for the amount of years they were, and flying on each other's private jets - that Trump is squeaky clean? That he had no clue who Epstein and Maxwell were? 

Do you really want to sit here and take the line that the only one that was up to no good were the island boys?

Come on. This wasn't one little "hey I'll give you a ride," they were on the scene together for quite a while. 

I'm pretty sure this is where Canes/Guru would call you a toady. I'll leave that be because I know you know better, even if you'll never admit it, even though you'll fight forever to add caveat after caveat.

I don't know what Trump was up to in all his years running in the same circle as Epstein and Maxwell, nor do I know what Bill Clinton was up to. Whatever it was, I'm not silly enough to think that one was an angel while the other was up to some serious sick shit just because one went to pedo island while the other (at this time) apparently didn't (because Trump was with him in countless mansions, parties, etc).

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, DownSouth said:

I knew someone would add a caveat. Come on conch, you must know that where there is some smoke there's got to be a fire.

Be serious, do you really think that if they were socializing to the extent they were, for the amount of years they were, and flying on each other's private jets - that Trump is squeaky clean? That he had no clue who Epstein and Maxwell were? 

Do you really want to sit here and take the line that the only one that was up to no good were the island boys?

Come on. This wasn't one little "hey I'll give you a ride," they were on the scene together for quite a while. 

I'm pretty sure this is where Canes/Guru would call you a toady. I'll leave that be because I know you know better, even if you'll never admit it, even though you'll fight forever to add caveat after caveat.

I don't know what Trump was up to in all his years running in the same circle as Epstein and Maxwell, nor do I know what Bill Clinton was up to. Whatever it was, I'm not silly enough to think that one was an angel while the other was up to some serious sick shit just because one went to pedo island while the other (at this time) apparently didn't (because Trump was with him in countless mansions, parties, etc).

No.  I don't. And neither do you. You CHOOSE to.  And we both know why.

Andy would call me a toady because that's his MO.

You make a point that Trump hitched a ride home from Florida (lock him up!).  It wasn't even the same famous aircraft and no young girls.

And you'd probably be able to name hundreds if not thousands of New Yorkers who were regularly seen at parties with Epstein. Famous millionaires and billionaires tend to go to show up at the same places. Trump cut ties with Epstein. He banned the sicko from his club.  Are there photos of Trump at the same parties at Epstein's own mansion as Prince Andrew? You see, it was apparently at his own mansion and the island where this shit tended to happen. Not widely attended and publicized affairs. I hope this doesn't come as a shocking revelation you.

The MSM would be on this like flies on shit if there was "there there". They're not.  Care to guess why?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Merkel I open my borders for every illegal I can find extends fence along poland   "to keep out swine flu"   

And the polish are all too familiar with fences and germans 

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/07/13/world/europe/13reuters-germany-swinefever.html

For what it is worth... the greater the population numbers, the greater amount of deaths every flu season.  Boomers are at that age where their health is at risk. Death rates are climbing for those 65 and older from Covid related issues. Nothing new, it's been the way since the first disease became contagious. New flu strains happen often,  229E, NL63, OC43, HKU1, MERS, SARS are all Flu's that killed millions of people... The realist knows the flu will not end in his or her life time. Vaccines only boost our immunity but doesn't stop a new strain of virus from developing and killing millions. Disease kills over populate societies. You should have learned that in your freshman year of high school.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/conversations/downloads/vacsafe-understand-color-office.pdf

Why is there a new flu vaccine every year?

Unlike most vaccines, which contain the most common strains of a given pathogen (if more than one exists) and are rarely changed, the seasonal flu vaccine changes frequently, though one or more of the flu strains in the vaccine may be retained from one year to the next. This is because the strains of influenza viruses that circulate are constantly changing. Each year, researchers choose viruses for the vaccine based on which ones are likely to be circulating over the course of the coming flu season, thus providing protection against the most prevalent strains. So when you get a seasonal flu vaccine, you’re usually not getting another “dose” of the same flu vaccine you were given before. Instead, you’re usually getting protection against a whole new batch of flu viruses.

Vaccines are risky or ineffective in people with compromised immune systems, they don’t even exist for several viral diseases, and flu vaccines, in particular, often fail in the elderly.

https://www.statnews.com/feature/crispr/tracker/

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

For what it is worth... the greater the population numbers, the greater amount of deaths every flu season.  Boomers are at that age where their health is at risk. Death rates are climbing for those 65 and older from Covid related issues. Nothing new, it's been the way since the first disease became contagious. New flu strains happen often,  229E, NL63, OC43, HKU1, MERS, SARS are all Flu's that killed millions of people... The realist knows the flu will not end in his or her life time. Vaccines only boost our immunity but doesn't stop a new strain of virus from developing and killing millions. Disease kills over populate societies. You should have learned that in your freshman year of high school.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/conversations/downloads/vacsafe-understand-color-office.pdf

Why is there a new flu vaccine every year?

Unlike most vaccines, which contain the most common strains of a given pathogen (if more than one exists) and are rarely changed, the seasonal flu vaccine changes frequently, though one or more of the flu strains in the vaccine may be retained from one year to the next. This is because the strains of influenza viruses that circulate are constantly changing. Each year, researchers choose viruses for the vaccine based on which ones are likely to be circulating over the course of the coming flu season, thus providing protection against the most prevalent strains. So when you get a seasonal flu vaccine, you’re usually not getting another “dose” of the same flu vaccine you were given before. Instead, you’re usually getting protection against a whole new batch of flu viruses.

Vaccines are risky or ineffective in people with compromised immune systems, they don’t even exist for several viral diseases, and flu vaccines, in particular, often fail in the elderly.

https://www.statnews.com/feature/crispr/tracker/

Yea but the point being she doesn't care about the diseases these illegals bring in. She invites them in daily and wants even more 

Yea disease kills people esp if your overpopulated. Which is something america is dealing with right now

The older our popular gets the more problems we have financially and health wise. The worse thing this country did was get old. You cant keep people alive like we do today. Its a strain on everything. Your not supposed to live to 80 90 100. 

I just find it quite ironic that the Germans have a fence around the poles for obv reasons

• Like 1
  • Confused 1