Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Go fuck yourself wannabe woke LARI. You’re a big rolled you hunk lumpy ass squid shit. I think a joke is what I said before. Something like that. 

Yeah...toughguy. Let’s talk about it. I said what I did. Now watch the vids and fucking defend your position. Just try not to use all the same lame as woke crap bullshit that you tried to use on conch. I can only hope he’s using his feet as he pummels your daily. His hand must be sore and bloodied.

I. Will. Own. Your. Hillbilly. Wannabe. White. Narrow. Black. Ass. 

Go cook up some meth wannabe. 

bgw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

What’s “charming” is the daily slaughter going on in cities and states run by woke mayors and governors. Check out the charming videos of you haven’t done so. I wonder what that shitbag Lightfoot has to say about these killings. Oh wait....nothing....as usual. 

Its less democrat voters 

54 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I. Will. Own. Your. Hillbilly. Wannabe. White. Narrow. Black. Ass. 

Go cook up some meth wannabe. 

bgw

🤣 That's some good shit, sir wokalot.🤣

But sorry, wokester.  I left the plantation. Nobody owns me. And I can assure 1000% that ain't ever gonna happen by ANY wannabe woke, white-self-hating man...any mortal man for that matter. .BTW...Have you watched videos yet? I'm on pins and needles waiting for more woke logic to tell us how it's the white man's fault...and not the fault and resposibility of that shitbag Lightfoot and a half a century of her ilk destroying black (and people of color) lives. Keep up the strong work LARI. You're winning....

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Its less democrat voters 

I can appreciate your guttural, primal, characteristic of keeping it real. I mean that. But we can't think this way in terms of the deaths of people for political reasons. Especially, not now if we ever want a chance of turning this thing around. But sadly, it may come to that one day if the left keeps embracing BLM type movements, Marxism, fascism, and totalitarianism. I feel like it's coming....barreling down the tracks right at us. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

I can appreciate your guttural, primal, characteristic of keeping it real. I mean that. But we can't think this way in terms of the deaths of people for political reasons. Especially, not now if we ever want a chance of turning this thing around. But sadly, it may come to that one day if the left keeps embracing BLM type movements, Marxism, fascism, and totalitarianism. I feel like it's coming....barreling down the tracks right at us. 

Its the truth. Blacks overwhelming vote Democrat so the more they kill each other less go to rhe voting booth

Yes its sadistic to think like that but its true 

And people are not gonna stand by and let their business and homes be ransacked. People will shoot

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Its the truth. Blacks overwhelming vote Democrat so the more they kill each other less go to rhe voting booth

Yes its sadistic to think like that but its true 

And people are not gonna stand by and let their business and homes be ransacked. People will shoot

People are going to begin shooting. No question about it. What I'm hoping for is a Trump win and House flip. If that happens, Trump and the DOJ will start fixing shit in these shithole cities, and hold these asshole leaders accountable. He can only do this without an election hanging over his head. I have ZERO question that Americans...REAL Americans....will unite around this President if given the chance. Something like 70% of people are afraid express their political views for obvious reasons. It's going to be ugly for the demrats in Nov. Fucking ughly.....unless the demcraps fix the results...which is entirely possible. But I don't think they'll be able to cook the books enough to overcome the onslaught numbers of actual pissed off Americans. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

People are going to begin shooting. No question about it. What I'm hoping for is a Trump win and House flip. If that happens, Trump and the DOJ will start fixing shit in these shithole cities, and hold these asshole leaders accountable. He can only do this without an election hanging over his head. I have ZERO question that Americans...REAL Americans....will unite around this President if given the chance. Something like 70% of people are afraid express their political views for obvious reasons. It's going to be ugly for the demrats in Nov. Fucking ughly.....unless the demcraps fix the results...which is entirely possible. But I don't think they'll be able to cook the books enough to overcome the onslaught numbers of actual pissed off Americans. 

I'm waiting for civil war 2.0

This time btw the left and the right 

In the words of lincoln a divided house shall fall 

38 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/07/25/lawless_democrat-run_cities_preview_joe_bidens_america_143802.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I would think it's going to be harder than ever to try and rig an election after 2016. Too many people are woke Like Larry to let that happen

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

🤣 That's some good shit, sir wokalot.🤣

But sorry, wokester.  I left the plantation. Nobody owns me. And I can assure 1000% that ain't ever gonna happen by ANY wannabe woke, white-self-hating man...any mortal man for that matter. .BTW...Have you watched videos yet? I'm on pins and needles waiting for more woke logic to tell us how it's the white man's fault...and not the fault and resposibility of that shitbag Lightfoot and a half a century of her ilk destroying black (and people of color) lives. Keep up the strong work LARI. You're winning....

Thank you good sir,,as long as you’re offended and playing defense I am winning. 

Regards, 

Larry the Woke aka bgw

On 7/25/2020 at 2:21 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

I would think it's going to be harder than ever to try and rig an election after 2016. Too many people are woke Like Larry to let that happen. 

Everyone is watching. But sadly, this whole coronavirus Bullshit is all about chaos (that THEY created), thus keeping us masked and distanced from each other so we can't discuss and collaborate on how to fight it. And the subsequent bombardment of the BLM, "peaceful protests" , anti-Trump, coronavirus-end-of-the-world narrative by the lying ass, unethical, immoral, leftist MSM is 24/7/365 is being fed to you in heaping portions while you're coup'd up in your home. They're praying that it can hold on just long enough to steal the election. Ain't gonna happn' Capn'. Too many Americans are "woke" to that BS. Beatdown coming in Nov. Especially this little black duck (daffy duck reference). Literally, NOBODY around here (God bless Tenn) buys that shit. Penn, Ohio, Florida, AZ, the Carolinas I'm certain feel the same sentiment. You'll see. 👍

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Some scary shit. If you want Section 8 housing in your neighborhood, vote for Sleepy Joe. #KAG

Saw this. The plan is to make it so there's nowhere to hide. These liberal, treasonous, city mayors and state govs know that 1000s will leave their shitty cities and move to the suburbs and other states. Many will still be anti-Trump just to spite him...thus spreading the hate like the plague that they are. This definitely is the plan and a major concern. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1