Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

We have not seen evidence of any individuals affiliated with the Trump team in contact with [Russian Intelligence Officials]. . . . We are unaware of ANY Trump advisors engaging in conversations with Russian intelligence officials,” former FBI counterespionage official Peter Strzok wrote of the Feb. 14, 2017 New York Times story “Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence.”

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/23/new-fbi-notes-re-debunk-major-nyt-story-highlight-media-collusion-to-produce-russia-hoax/

This video has got to be one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen in my entire life. And God knows that I’ve seen enough shit that I wish I’d never seen. This happened almost exactly in the same location the execution-style killing in the previous video. But hey, let’s just do nothing about it. Llet the criminals run the show rather than then elected govt officials that swore that they’d uphold the Constitution. And let’s not let Trump help out. GO FUCK yourselves you liberal puke mayors and governors. Fair warning: this might make you shed a tear if you actually give e a shit about people. 

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1286827910087749634?s=20

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Klan circle jerk with the token Afro. 

Charming.

bgw

What’s “charming” is the daily slaughter going on in cities and states run by woke mayors and governors. Check out the charming videos of you haven’t done so. I wonder what that shitbag Lightfoot has to say about these killings. Oh wait....nothing....as usual. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

What’s “charming” is the daily slaughter going on in cities and states run by woke mayors and governors. Check out the charming videos of you haven’t done so. I wonder what that shitbag Lightfoot has to say about these killings. Oh wait....nothing....as usual. 

Hey Shit 4 Brains, wanna talk about we got “there”, maybe your fucking tiny brain cannot process all that information. 

Put down the wannabe hillbilly bullshit then @ me. 

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey Shit 4 Brains, wanna talk about we got “there”, maybe your fucking tiny brain cannot process all that information. 

Put down the wannabe hillbilly bullshit then @ me. 

bgw

Go fuck yourself wannabe woke LARI. You’re a big rolled you hunk lumpy ass squid shit. I think a joke is what I said before. Something like that. 

Yeah...toughguy. Let’s talk about it. I said what I did. Now watch the vids and fucking defend your position. Just try not to use all the same lame as woke crap bullshit that you tried to use on conch. I can only hope he’s using his feet as he pummels your daily. His hand must be sore and bloodied.

• Haha 1