Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

The Justice Department’s drive to crack down on violations of foreign-agent laws suffered another blow Tuesday as a federal judge overturned guilty verdicts a jury returned against a business partner of Gen. Michael Flynn over work the pair did for Turkish interests during the Trump presidential campaign in 2016.

U.S. District Court Judge Anthony Trenga, who presided over the weeklong trial of Bijan Rafiekian in July in Alexandria, Virginia, ruled that prosecutors put forward insufficient proof to sustain the jury’s finding that Rafiekian knowingly operated as a Turkish government agent and intentionally failed to notify U.S. officials about his work.

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/09/25/judge-overturns-guilty-verdicts-bijan-rafiekian-1510719?__twitter_impression=true

dual citizen of the United States and Mexico, and the former State Attorney General for the State of Nayarit, Mexico, was sentenced to 20 years’ imprisonment followed by five years of supervised release, following his guilty plea to an international heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine and marijuana manufacture and distribution conspiracy.

Edgar Veytia, 48, was sentenced today by U.S. District Judge Carol Bagley Amon, who also ordered Veytia to forfeit $1 million, following a conspiracy charge relating to a scheme to import illegal drugs from Mexico to the United States.

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

dual citizen of the United States and Mexico, and the former State Attorney General for the State of Nayarit, Mexico, was sentenced to 20 years’ imprisonment followed by five years of supervised release, following his guilty plea to an international heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine and marijuana manufacture and distribution conspiracy.

Edgar Veytia, 48, was sentenced today by U.S. District Judge Carol Bagley Amon, who also ordered Veytia to forfeit $1 million, following a conspiracy charge relating to a scheme to import illegal drugs from Mexico to the United States.

No need to worry about the southern border. I'm certain that he was going to have all of that dope smuggled in through Canada. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

The dems are desperate. They'll try anything at this point. They know the shit's about to get real, and what's coming down the pike if they don't somehow get rid of Trump. Trump is a brilliant man. Love this Prez.  

I've been waiting for the IG report for months. When will the IG release it??

Trump hinted today at literally hanging spies lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I've been waiting for the IG report for months. When will the IG release it??

Trump hinted today at literally hanging spies lol

It's coming. It's all going to explode like an atom bomb. There is just too much evidence that points to what this really is. And, unlike the MSM, we can trust the reporting of the likes of Solomon, Carter, (Sens) Graham, Jordan, Nunes, and he rest. These people have bet their reputations on this, and I know they won't let us down. The IG had better really have his shit wired tight if he comes back with a "nothing to see here". There might finally be a revolt from the right. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

It's coming. It's all going to explode like an atom bomb. There is just too much evidence that points to what this really is. And, unlike the MSM, we can trust the reporting of the likes of Solomon, Carter, (Sens) Graham, Jordan, Nunes, and he rest. These people have bet their reputations on this, and I know they won't let us down. The IG had better really have his shit wired tight if he comes back with a "nothing to see here". There might finally be a revolt from the right. 

I don't think it will be a bombshell.  Remember the wolves are investigating themselves. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

I don't think it will be a bombshell.  Remember the wolves are investigating themselves. 

You may be right. Wouldn't surprise anyone. I just think that this one will be different. I think that there is too much out now that needs explaining to just say "nothing to see here". They'll have to at least do that. I personally think that the IG/AG are getting all of their ducks in a row before throwing down the hammer. It makes sense to me not start charging fools before the entirety of this thing is reached. Praying that's the case. 

Thank you pelosi for the witch hunt....13 million dollars raised by the RNC in the past 2 days

President Donald Trump's repeated trashing of a Democratic impeachment inquiry has helped prompt a $13 million flood of campaign cash to bolster his reelection effort.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/934491?section=politics&keywords=APFN-US-Trump-Impeachment-Fundraising&year=2019&month=09&date=26&id=934491&oref=t.co

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

You may be right. Wouldn't surprise anyone. I just think that this one will be different. I think that there is too much out now that needs explaining to just say "nothing to see here". They'll have to at least do that. I personally think that the IG/AG are getting all of their ducks in a row before throwing down the hammer. It makes sense to me not start charging fools before the entirety of this thing is reached. Praying that's the case. 

I hope so but I don't have faith in any of them. 

• Like 1