Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

From Trump

I won the right to be a presidential candidate in California, in a major Court decision handed down yesterday. It was filed against me by the Radical Left Governor of that State to tremendous Media hoopla. The VICTORY, however, was barely covered by the Fake News. No surprise!

you cant keep him off the ballot 

• Like 1

No more sanctuary in florida

Earlier this year, I made a promise that we would ban sanctuary cities in Florida and today we are delivering on that promise,” said @GovRonDeSantis. A #Florida law banning #SanctuaryCities has taken full effect. https://theepochtimes.com/florida-law-ba

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Time to hit the EU with some tariffs

• Washington can now hit the EU with billions of dollars in tariffs following the WTO ruling over European government support for European planemaker Airbus.
  • The move could trigger a new front in the trade war battle that has captured the attention of investors worldwide.
  • The EU Trade Commissioner labeled any fresh tariffs imposed by the U.S. as “short-sighted and counterproductive.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/02/wto-rules-in-favor-of-us-in-aircraft-subsidies-dispute.html

On 10/1/2019 at 3:19 PM, World Citizen said:

Who is telling Republicans they can't?  And they can't what?  

Do you feel that the politcal parties are at war? Because I do.

When will the Dems work with the republicans/Trump? Why do so many of the Democratic politicians refuse to work with the POTUS. Why are they trying so very hard to impeach him? 

How do you feel about the Democratic party getting very little done because of their hate for Trump?

How bad do you want to see the Dems succeed at getting Trump kicked out of office at any cost? When do you say enough is enough? 

If you can't figured out who is telling the republicans they can't then maybe you are one of those blaming everything wrong in politics on the republicans? Are you?

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

From Trump

I won the right to be a presidential candidate in California, in a major Court decision handed down yesterday. It was filed against me by the Radical Left Governor of that State to tremendous Media hoopla. The VICTORY, however, was barely covered by the Fake News. No surprise!

you cant keep him off the ballot 

Add this to the list of Democrats telling Republicans they Can't!

• Like 1

Chapo's Former Partner, Leader of Juarez Cartel, Indicted By Feds In New York, To Be Extradited https://breaking911.com/breaking-el-chapos-former-partner-leader-of-juarez-cartel-indicted-by-feds-in-new-york/ He was responsible for the distribution of hundreds of tons of cocaine in the US. He also hired hit men to carry out kidnappings and murders.

ABINGDON, Va.) — A doctor who prosecutors said ran a medical practice in Virginia like an interstate drug distribution ring was sentenced Wednesday to 40 years in prison for illegally prescribing opioids.

Dr. Joel Smithers was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Abingdon.

Judge James Jones sentenced Smithers to 40 years. He faced a mandatory minimum sentence of 20 years and a maximum of life.

https://time.com/5691409/virginia-opioid-doctor-sentenced-40-years/?iid=obnetwork

72% of the respondents in this poll had entering the workforce being a top 3 priority and not talking about vocational schools is a big swing and miss. What does trump talk about....vocational schools.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/real_clear_opinion_research/k-12_education_falls_short_and_hope_for_gains_lags.html

Only 48% of these people feel that its important for k-12 education to get you ready for college

20 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Do you feel that the political parties are at war? Because I do.

Not war but I definitely think the political system is not functioning as it should.  This is not a new phenomenon though and has been deteriorating for quite a while now.  Even before Obama took office the Republicans in Congress made a pact, that apparently superseded their oath of office, to deny Obama ANY successes or victories even if it were good for the country.  So this has been broken for quite a while now.  It started with Gingrich when he was the speaker of the house IMO.  

When will the Dems work with the republicans/Trump? Why do so many of the Democratic politicians refuse to work with the POTUS. Why are they trying so very hard to impeach him? 

Work on what?  The only thing that Trump has pushed for, policy wise, is the border wall and immigration.  We know how that turned out, Trump backed away at the last minute.  I'm sure if Trump would have listened to those who work at the border and had a more balanced and well rounded approach to this something could have been done but he went all in on just the border wall as a silver bullet that would fix every problem we have.  An example is the fact that most people here illegally are due to people over staying their visa's, but not once has Trump even mentioned that, that I know of anyway.  If the point was to solve illegal immigration in this country I would think it would have been mentioned.  What else has Trump tried to get done that involves Congress?  

How do you feel about the Democratic party getting very little done because of their hate for Trump?

The Democrat party has passed a lot of bills that just die in the Senate.  Not much they can do about that.  That is a question people should be asking of McConnell.  If Trump were to want sensible gun legislation like he said he wanted I'm sure Democrats would work with him.  There are many areas where Democrats would work with Trump but it appears that Trump has no interest in cooperating with Democrats and instead has decided to continue dividing this country with his rhetoric.

How do you feel about Senate Republicans doing absolutely nothing?   

How bad do you want to see the Dems succeed at getting Trump kicked out of office at any cost? When do you say enough is enough? 

Question:  Does Trump deserve any credit for what is going on right now?  Has Trump done anything that is wrong in your opinion?

IMO, it's not at any cost.  The way he is acting, in his own self interest, the cost is too great to not impeach.  He has defied the constitution and defied our laws.  The House has oversight responsibility, and it does not matter if you or I like that they exercise that responsibility or not, it is part of the oath they took when they took office.  Isn't that the way we want our government to work?  Trump obviously doesn't like anybody to question anything he does and in the Executive branch he has pretty much got rid of anybody who questions or god forbid criticizes him.  Asking a foreign country to help you win a US election by trying to smear a political opponent is against the law and he keeps doing it.  Just this morning he asked China to do the same thing.  Does that not bother you? 

If you can't figured out who is telling the republicans they can't then maybe you are one of those blaming everything wrong in politics on the republicans? Are you?

It always takes two to dance and a left wing and a right wing are part of the same bird.  Personally I judge our politicians by how they vote, or not vote as is the case in the Senate.  And Republicans consistently vote against my interest and how I would like this country to be.  However, IMO there is no longer a Republican party.  It is the Trump party now.

I still don't know who is telling Republicans they can't and what they are telling them they can't do specifically.  What is it that Republicans want to do that they can't because of Democrats?  

How do you feel about our AG traveling around the world in an attempt to discredit the fact that Russia interfered in our 2016 elections?  Or Giuliani doing what ever the hell he is doing?  These things can't just be blamed on Democrats hating Trump.  Trump is doing these things and I understand that 1/3 of the country does not care but 2/3 do.  Trump has even said there will be a civil war.  Doesn't that bother you?  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

How do you feel about our AG traveling around the world in an attempt to discredit the fact that Russia interfered in our 2016 elections?  Or Giuliani doing what ever the hell he is doing?  These things can't just be blamed on Democrats hating Trump.  Trump is doing these things and I understand that 1/3 of the country does not care but 2/3 do.  Trump has even said there will be a civil war.  Doesn't that bother you?  

Not one bit. But I know you and your ilk do. The house of cards is crumbling down. 

• Like 1

Trump did not say there will be a civil war. Here is the quote

IF the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal," Trump tweeted on Sunday night.

the left just loves to spin everything completely out of context 

And the US and the Ukraine has a corruption agreement that was signed by Bill Clinton himself 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump did not say there will be a civil war. Here is the quote

IF the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal," Trump tweeted on Sunday night.

the left just loves to spin everything completely out of context 

And the US and the Ukraine has a corruption agreement that was signed by Bill Clinton himself 

Anything to fit their narrative and the sheep it it all up! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Anything to fit their narrative and the sheep it it all up! 

It's like they cant even read or take the time to find the quote to see if they are being BS. Forget politics and Washington the idiocy in this country is what's going to end it. We have gone from great men in this country that read volumes of books in many subjects to people of today who cant even take 30 seconds to get on the internet and read a 4 line quote or an article. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I love ya man, but you are seriously ill-informed. It’s not your fault, though. You can only go by what you’re being told by the de facto arm of the Democratic Party MSM. You’re going to see America fully display their displeasure with the left/media come 2020.The only thing that’s going save the dems is Trump getting caught on camera doing blow off of hooker’s asses and killing puppies with an AK. Even then, I’m not so sure Americans would rather have a dem 🤣😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hmm Christopher steele MI6

The United States and the United Kingdom entered into the world’s first ever CLOUD Act Agreement that will allow American and British law enforcement agencies, with appropriate authorization, to demand electronic data regarding serious crime, including terrorism, child sexual abuse, and cybercrime, directly from tech companies based in the other country, without legal barriers.

The current legal assistance process can take up to two years, but the Agreement will reduce this time period considerably, while protecting privacy and enhancing civil liberties.  The historic agreement was signed by U.S. Attorney General William P. Barr and UK Home Secretary Priti Patel at a ceremony at the British Ambassador’s residence in Washington, D.C.

Attorney General William Barr said: “This agreement will enhance the ability of the United States and the United Kingdom to fight serious crime -- including terrorism, transnational organized crime, and child exploitation -- by allowing more efficient and effective access to data needed for quick-moving investigations.  Only by addressing the problem of timely access to electronic evidence of crime committed in one country that is stored in another, can we hope to keep pace with twenty-first century threats.  This agreement will make the citizens of both countries safer, while at the same time assuring robust protections for privacy and civil liberties

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

It's like I said in an earlier thread. Trump has an itchy trigger finger. Correct me if I'm wrong but would consider that paying someone to make a fake dossier about collusion, trying to get Trump impeached, was the first shot? The trigger was pulled by some Dems seeking revenge for a failed election, and Obama being embarresed when Trump was elected. How many times have you heard Democratic leaders say "We will get Him" meaning trump? If those Democrats can't handle the fire, they should have never lit the match.

Yeah, I don't like that our POTUS has ask other nations to investigate his political foes, but I can't blame him for being Pissed off right now. Remember when those Dem leaders said they would bankrupt Trump, and make his family regret being a Trump. I do. Tell me you would turn around and walk away when someone did that to you. Do you let them make you their bitch,or do you make a stand and fight back?

Here is what I learned in the 10th grade after letting a bully push me around for 3 months. That changed when I learned to fight back even if I did take a few lumps, so did he, but he never pushed me anymore. 

Moral of the story. Don't start something you can't finish. 

I blame the Dems that Trump is after for starting this insufferable mess.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1