Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

37 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

It's like I said in an earlier thread. Trump has an itchy trigger finger. Correct me if I'm wrong but would consider that paying someone to make a fake dossier about collusion, trying to get Trump impeached, was the first shot? The trigger was pulled by some Dems seeking revenge for a failed election, and Obama being embarresed when Trump was elected. How many times have you heard Democratic leaders say "We will get Him" meaning trump? If those Democrats can't handle the fire, they should have never lit the match.

Yeah, I don't like that our POTUS has ask other nations to investigate his political foes, but I can't blame him for being Pissed off right now. Remember when those Dem leaders said they would bankrupt Trump, and make his family regret being a Trump. I do. Tell me you would turn around and walk away when someone did that to you. Do you let them make you their bitch,or do you make a stand and fight back?

Here is what I learned in the 10th grade after letting a bully push me around for 3 months. That changed when I learned to fight back even if I did take a few lumps, so did he, but he never pushed me anymore. 

Moral of the story. Don't start something you can't finish. 

I blame the Dems that Trump is after for starting this insufferable mess.

Couldn’t have said it better.The dems started this shitshow. Trump is pissed and is now going to fight back with everything that he has...even if he has to “take a few lumps” in the process. The kid gloves are off. And he can do that because America is on to the dems bullshit AND his base is galvanized more than ever thanks to said dems. Bad news for the leftist clown show coming soon. 

41 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Sad that I can't stand to watch some of the movies that I liked before the election... after the hate some of them spew.

Agreed. I won’t go to the movies anymore. Won’t pay a dime to see those hateful pos(s). What’s sad though is not all Hollywood types are hateful, leftist lunatics, but those few can’t ever leave the plantation if they ever wanna work again. The irony. 

Why won't the lump of Schiff release the transcripts of Ambassador Volker today? Why because it blew up in their face and they don't want us to see it.  Why does only President Trump have to be transparent?  Why... because the DemoRATS are a bunch of lying hypocrites. 

Release todays transcripts. You know Schiff would have already done it if it fit their narrative.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Google pledged Thursday to help train a quarter of a million people for technology jobs, adding its name to a White House initiative designed to get private companies to expand training opportunities for Americans.

CEO Sundar Pichai announced the commitment during an appearance with White House senior adviser Ivanka Trump at El Centro community college in Dallas.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969

For the 22nd time since Donald Trump took office, the number of employed Americans reached a record high last month, climbing 319,000 from August's record 157,878,000 to 158,269,000. At the same time, the number of unemployed Americans set a Trump-era low at 5,769,000.

Those two strong numbers pushed the nation's unemployment rate to 3.5 percent in September -- down two-tenths of a point from last month, and the lowest rate since December 1969.

• Like 3

On 10/3/2019 at 12:35 PM, thc6795 said:

Not one bit. But I know you and your ilk do. The house of cards is crumbling down. 

Amazing.  Before Trump, of you were to ask every American if they thought that a foreign country should should have a say in who should be our President, you wouldn't find a single person who would say Yes.  

Now we have apparently 1/3 saying a foreign country should help elect our President.  

I disagree and think only Americans should have a say.  

What house of cards are you talking about?  Oh never mind, it is most likely some conspiracy you are talking about.  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Amazing.  Before Trump, of you were to ask every American if they thought that a foreign country should should have a say in who should be our President, you wouldn't find a single person who would say Yes.  

Now we have apparently 1/3 saying a foreign country should help elect our President.  

I disagree and think only Americans should have a say.  

What house of cards are you talking about?  Oh never mind, it is most likely some conspiracy you are talking about.  

Only Americans huh?  You really believe the illegal immigrants aren't voting?  Have you been watching the news were report after report of voter fraud.  You really think Nancy and Chuck care about the welfare of those illegal immigrants?  They sure didn't give a fuck when Obama was president. More illegal immigrants were deported under Obama then Trump x's 10. Guess who had those cages built?  Yep Obama. Guess who sent troops to the border as well?  Yep Obama.  But you and your ilk are just fine with all of this. But Trump... he is really mean. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The date of the DACA case before SCOTUS

Another major case to be heard on Nov. 12 is over Trump's move to end a program created by his Democratic predecessor Barack Obama that protects from deportation hundreds of thousands of immigrants - mostly Hispanic young adults - who were brought into the United States illegally as children.

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

LOL! 🤣Yet ANOTHER "you'll see" from our resident retard.

giphy.gif

and you keep rooting for the tax cheat you love...and now a second whistle blower with first hand info.!??....not looking good for the clown who made a confession on T.V...but there nothing to see here right Blueballs??...he just asked 2 counties to interfere in our election and you clowns think that's fine and dandy?!....what a great bunch of Americans you clowns are!!...you'd all sell your country out for Trump in a heartbeat!!...😔

43 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and you keep rooting for the tax cheat you love...better than ANYTHING democrap even if it's true ...which it's not)and now a second whistle blower with first hand info.!?? SHOCK😲.Stop the effing presses!..not looking good Looking better everyday, but not surprising at all, you're too dumb to realize it for the clown who made a confession on T.V LOL...ok🤣...but there nothing to see here right Blueballs?? Nope. And you're actually right for once. Mark it down and collect your star for the day...he just asked 2 counties to interfere in our election and you clowns think that's fine and dandy?!....what a great bunch of Americans you clowns are!!...you'd all sell your country out for Trump in a heartbeat!!...😔 Can you please provide the class with a link to this "asking countries to interfere with an election" claim. Thanks. 

You're a dope. You really are.

35 minutes ago, Troll said:

hey that's just great...

you know...

that you learned how to follow that dog whistle...👍

giphy.gif

🤡

..LOL..no dog whistle this time....and I'm sure this is just another "nothing burger" Ronnie??...first hand info. that backs the first whistler blowers account of the call...??...looks like Trump needs to go back to his playbook now!!...

1. The whistler blower's info. is wrong.

2. It's second hand info. (that was confirmed to be true)

3. Adam Schieff helped write the report.

4. The "deep state" is behind this "witch hunt" because they lost the election.

5. The call was "perfect" and it's my right to ask some country to interfere in our election.

6. It's the MSM's fault I got caught.

7. He was only joking!

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

..LOL..no dog whistle this time....and I'm sure this is just another "nothing burger" Ronnie??...first hand info. that backs the first whistler blowers account of the call...??...looks like Trump needs to go back to his playbook now!!...

1. The whistler blower's info. is wrong.

2. It's second hand info. (that was confirmed to be true)

3. Adam Schieff helped write the report.

4. The "deep state" is behind this "witch hunt" because they lost the election.

5. The call was "perfect" and it's my right to ask some country to interfere in our election.

6. It's the MSM's fault I got caught.

7. He was only joking!

Hurry up with the impeachment lets see how far it goes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You're a dope. You really are.

LOL..look at your responses and tell me who the dope is Blueballs...you need a "link" to prove it's true huh?!...you didn't hear your boy confess??...now his clowns are trying to say he was joking??....he confessed twice..you and Trump are just too dumb to know!!...🤡