Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..look at your responses and tell me who the dope is Blueballs...you need a "link" to prove it's true huh?!...you didn't hear your boy confess??...now his clowns are trying to say he was joking??....he confessed twice..you and Trump are just too dumb to know!!...🤡

"Confessed" to what exactly? Please articulate if you actually have the ability to do so. 

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..LOL..no dog whistle this time....and I'm sure this is just another "nothing burger" Ronnie??...first hand info. that backs the first whistler blowers account of the call...??...looks like Trump needs to go back to his playbook now!!...

1. The whistler blower's info. is wrong.

2. It's second hand info. (that was confirmed to be true)

3. Adam Schieff helped write the report.

4. The "deep state" is behind this "witch hunt" because they lost the election.

5. The call was "perfect" and it's my right to ask some country to interfere in our election.

6. It's the MSM's fault I got caught.

7. He was only joking!

It's a good thing that the dems have low-information types like you to keep them in business. You actually take it hook, line, and sinker from both ends. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

"Confessed" to what exactly? Please articulate if you actually have the ability to do so. 

how about not trying to be deaf-dumb and blind for a minute...he "confessed" twice....when you ask a foreign country to interfere in our election you've committed a crime..hope this helps the "deaf-dumb and blind" Trumpers here who like to play dumb 24/7...and do a good job of it!!...🤡

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

It's a good thing that the dems have low-information types like you to keep them in business. You actually take it hook, line, and sinker from both ends. 

LOL..sure I do Blueballs...and how many of those excuses have you used??...most of them...LOL...🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

how about not trying to be deaf-dumb and blind for a minute...he "confessed" twice....when you ask a foreign country to interfere in our election you've committed a crime..hope this helps the "deaf-dumb and blind" Trumpers here who like to play dumb 24/7...and do a good job of it!!...🤡

You are really an ignorant shmuck aren't you. Provide the damn link that shows him confessing about asking 2 foreign countries to interfere in an election. If you can't, STFU with that crap you sheep.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..sure I do Blueballs...and how many of those excuses have you used??...most of them...LOL...🤡

No excuses on my end, dumbass. Trump is doing a great job despite your lunatic friends attempting a soft coup. Just imagine what could get done if the left was actually doing their fucking jobs. And your unethical, lying, disgusting media outlets actually had integrity and trust. The left and the MSM are shitbags. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You are really an ignorant shmuck aren't you. Provide the damn link that shows him confessing about asking 2 foreign countries to interfere in an election. If you can't, STFU with that crap you sheep.

go google it and stop playing DUMB...or watch the news...not Fox...

Just now, DBP66 said:

No. YOU tell me, you damn parrot. We all know you have the inability to have your own opinions, and articulate your own thoughts. Show the class this false claim that you push with impunity. You're IQ is lower than your shoe size.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Watch the shit show garbage that you watch? I've tried and I can't stand it more than 30 seconds due to their lying and unethical behavior that caters to low-information types. I wouldn't line my daughter's catbox with the NYT. And I wouldn't waste my time with networks that are trying to brainwash me. But we all know that's just your game. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Watch the shit show garbage that you watch? I've tried and I can't stand it more than 30 seconds due to their lying and unethical behavior that caters to low-information types. I wouldn't line my daughter's catbox with the NYT. And I wouldn't waste my time with networks that are trying to brainwash me. But we all know that's just your game. 

then continue with your "deaf-dumb and blind" act..you're kicking ass!!....🤡

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

No. YOU tell me, you damn parrot. We all know you have the inability to have your own opinions, and articulate your own thoughts. Show the class this false claim that you push with impunity. You're IQ is lower than your shoe size.

he said it on the White House lawn twice...once about the Ukraine and then 2 days later he asked China...if you weren't living under a rock (or just watching Fox news) you would have seen both crimes several times on the tube....but you continue to play "shoot the messenger" once again while playing DUMB at the same time...just like a good little Trumper...🤡

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he said it on the White House lawn twice...once about the Ukraine and then 2 days later he asked China...if you weren't living under a rock (or just watching Fox news) you would have seen both crimes several times on the tube....but you continue to play "shoot the messenger" once again while playing DUMB at the same time...just like a good little Trumper...🤡

did you hear what President Trump said? Or what CNN told you he meant? Don't lie either. Because if you heard what he said then your just a fucking liar. If you are just repeating what the media told you, than your the lamb we all know you to be.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

did you hear what President Trump said? Or what CNN told you he meant? Don't lie either. Because if you heard what he said then your just a fucking liar. If you are just repeating what the media told you, than your the lamb we all know you to be.  

...what he meant??...I have my own eyes and ears Tex...I don't need CNN-Fox news-MSNBC-ABC or any other news outlet to tell what he said/meant...I'm not a silly Trumper who takes their marching orders from Trump's twitter and Fox news...try using your own mind sometime Tex...you may not get too far but it's better than sounding like a idiot all the time...🤡

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...what he meant??...I have my own eyes and ears Tex...I don't need CNN-Fox news-MSNBC-ABC or any other news outlet to tell what he said/meant...I'm not a silly Trumper who takes their marching orders from Trump's twitter and Fox news...try using your own mind sometime Tex...you may not get too far but it's better than sounding like a idiot all the time...🤡

Ten your a liar. Because President Trump never asked for anyone to interfere in our elections. He asked them to look into previous corruption you fucking dope.  

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Ten your a liar. Because President Trump never asked for anyone to interfere in our elections. He asked them to look into previous corruption you fucking dope.  

he asked them to investigate the guy who's beating him in the polls Tex....his political opponent...stop playing dumb like Donny wants you to do...try an be an American...🤡

he asked them to investigate the guy who's beating him in the polls Tex....his political opponent...stop playing dumb like Donny wants you to do...try an be an American...🤡

You are so fucking stupid. He asked them to look into the corruption that occurred while he was a candidate. This all happened under the Obama administration you fucking putz. And since when did asking a foreign country to did up dirt on a political candidate become such a big deal?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

O goody...fun with numbers...

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

..LOL..no dog whistle this time<<OK Pavlov 🤡....and I'm sure this is just another "nothing burger" Ronnie?? <<As you are the expert on those, it's not surprising you are salivating ...first hand info. that backs the first whistler blowers account of the call...??<<nice question marks 🤡...looks like Trump needs to go back to his playbook now!!….<<doesn't look like  he ever left it...

1. The whistler blower's info. is wrong.<<we have the transcripts of him asking to investigate the corruption so what is wrong?

2. It's second hand info. (that was confirmed to be true) <<nice standard you rely on....see number 1 (repeated for the slow).<<we have the transcripts of him asking to investigate the corruption so what is wrong? 

3. Adam Schieff helped write the report.<<<who cares about reports of second hand info?....see number 1 (repeated for the slow).<<we have the transcripts of him asking to investigate the corruption so what is wrong? 

4. The "deep state" is behind this "witch hunt" because they lost the election.<<<If you want to call those being investigated for corruption the 'deep state' have at it...I mean what else would you call a political family enterprise taking millions from Ukraine personally, while only giving them billions in US tax dollars in return for the favor. 

5. The call was "perfect" and it's my right to ask some country to interfere in our election.<<<yeah that statement was weak....he should have said DUTY...

6. It's the MSM's fault I got caught.<<<actually it was the MSM demanding the transcripts....only after T already stated he was releasing them...🤡...remember?

7. He was only joking! <<why …..do you think that the corruption of billions of dollars in US tax dollar 'foreign aid' is a joke? ...or are you just hoping...

So go ahead and name one good reason why you avoid the underlying corruption at all costs, and ignore the entire subject of what the POTUS is 'whistleblowing' on...….. hmmmmmm?

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You are so fucking stupid. He asked them to look into the corruption that occurred while he was a candidate. This all happened under the Obama administration you fucking putz. And since when did asking a foreign country to did up dirt on a political candidate become such a big deal?  

it's no big deal...we should be happy other countries are interfering in our election!!...the more the merrier!!...corruption huh??..stop being dumb...he's scared shit of Biden...😉

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

O goody...fun with numbers...

So go ahead and name one good reason why you avoid the underlying corruption at all costs, and ignore the entire subject of what the POTUS is 'whistleblowing' on...….. hmmmmmm?

there is no underlying corruption...it's been investigated by their A.G...the whistle blower is an American hero...imagine that Ronnie...🤡

it's no big deal...we should be happy other countries are interfering in our election!!...the more the merrier!!...corruption huh??..stop being dumb...he's scared shit of Biden...😉

Why are not appalled and shocked with the DemoRATS then? They have been doing this for yrs. What do you think the Russian Dossier was? You fucking idiot. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

there is no underlying corruption...it's been investigated by their A.G...the whistle blower is an American hero...imagine that Ronnie...🤡

That AG was forced to resign because of Biden, if there was nothing there why are they re-opening it? Why has Obama not said a fucking thing? God you really are dumb. 

• Haha 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

Why are not appalled and shocked with the DemoRATS then? They have been doing this for yrs. What do you think the Russian Dossier was? You fucking idiot. 

LOL..it's time to stop Tex when you're talking about the dossier!?...go watch the game...🤡

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Scared of Biden? No one is scared of Biden. President Trump is locked for 2020 start thing 2024 putz.