SEC goes 13-1 Only TN lost

HooverOutlaw

Some quality wins in there too. The SEC gets flack for having an unofficial FCS week, but if you really look into it, the SEC plays powerhouses from other conferences every single year. On top of playing in the best conference. 

The SEC is the best because all of the teams reside in the best part of the country for football and manage to keep the best players home. 

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Some quality wins in there too. The SEC gets flack for having an unofficial FCS week, but if you really look into it, the SEC plays powerhouses from other conferences every single year. On top of playing in the best conference. 

The SEC is the best because all of the teams reside in the best part of the country for football and manage to keep the best players home. 

I didnt know Ohio State was in the SEC... 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

The SEC needs to stop relying on bama to carry them

1 week doesn't take away incompetent and underachieving by 90% of the conference 

If the SEC is still best conference it's because of Bama and Georgia 

The rest are average at best

Auburn made it to the sec championship last year and beat bama. Georgia won the sec championship. LSU won a NC a decade ago which is more recent than what 99% of college football teams. Mizzou won the sec championship their first year in the league. Kentucky and vandy will never be "good" ones a basketball school and one wants academics. Florida won what 2 NCs not that long ago

28 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Auburn made it to the sec championship last year and beat bama. Georgia won the sec championship. LSU won a NC a decade ago which is more recent than what 99% of college football teams. Mizzou won the sec championship their first year in the league. Kentucky and vandy will never be "good" ones a basketball school and one wants academics. Florida won what 2 NCs not that long ago

Mizzu winning sec east showed more how bad the east was

I don't think any team in the sec east during those 2 years had 10 wins besides mizzou

LSU and UF are both schools Living off past glories because they have been unable to compete with elite teams lately

Both are also ironically the 2 schools that waste more talent than anyone in the sec

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Mizzu winning sec east showed more how bad the east was

I don't think any team in the sec east during those 2 years had 10 wins besides mizzou

LSU and UF are both schools Living off past glories because they have been unable to compete with elite teams lately

Both are also ironically the 2 schools that waste more talent than anyone in the sec

There had been a lot of talent to to thru both schools with very little results as of late I do agree with you. But they have been more successful in the past decade than 99 percent of college football teams. Think about this I posted this stat. Harbaugh record against top 10 and top 25 is average to terrible not on the hot seat. Ed orgeron top 25 and top 10 record is so much better and they have him on the hot seat. Its amazing what the pressure is in the sec 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Yeah

But i would think covering up for a murderer is far deeper offense than not stepping in for a family issue 

Show your intellect here. Do you honestly believe Meyer knew Hernandez was a murder when he played for UF?

What do you think of Taggart, will ge keep the mojo going for FSU?  

For what it's worth. What relevant national team is sinless?

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Show your intellect here. Do you honestly believe Meyer knew Hernandez was a murder when he played for UF?

Honestly you never hear much about Wisconsin lol 

23 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Not yet but he was not hanging around a good crowd 

He was involved with gangs and violence while at UF and probably before then as well 

While he may not have killed anyone while at UF he wasn't supervised properly at UF 

Besides part of the responsibility as a coach is to know your players and i would consider being a part of gangs and being involved in violence to be very important information that people at UF should have be aware of

31 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

And for record i agree with this

I just think it's ridiculous for people  to throw shade at Ohio State and big 10 while completely ignoring stuff far worse happening at UF and pretending like the SEC is above this "behavior" when in reality their programs have made just as many bad decisions in the past