Folsom vs. Chaminade

FolsomPrisonBlues

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

McFly,

DLS runs the veer and threw the ball an entire 11 times. All 1 read throws. Not exactly ripe for sacks. 

They barely gained over 100 yards on the ground the entire game with running the veer against a 1AA public school. They were outgained on offense as well. And if anyone should never speak of moral victories, its u- "Mr we dont play away games! We only bring in tier 8 teams to play!" What a joke. Biggest powder puff schedule for a "top" team in America. You'd be average in CA. 

But you would have no idea. Your cupcake home schedule this year playing JV teams, leads me to believe you've probably never been on a plane, let alone left your home county. 

Think McFly think!

You're a McDumbass.

Fact check shows that DLS threw 11 passes for 109 yards and allowed zero sacks to the Foolsom defense. Compare that to Foolsom's 22 passes for 148 yards and 7 sacks (?). Those are pretty disproportionate don't you think. Your OL gave up 700% more sacks on only twice the number of drop backs.

Fact checker also shows the DLS offense produced more total yards (231 to 206).

Again, Foolsom scored ZERO points.

Not that it is relevant, but I have been on a plane plenty of times. I do not travel by vehicle over a 6 hour drive.

You are literally wrong about everything.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You're a McDumbass.

Fact check shows that DLS threw 11 passes for 109 yards and allowed zero sacks to the Foolsom defense. Compare that to Foolsom's 22 passes for 148 yards and 7 sacks (?). Those are pretty disproportionate don't you think. Your OL gave up 700% more sacks on only twice the number of drop backs.

Fact checker also shows the DLS offense produced more total yards (231 to 206).

Again, Foolsom scored ZERO points.

Not that it is relevant, but I have been on a plane plenty of times. I do not travel by vehicle over a 6 hour drive.

You are literally wrong about everything.

McFly,

A team that throw 11 passes in an entire game, consisting of quick 1 read throws, from a JV QB is generally not going to take many, if any sacks. 

The most telling stat is Folsom defense holding DLS to just above 100 yards rushing for an entire game. Not many, if any, teams ever do that. An erroneous call, allowed for a Folsom TD to be taken off the board and changed the game. But apparently you dont think before you speak. 

Lastly- you all ALL PEOPLE, should not be commenting on other people's games or schedules due to the fact your team has the biggest cupcake schedule in America and uses a "every kid gets a trophy" roster concept as an excuse to never travel or be nationally relevant. 

Next time come with something better. 

Think Mcfly think!

14 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

McFly,

A team that throw 11 passes in an entire game, consisting of quick 1 read throws, from a JV QB is generally not going to take many, if any sacks. 

The most telling stat is Folsom defense holding DLS to just above 100 yards rushing for an entire game. Not many, if any, teams ever do that. An erroneous call, allowed for a Folsom TD to be taken off the board and changed the game. But apparently you dont think before you speak. 

Lastly- you all ALL PEOPLE, should not be commenting on other people's games or schedules due to the fact your team has the biggest cupcake schedule in America and uses a "every kid gets a trophy" roster concept as an excuse to never travel or be nationally relevant. 

Think Mcfly think!

At the rate you are going I foresee that by Thanksgiving you will believe (and will state) Folsom actually won the game. 

• Haha 8

7 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

McFly,

Think Mcfly think!

McDumbass,

The debate is whether Foolsom won the line of scrimmage versus DLS. Nothing on the stat line suggest that Foolsom won anything at the lines. Just because Foolsom played better against DLS's anemic offense compared to the other cupcakes in NorCal does not equate to winning the LOS.

7 sacks. 200 total yards. ZERO points.

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

McDumbass,

The debate is whether Foolsom one the line of scrimmage versus DLS. Nothing on the stat line suggest that Foolsom one anything at the lines. Just because Foolsom played better against DLS's anemic offense compared to the other cupcakes in NorCal does not equate to winning the LOS.

7 sacks. 200 total yards. ZERO points.

Hope this helps.

McFly,

The fact that DLS got outgunned on the lines is unquestionably a huge feat for a school like Folsom. The win or loss doesn't matter much. we showed out. And showed we will play anyone and play at their house.....unlike another team I know!

We obtained much more credibility in that loss than you do with all your home cupcake wins this year! At least we dont have a "everyone gets a trophy" roster policy. What a joke!

Think McFly! Think!

28 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Folsom should win. Ed Croson, however, is an underrated coach. He will make the game competitive, but Folsom will win by multiple scores

Telling you, the I-formation power running game is going to have the bulldogs real problem...Chaminade is #10 ranked SoCal team...Folsom would be around 6 if they were in SoCal so they should win but wouldn’t be surprised with a low scoring win for Chaminade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

Telling you, the I-formation power running game is going to have the bulldogs real problem...Chaminade is #10 ranked SoCal team...Folsom would be around 6 if they were in SoCal so they should win but wouldn’t be surprised with a low scoring win for Chaminade.

I can see that. After watching some of the DLS game, I wondered how much of the Folsom effectiveness was due to scheming and preparation for DLS. We will find out.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I can see that. After watching some of the DLS game, I wondered how much of the Folsom effectiveness was due to scheming and preparation for DLS. We will find out.

If Folsom can hold DLS to around 100 yards rushing for an entire game, Chaminade is in huge trouble. Power I verus the veer!? Cmon!

Has nobody seen the size of Folsom on the lines this year? I'm convinced people dont really watch. @PrepGridiron you've seen them live so you should be well aware. 

28 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Has nobody seen the size of Folsom on the lines this year? I'm convinced people dont really watch. @PrepGridiron you've seen them live so you should be well aware. 

Size helps but not always a determining factor.  I watched San Diego Cathedral handle a physically much larger Serra team on Saturday.  Ditto Cen10 vs Pittsburg.  

3 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Size helps but not always a determining factor.  I watched San Diego Cathedral handle a physically much larger Serra team on Saturday.  Ditto Cen10 vs Pittsburg.  

I agree it doesn't make all the difference. But anyone who has watched Folsom knows their line play is actually one of their strengths this year and is what has set them apart from previous Folsom teams. 

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

If Folsom can hold DLS to around 100 yards rushing for an entire game, Chaminade is in huge trouble. Power I verus the veer!? Cmon!

I liked and was impressed with the Folsom line. Its a matchup game though. I think @Eddyr2 is right. Chaminade will probably have some success. That said, they also have to contend with the Folsom O, so I still hold to my earlier feedback that it will be a multi score differential.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Gorman huge OL but they have bad feet. Folsom line looks good on paper but seem to have bad first sets and we’re willing to be physical vs DLS. We’ll see what happens Friday. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

I liked and was impressed with the Folsom line. Its a matchup game though. I think @Eddyr2 is right. Chaminade will probably have some success. That said, they also have to contend with the Folsom O, so I still hold to my earlier feedback that it will be a multi score differential.

Playing a team like Chaminade whose offense is nothing like your own (Spread vs I-Power running) mess with defense. That’s why the Bye before the Open helps out the SoCal teams vs DLS. 

Chaminade is going to have tight splits pull both guards in the hole and lead with a fullback. It’s going to take Folsom a quarter to get used to that kind of football. They still probably lose but that Folsom D-line is going to get tired in the 4th.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

McFly,

The fact that DLS got outgunned on the lines is unquestionably a huge feat for a school like Folsom. The win or loss doesn't matter much. we showed out. And showed we will play anyone and play at their house.....unlike another team I know!

We obtained much more credibility in that loss than you do with all your home cupcake wins this year! At least we dont have a "everyone gets a trophy" roster policy. What a joke!

Think McFly! Think!

Again, there is no evidence to suggest Foolsom "outgunned" DLS on either line. They may have "outperformed" other teams whom DLS played, but Folsom clearly lost the LOS by every verifiable metric.

#moralvictoriesthatwereactuallydefeats

#Mcdumbass

#gochammy

#rankedlowerthancolquitt

#ZEROpoints

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Again, there is no evidence to suggest Foolsom "outgunned" DLS on either line. They may have "outperformed" other teams whom DLS played, but Folsom clearly lost the LOS by every verifiable metric.

#moralvictoriesthatwereactuallydefeats

#Mcdumbass

#gochammy

#rankedlowerthancolquitt

#ZEROpoints

McFly,

I have already presented you with the evidence. A veer team, running 50 or so running plays a game was held to around 100 yards rushing against a 1AA Suburban Public School Defense. No matter how you spin it, this is outgunned.

I know you don't understand these concepts around your parts, but I have explained it multiple times. This isn't Colquitt County where everyone gets a jersey just for showing up. This is big boy football where we have real away games and kids get cut who try out for the varsity.

Think McFly Think!

#CupCakeSchedule

#OverratedColquitt

20 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

McFly,

I have already presented you with the evidence. A veer team, running 50 or so running plays a game was held to around 100 yards rushing against a 1AA Suburban Public School Defense. No matter how you spin it, this is outgunned.

I know you don't understand these concepts around your parts, but I have explained it multiple times. This isn't Colquitt County where everyone gets a jersey just for showing up. This is big boy football where we have real away games and kids get cut who try out for the varsity.

Think McFly Think!

#CupCakeSchedule

#OverratedColquitt

When you play SJB or MD then you can state you are playing big boy football. Until then you are just a JV team playing a bunch of Pop Warner kids. At least teams like Chaminade, La Mirada, Timpview, and Milalani have the balls to see how they compare against the Big boys.