Folsom vs. Chaminade

FolsomPrisonBlues

This thread is so Hilarious I don't even know where to start!!...🤣🤣🤣

I will get this out of the way now...

Chaminde-only a few starters and lost all their good players, Yet scheduled Cal preps #5 and #1 Bosco back to back... and didn't have their fans, coaches and boosters, like Folsom did when they had to play DLS in the Open play in game, write to the CIF and cancel the games....🤣🤣🤣 Win or lose, Hopefully Folsom's coach gets some advice on how to challenge his team to compete against  real competition, and stop setting fake 91 TD records against weak competition.... Before this game has ever been played, Chamiade wins on class and scheduling in an upset by 17!!!...🤣🤣🤣

Next, A shout out to all the great posters, as I was laughing so hard I just couldent respond to each post...🤣🤣🤣...

@Bestcoast....I appreciate the Thanks for my service in the Navy (Seabees), it was MY HONOR!...🎖️..(Different Thread)

@CCBlackhatter- Spot on Posts!!! You rock my brother!!! I am with you, But I think GA is "terrified" by Folsom's physicality.... GA would keep it close but prevail over Folsom by 108-38 for sure!!!....🤣🤣🤣🤣...WINNING!...🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Eddyr2....🤣🤣🤣🤣... More for you in a minute.... MD vs Folsom=... Nevermind, MD doesn't Care...🤣🤣🤣

@Exocet 98.... 🤣🤣🤣You Have them nailed! They would never schedule MV, CC or any Relevant So Cal public team... Only a team that lost all their good players and has a few returning starters... It is what it is!!!...🤣🤣🤣

@eddiev@On2whls.... When CC called Folsom they said ..."Are you Crazy??  We know you are a public school like us but we cannot even consider playing you... You guys have played IMG twice!!! ....And we only play teams that our over-matched teams can run up fake statistics against like antelope and wood creek.... I mean Jesus, our best player ever was a Transfer from GA and we have some from NV we think are good!!!... But they are not THAT GOOD" Oh no... did I say all that out loud???....🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Eddyr2...Spot on posts... Is there any way we can Bring you and @CCBlackhattertogether on this... I mean after all, the Irony here is, ln addition to getting TRANSFERS from IMG and NV, FOLSOM'S BEST EVER PLAYER WAS A TRANSFER form GEORGIA...🤣🤣🤣🤣....  I KNOW... YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!!...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Folsom after playing DLS this year... "Can someone get GA, NV and FL on the phone please, we need some players so we can schedule DLS in 5 Years!!!!!".....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@BraceFace69...Your Avatar gives me happiness every time I read this board...THANK YOU!!!...🤣🤣🤣

And for @FolsomPrisonBluesall I have for you regarding your football knowledge is this...

On 9/2/2018 at 8:14 PM, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Son, you couldn’t pour piss out of a boot without instructions 

Thank you to the TX guys!!!! That could be the funniest thing I have ever read!!!... Especially since I have no clue why anyone would have to pour piss out of a boot!... Except for FPB when Folsom plays DLS....🤣🤣🤣🤣

SD By 17 in the "only Folsom and San Diego Cares Bowl".... Actually, Never mind, San Diego doesn't Care either... So its the "Folsom we want to have a Parade" Bowl....

P.S. @Blueliner My man!... I know I said I would be at Roccos's for the BG game... I will post that I am there in a BG underarmour shirt and make sure you ask all the BG fans there if it is me and you don't even have to give me $100.00 to show my face.... Actually, wait... You know what I look like... I am sorry, i will be out of the country for the next 25 years....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Folsom=Paper Tiger, and nobody cares if they beat a young Chaminade team that is trying to challenge themselves for the SS D1 playoffs... I mean Chaminade actuality scheduled BOSCO and may have to face them again in the playoffs.... Folsom would cry their way out of facing DLS in the playoffs this year because the score would be 44-0 vs 14 -0.... Folsom only scheduled Chaminade because they have that cool blue turf ( unlike Folsom's stupid blue turf) and they think they will boat race them so their overrated players wont give up 7 sacks and they can put up their fake statistic's......that is all I really have to say....🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Sammyswordsmanand @Popsanything to add regarding this match-up?.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

This thread is so Hilarious I don't even know where to start!!...🤣🤣🤣

I will get this out of the way now...

Chaminde-only a few starters and lost all their good players, Yet scheduled Cal preps #5 and #1 Bosco back to back... and didn't have their fans, coaches and boosters, like Folsom did when they had to play DLS in the Open play in game, write to the CIF and cancel the games....🤣🤣🤣 Win or lose, Hopefully Folsom's coach gets some advice on how to challenge his team to compete against  real competition, and stop setting fake 91 TD records against weak competition.... Before this game has ever been played, Chamiade wins on class and scheduling in an upset by 17!!!...🤣🤣🤣

Next, A shout out to all the great posters, as I was laughing so hard I just couldent respond to each post...🤣🤣🤣...

@Bestcoast....I appreciate the Thanks for my service in the Navy (Seabees), it was MY HONOR!...🎖️..(Different Thread)

@CCBlackhatter- Spot on Posts!!! You rock my brother!!! I am with you, But I think GA is "terrified" by Folsom's physicality.... GA would keep it close but prevail over Folsom by 108-38 for sure!!!....🤣🤣🤣🤣...WINNING!...🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Eddyr2....🤣🤣🤣🤣... More for you in a minute.... MD vs Folsom=... Nevermind, MD doesn't Care...🤣🤣🤣

@Exocet 98.... 🤣🤣🤣You Have them nailed! They would never schedule MV, CC or any Relevant So Cal public team... Only a team that lost all their good players and has a few returning starters... It is what it is!!!...🤣🤣🤣

@eddiev@On2whls.... When CC called Folsom they said ..."Are you Crazy??  We know you are a public school like us but we cannot even consider playing you... You guys have played IMG twice!!! ....And we only play teams that our over-matched teams can run up fake statistics against like antelope and wood creek.... I mean Jesus, our best player ever was a Transfer from GA and we have some from NV we think are good!!!... But they are not THAT GOOD" Oh no... did I say all that out loud???....🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Eddyr2...Spot on posts... Is there any way we can Bring you and @CCBlackhattertogether on this... I mean after all, the Irony here is, ln addition to getting TRANSFERS from IMG and NV, FOLSOM'S BEST EVER PLAYER WAS A TRANSFER form GEORGIA...🤣🤣🤣🤣....  I KNOW... YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!!...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Folsom after playing DLS this year... "Can someone get GA, NV and FL on the phone please, we need some players so we can schedule DLS in 5 Years!!!!!".....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@BraceFace69...Your Avatar gives me happiness every time I read this board...THANK YOU!!!...🤣🤣🤣

And for @FolsomPrisonBluesall I have for you regarding your football knowledge is this...

Thank you to the TX guys!!!! That could be the funniest thing I have ever read!!!... Especially since I have no clue why anyone would have to pour piss out of a boot!... Except for FPB when Folsom plays DLS....🤣🤣🤣🤣

SD By 17 in the "only Folsom and San Diego Cares Bowl".... Actually, Never mind, San Diego doesn't Care either... So its the "Folsom we want to have a Parade" Bowl....

P.S. @Blueliner My man!... I know I said I would be at Roccos's for the BG game... I will post that I am there in a BG underarmour shirt and make sure you ask all the BG fans there if it is me and you don't even have to give me $100.00 to show my face.... Actually, wait... You know what I look like... I am sorry, i will be out of the country for the next 25 years....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Folsom=Paper Tiger, and nobody cares if they beat a young Chaminade team that is trying to challenge themselves for the SS D1 playoffs... I mean Chaminade actuality scheduled BOSCO and may have to face them again in the playoffs.... Folsom would cry their way out of facing DLS in the playoffs this year because the score would be 44-0 vs 14 -0.... Folsom only scheduled Chaminade because they have that cool blue turf ( unlike Folsom's stupid blue turf) and they think they will boat race them so their overrated players wont give up 7 sacks and they can put up their fake statistic's......that is all I really have to say....🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Sammyswordsmanand @Popsanything to add regarding this match-up?.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

I really like this post, the best parts are when you say nice things about me

• Haha 4

I have to intervene here. Being an avid Servite and De La Salle fan, there are just some points to make. I will address them one by one below. I don't know what is weirder- you up at 1 am, posting something that likely took 45 minutes for you, or getting banned from the NorCal forum, and only making it what? A week? Most DLS posters at least make it TWO weeks on there! Your posting history is attached for reference, on here and on the other forum. ALL posts about Folsom. Interesting coming from a self proclaimed "DLS fan." I guess that 14 points we barely mustered up against a 1AA public school defense must have really hurt your feelings. Be like us other DLS posters and have some class! You are making us look bad.

If you took the time at 1 AM to post that long message about Folsom, not to mention your stalking on other sites.............Folsom has already won. They live in in your head. 😁

7 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Spot on Posts!!! You rock my brother!!! I am with you, But I think GA is "terrified" by Folsom's physicality

I am sure GA fans are just about as terrified as DLS fans were the night when it was 0-0 at halftime, on DLSs on field. They must have been thinking- "But but but! They played NO ONE! They're defense SUCKS!" I have never seen more scared faces than I saw that night. It was very satisfying. 😀

They would never schedule MV, CC or any Relevant So Cal public team... Only a team that lost all their good players and has a few returning starters... It is what it is!!!

Actually per the LA Times, Chaminade is a top 10 team in SoCal. Mission Viejo is a whole 3 spots ahead of Chaminade. Folsom takes on another big opponent on the road! Why are you so worried? 😀

http://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/la-sp-prep-football-rankings-20180902-story.html

6 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

I mean after all, the Irony here is, ln addition to getting TRANSFERS from IMG and NV, FOLSOM'S BEST EVER PLAYER WAS A TRANSFER form GEORGIA..

As an avid Servite, Trinity League, and De La Salle fan, I must be fair here. The players mentioned from Reno were not transfers, and attended the devil school since Freshman, making them not transfers. Jonah Williams did transfer from Davis High school, due to his family moving to Folsom. He was from GA, but settled in CA prior to high school, attending Davis High School and then Folsom.

If we are going to be fair- we must mention that DLSs best and premier player IS A TRANSFER FROM SACRAMENTO. Also, one of DLSs BEST EVER PLAYERS DJ WILLIAMS IS ALSO FROM SACRAMENTO. To be fair, as a DLS fan, I must admit the 916 has been supplying us with talent since day 1! They know how to train em up there! I thank them! 😀

As an avid fan of DLS, I must mention these things to be fair. 😀

6 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Folsom=Paper Tiger, and nobody cares if they beat a young Chaminade team

As an avid DLS fan, I have to speak up- If NOBODY cares if they beat a Top 10 SoCal Chaminade team, then why are wasting your time with these lengthy posts at 1 am? I think you may need to attend confession on Treat Blvd with us fellow DLS fans@Sammyswordsman @BraceFace69 @Pops @DLS350

Chaminde-only a few starters and lost all their good players

Again, as an avid DLS, Servite, & Trinity League fan, you have mentioned this multiple times, then then mention that "nobody cares if Folsom beats a top 10 SoCal team Chaminade" Why the repeat?

So they lost a "few starters" and "all" their good players? Can you give us a breakdown? We would love to know. As DLS fans, we must stick together and share this knowledge.

LA Times thinks their players are pretty good. Top 10 in SoCal seems pretty good out of 500 plus High Schools.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/la-sp-prep-football-rankings-20180902-story.html

In my last note- I must tell these other posters to stop giving the devil so much publicity and attention. I know some of my fellow DLS alumni and Servite Strong Students were upset that they only scored 14 points on a suburban public school, but we have to keep it real. We were beat in the trenches and were lucky to win that game. If the infamous "Ngata call" gets called correctly, we may have been walking out of their with our tails between out legs.

Some of you may be wondering why my name is ServiteTier6Irrelevant....Well, as an avid fan, I have to keep it real and admit that we have become so irrelevant that I am now claiming our league instead of my team, and my new team as DLS. I am an avid fan!

I expect a better troll job out of my brethren DLS and Servite posters in the future. If we are going to troll, we must take the Fox News approach- "Fair & Balanced."

😅😂😀

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Which is pretty sad. A team getting Top 15 recognition should win more convincingly when turnover differential is that lopsided.

Dear Member,

I agree with you. As an avid DLS and Servite fan I watched this game over and over. It was so sad that a top 15 team like DLS could only muster up 14 points, despite gaining a whopping 100 yards on the ground and getting 7 sacks. It was truly remarkable.

It is a testament to how good Folsom was.

I would place my money on DLS or Folsom over any team in the great state of GA! Go GA Peaches!

Sincerely,

Servite Tier 6

10 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Folsom guy please stop trying to be Sammy.You will never be as creative,entertaining or intelligent as him it just isn’t in you

Dear Ararar,

I am an avid DLS and Servite fan. I would agree that being such makes me very non creative, entertaining, and intelligent.

I agree with you.

As a SoCal fan too, I am a bit worried about Chaminade on Friday. It could get ugly and my date with bae just got cancelled. No where for me to hide.

45 minutes ago, ServiteTier6Irrelevant said:

Dear Ararar,

I am an avid DLS and Servite fan. I would agree that being such makes me very non creative, entertaining, and intelligent.

I agree with you.

As a SoCal fan too, I am a bit worried about Chaminade on Friday. It could get ugly and my date with bae just got cancelled. No where for me to hide.

• Haha 1