Don Bosco Prep & SJR transfers

LiberalDonaldTrump

8 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

To play with his youth football friends for 1 year at pc,,  I think it's cause auggie runs his D like the patriots .. Everyone has an assignment and there fore he only had like 3 sacks... 

He wNts to play somewhere where he can just bull rush with no assignment like for sabella 

Him leaving was not a football decision. Pc's defense pretty much kept patridges' schemes which were very complex college schemes. They prob play more assignment defense than anyone in the country. Rybka had trouble getting on the field before this season do to not understanding scheme. Dorian had to do what was best for him and Auggie understood. No smoking guns here.  That kid was either gonna end up at Elizabeth hs, Roselle hs, or PC. The whole BNU operates like small college programs. No matter where you go in that league you have to play assignment football.  

• Like 1

Another thing to consider if it was a football decision is that Dorian played more inside this year. Cross and Marc Doren were our DE's for the most part. As I said ALL party's wanted what was best for Hardy. There are still some coaches left that care about the kids as people not football player's. I know it's rare that a coach would sign off on a 4* leaving his program, but Auggie cared about Dorian the person more than he cared about him wearing #7 for the green and gold. I'm sure hardy will never forget that.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

How was last years freshman class?? I know it's hard cause there still to young to know if they'll get varsity time next year......  

I heard they  had not 1 but 2 sets of twins on that team ...too early to know if they'll be something special?

They were loaded. We had a couple play varsity. Our O line will be one of the better lines in the league for many years. We were huge and nasty at all levels.

It's crazy how these bnu schools can be #1 in state .,win states be nationally ranked and still get no respect cause they lose a game or 2 against great compition ,,,

Ok look at elmwood park ,,, there season would  be considered a succes if they go 500 and win a playoff game ,,,

where as BNU schools are trying to win that mythical national championship anything less is a failure 

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ya but I highly think they can contend with only 1 returning lineman and with their main RB gone 

Just because teams like bosco return the majority of their linemen does not mean their old returners are better than our new guys. That's why many of you get the pre season rankings wrong every year. ?

3 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

We only have one season in group 4. But we've dominated the BNU that features ALL of the group 4 contenders so...

True SJR has done well in the BNU. Though I wouldn't use the word dominant, They seem to have PC's number, evenly matched with BC in recent years. And given it to Bosco recently almost as much as they got.   And their non BNU schedule pretty much assures they never should have a 5 loss season.