Allen vs. East 52- 20

DevilDog

Just now, DevilDog said:

45yd run TD Alle.  This offensive line is mauling East.  1st down and another on bad PI on Allen.  Can't smash Allen with this outdated offense.  They are big though. I can see them causing problems for teams.  They do well running downhill.  The misdirection is getting eaten up.

What's the size comparison between the lines?  I would think East would be as big or bigger. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

They are just as big if not bigger.  Huge kids. But in Texas Allen is known for O Line play.  East is not a bad team at all

It doesn't help Utah East is down 4 QB's. 

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Didn't know a HS had 4 qb.  Didn't hurt them last week

“We’re basically having tryouts right now,” Matich said. “Not only have we lost four quarterbacks, our starting running back tore his ACL and my two younger, sophomore quarterbacks – one broke his leg and another broke his collarbone. It’s been a crazy few weeks of football and I’ve never experienced anything like it in terms of injuries.”

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/sports/date-with-out-of-state-allen-welcomes-utah-football-powerhouse/article_d4c61922-b1e2-11e8-8a8d-479281367b04.html

Just now, DevilDog said:

Wow.  It will even out Allen's 3rd string will finish up.  4th and 12 went for it QB sacked.  Allen takes over. 5mins till half

I've never heard of injures to that extent especially QB.

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Allen's trench guys are stout.  

Dominating both lines.  That O line is mauling East and D line is blowing up that old school offense.  Now they are trying to pass.  It looks just like the other OOS teams that come to Eagle Stadium. Allen is more physical than this team. And they have no team speed. 😆

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Dominating both lines.  That O line is mauling East and D line is blowing up that old school offense.  Now they are trying to pass.  It looks just like the other OOS teams that come to Eagle Stadium.  Not dare I say DLS.  😆

A SJBosco would be better fit, but I don't see Allen competing in that game.  SJB has 21 or more D1 recruits, Allen has about 10 as far as I can find.