Screwing to pooch

noonereal

6 hours ago, 954gator said:

SMH, that trending down campaign isn't working out too great in your favor lately huh.   

Hey has jumped off that campaign. He is now using the SJB/STA game as evidence that SJC and MC are tier 1 because STA beat SJB a year ago. All of this after the state of FL is one a downward trend.

Sammy is a fraud.

Children, gather round.

Uncle Real is gonna tell you a tale.

Ned has 14 teams from GA in the top 100. 11 from TX, 9 from FLorida and 14 from CA. 

No joke!

GA leads the country to top 100 teams. 

In fact 3 A Calhoun would be expected to beat SJR of NJ. Like that could ever occur. 

Other teams we could expect Calhoun to beat, X in OH, Curtis in LA, St Ed's OH.

That is how absurd the "Opie Bounce" is. 

@stanscript WTF old buddy. 

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2018 at 3:31 AM, noonereal said:

Hey, Ned. looks like you really screwed the pooch.

As you know I have been one of your staunch supporters for 15 years. This in spite of understanding how your algorithm was put together originally; to support the biased polls that put DLS #1 in the country every year.  

This of course gives Cal teams a bump  which they enjoy to this day.  All in all I love your program but look at what you have done by bowing to a whinny, excuse making, kid with a crayons.

Now we have 8 GA teams in the top 50.

WTF?

You know how ridiculous this is.  

Clearly a new tweak at years end is needed. 

Interstate play has made it pretty clear that good football is played around the country and not just in GA. (like I have ALWAYS said, even before your algorithm)

Just a heads up, it's a great product. Let's not turn it into an "alternative fact" source. 

Thanks

noone. 

Nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Pumpkin?  Lol

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Wassamatta not real guy? 

Cal Preps burst the bubble that your little football world was contained inside? 

Yes, and the fact that DBP is a whipping boy nationally has him all bent out of shape.

He will most definitely be supporting USA Today going forward. Algorithms are no longer his friend.

• Haha 1

Nooner's one post has me actually thinking about whether or not Calhoun could beat SJR this year. 

I honestly wouldn't doubt it that much. 

Clearly SJR isn't an offensive juggernaut and Calhoun is a pretty solid defensive team and has put up some points offensively this year already. 

SJR has lost to a really down AHP and just scraped by Imhotep Charter barely. 

They've scored a whopping 31 points in two games. 

Calhoun scored that on last Friday night alone and over 40 their other two games.

I think maybe I agree with Cal Preps that Calhoun would knock off SJR. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nooner's one post has me actually thinking about whether or not Calhoun could beat SJR this year. 

I honestly wouldn't doubt it that much. 

Clearly SJR isn't an offensive juggernaut and Calhoun is a pretty solid defensive team and has put up some points offensively this year already. 

SJR has lost to a really down AHP and just scraped by Imhotep Charter barely. 

They've scored a whopping 31 points in two games. 

Calhoun scored that on last Friday night alone and over 40 their other two games.

I think maybe I agree with Cal Preps that Calhoun would knock off SJR. 

If CalHoun can compete with SJR then Calhoun Beats Colquit by 17 at the Mack tharpe 

14 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

If CalHoun can compete with SJR then Calhoun Beats Colquit by 17 at the Mack tharpe 

SJR would be lucky to score 17, much less win by that much.

Bergen Catholic capitalizing on a couple special teams miscues by Grayson has you Jersey girls feeling all frisky, I see.

I hate to break the news to you, but Colquitt has the best special teams unit in the country, so you ought to bring some offense to the Hawg Pen if you want to win.

54 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

qGhiEIe.gif.66ebdf1891007f2a795845b26136eacf.gif

That's not how this debate goes though. You and Nooner both already know that. 

Here is where "we" the Georgia debaters, start posting actual rankings directly from the Cal Preps site much like Nooner and others have done for years when it worked in their favor. 

At least Pops has wherewithal to quote the Cal Preps mantra that we should wait until after October to use it as a definitive source... for now anyway. 

You guys already be knowing how this all works. 

I think it's pretty awesome that the tables have turned so much now that the argument is exactly reversed the posters debate tactics.

Friggen awesome +10! 

xD

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, noonereal said:

@stanscript 

I fully expect Ned will correct his error when he adjusted GA at seasons end.

Even you would not consider 15 teams from GA in the top 100 reasonable. 

Troup County #93. 

DePaul 101. 

Bosco 209

Enough said. 

Except that doesnt say anything... Thats name bias... And you are from New Jersey. What you say regarding rankings has 0 weight behind it.

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Except that doesnt say anything... Thats name bias... And you are from New Jersey. What you say regarding rankings has 0 weight behind it.

It does without the verbiage. 

It is easy to look up the relative strength of these teams. That is what you are asking me to provide. It's a busy exercise that is not needed except to delay and deflect..

You tell me right now who you believe is the better team. Bosco or Troup, DePaul or Troup? 

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:31 AM, noonereal said:

Hey, Ned. looks like you really screwed the pooch.

As you know I have been one of your staunch supporters for 15 years. This in spite of understanding how your algorithm was put together originally; to support the biased polls that put DLS #1 in the country every year.  

This of course gives Cal teams a bump  which they enjoy to this day.  All in all I love your program but look at what you have done by bowing to a whinny, excuse making, kid with a crayons.

Now we have 8 GA teams in the top 50.

WTF?

You know how ridiculous this is.  

Clearly a new tweak at years end is needed. 

Interstate play has made it pretty clear that good football is played around the country and not just in GA. (like I have ALWAYS said, even before your algorithm)

Just a heads up, it's a great product. Let's not turn it into an "alternative fact" source. 

Thanks

noone. 

What's your clue that good football is played around the country? Because you boys play with yourselves MUCH more than others! In modern day parlance, that's termed as sporting masturbation!

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

It does without the verbiage. 

It is easy to look up the relative strength of these teams. That is what you are asking me to provide. It's a busy exercise that is not needed except to delay and deflect..

You tell me right now who you believe is the better team. Bosco or Troup, DePaul or Troup? 

Just worry about your recruiting in a seven team league!