Screwing to pooch

noonereal

Hey, Ned. looks like you really screwed the pooch.

As you know I have been one of your staunch supporters for 15 years. This in spite of understanding how your algorithm was put together originally; to support the biased polls that put DLS #1 in the country every year.  

This of course gives Cal teams a bump  which they enjoy to this day.  All in all I love your program but look at what you have done by bowing to a whinny, excuse making, kid with a crayons.

Now we have 8 GA teams in the top 50.

WTF?

You know how ridiculous this is.  

Clearly a new tweak at years end is needed. 

Interstate play has made it pretty clear that good football is played around the country and not just in GA. (like I have ALWAYS said, even before your algorithm)

Just a heads up, it's a great product. Let's not turn it into an "alternative fact" source. 

Thanks

noone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

How bout them Dawgs son

Perfect response. 

I woke up and saw this thread, and, the first thing I thought was, the title was screwed up. I've always heard it as "screwing THE pooch." After my right eye stopped twitching about the title, I thought, "oh please dear god, don't let ECHS reply to this stink bait." 

I went and read something else and then upon returning to the main page saw that ECHS had replied. My heart sank. 

Then I clicked on with a shaky hand and saw that the reply fit the bill. 

👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Perfect response. 

I woke up and saw this thread, and, the first thing I thought was, them title was screwed up. I've always heard it as "screwing THE pooch." After my right eye stopped twitching about the title, I thought, "oh please dear god, don't let ECHS reply to this stink bait." 

I went and read something else and then upon returning to the main page saw that ECHS had replied. My heart sank. 

Then I clicked on with a shaky hand and saw that the reply fit the bill. 

👍

Its definitely screwing the pooch... Really just Screw the pooch

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

We all know the adjustment was bogus because even Pumpkin would not support he idea that GA has 8 top 50 teams. 

Hah now you know where I felt for the last 10 or so years.   But, I'm not gonna sit here and defend them blindly like a lot of people did.   It's a non biased algorithm right?  I mean a computer surely wouldn't actually be swayed by posters! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Hah now you know where I felt for the last 10 or so years.   But, I'm not gonna sit here and defend them blindly like a lot of people did.   It's a non biased algorithm right?  I mean a computer surely wouldn't actually be swayed by posters! 

Obviously not bro... Its Pure, Unbiased Numbers! Nothing more!

And I know its true because Noonereal said so! 😆

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

How bout them Dawgs son

And wait , wait.... First its unbiased, pure numbers... Isnt that what you said NOR? Now that GA has more teams than you are comfortable with, its bullshit?

"We all know"... The words of a desperate man.

don't be dopey, little one.

We always knew the program favored cal, now, thanks to you, it also favors GA. 

You should be proud, that was your want, a false impression of GA. 

You carried on like....

Pumpkin4.jpg

and you got it. 

Thank God for OOS play! 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

Hey, Ned. looks like you really screwed the pooch.

As you know I have been one of your staunch supporters for 15 years. This in spite of understanding how your algorithm was put together originally; to support the biased polls that put DLS #1 in the country every year.  

This of course gives Cal teams a bump  which they enjoy to this day.  All in all I love your program but look at what you have done by bowing to a whinny, excuse making, kid with a crayons.

Now we have 8 GA teams in the top 50.

WTF?

You know how ridiculous this is.  

Clearly a new tweak at years end is needed. 

Interstate play has made it pretty clear that good football is played around the country and not just in GA. (like I have ALWAYS said, even before your algorithm)

Just a heads up, it's a great product. Let's not turn it into an "alternative fact" source. 

Thanks

noone. 

Welcome back Noone. How was the prison stint? Do a lot of push ups? We all missed you except for peanut. Carry on now. 

• Haha 2