Pennsylvania has murdered NJ this year...

RedZone

11-2

Explains why gardenball is in Louisiana threads being n ass.....also explains NJ clutching on to Bergen Catholic like a lifeline.

08/30 Coatesville (PA) 62 Middletown South (Middletown, NJ) 14
08/31 Archbishop Carroll [John] (Radnor, PA) 54 Seton Hall Prep (West Orange, NJ) 28
08/31 Conwell-Egan Catholic (Fairless Hills, PA) 22 Salem (NJ) 0
08/31 Spring-Ford (Royersford, PA) 31 Wayne Valley (Wayne, NJ) 21
08/31 State College (PA) 19 St. Augustine Prep (Richland, NJ) 7
08/31 West Catholic (Philadelphia, PA) 18 Paramus Catholic (Paramus, NJ) 16
09/01 Cardinal O'Hara (Springfield, PA) 14 Hudson Catholic (Jersey City, NJ) 6
09/07 Bergen Catholic (Oradell, NJ) 21 Archbishop Wood (Warminster, PA) 7
09/07 West Catholic (Philadelphia, PA) 40 Hudson Catholic (Jersey City, NJ) 14
09/08 Bristol (PA) 28 Pennington (NJ) 26
09/08 Episcopal Academy (Newtown Square, PA) 35 Lawrenceville School (Lawrenceville, NJ) 12
09/08 St. Joseph Regional (Montvale, NJ) 14 Imhotep Charter (Philadelphia, PA) 8
09/08 St. Joseph's Prep (Philadelphia, PA) 35 St. Peter's Prep (Jersey City, NJ) 27

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Outside of 3 or 4 teams I've truly never known NJ to be up...at least to a level where NJ people think they can shit on another state.

Make your case...

Then you did not look close enough. 

Even DJ, a notorious NJ hater had 7 NJ teams in his final 100 one year. 

No doubt, NJ falls off fast but it has had some good teams the same year. 

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

11-2

Explains why gardenball is in Louisiana threads being n ass.....also explains NJ clutching on to Bergen Catholic like a lifeline.

08/31 Archbishop Carroll [John] (Radnor, PA) 54 Seton Hall Prep (West Orange, NJ) 28
09/08 Episcopal Academy (Newtown Square, PA) 35 Lawrenceville School (Lawrenceville, NJ) 12
09/08 St. Joseph Regional (Montvale, NJ) 14 Imhotep Charter (Philadelphia, PA) 8
09/08 St. Joseph's Prep (Philadelphia, PA) 35 St. Peter's Prep (Jersey City, NJ) 27

Wayne Salem Pennington lmao 

🤣 look at those teams Hahaha Spp would have held the lead We would have Be3n 3-0 against their top teams

Every state in the South is graded on an entirely different scale.....I understand that because that's where the "football" is, but 2-11 vs PA blows monkey nuts........

#sad

NJ non-public playoffs 2017

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2017/cptournv.pl?tournament=New_Jersey,_Non-Public_IV

2018-00S

6 of 8 in your 2017 non-public bracket blown-up OOS this year.

St. Augustine Prep (Richland, NJ)-lost

Seton Hall Prep-lost

Paramus Catholic (Paramus, NJ)-lost

St. Peter's Prep (Jersey City, NJ)-lost

Delbarton (Morristown, NJ)-lost

Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, NJ)-lost

GTF out of here with this NJ BS....PA owns that bracket by itself.

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

11-2

PA was always right there with Jersey if you gauge States the way I do.  The misconception about Jersey came from the top BNU teams (specifically Bosco) who were very poor reps of the State as a whole

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Outside of 3 or 4 teams I've truly never known NJ to be up...at least to a level where NJ people think they can shit on another state.

Make your case...

Because your correct.  The NJ people who thought that have no real football experience or knowledge.  That said, NJ didn't all of a sudden become a decent football State when these OOS games started and Bosco one some of them .....NJ has always been somewhat solid football state (somewhere between 10-20 depending on what metrics you want to judge by) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

NO, the misconception came about from 3 or 4 assholes on a message forum....

Lol that's what I actually meant.  My point is they would use those Bosco teams to try and justify their position - as much of a joke as it is .......I think some of them actually  believed it.  (and I'm from Jersey BTW)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Idk who this @GrecoRomanguy is but his posts are spot on

Thanks man.  I played HS football in Jersey than for a team in the MAC.    After college, I got hired as an assistant S&C coach for a Big 10 school and was subsequently competing in powerlifting.  I got to spend time in Jersey training a lot at Defrancos and in FL with Pete Bommarito.I ended up getting in a bad car accident..... after rehab changed careers to my boring life now (CPA) lol.   I have a young son who I work with and enjoy following the games with him but just try to stay unbiased on here b/c I just follow for love of the game and also a great father/son thing to do.  It seems too many on here try and use random HS matchups to make statements about a State in general but whatever - it seems to be all in good fun I would hope

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GrecoRoman said:

Thanks man.  I played HS football in Jersey than for a team in the MAC.    After college, I got hired as an assistant S&C coach for a Big 10 school and was subsequently competing in powerlifting.  I got to spend time in Jersey training a lot at Defrancos and in FL with Pete Bommarito.I ended up getting in a bad car accident..... after rehab changed careers to my boring life now (CPA) lol.   I have a young son who I work with and enjoy following the games with him but just try to stay unbiased on here b/c I just follow for love of the game and also a great father/son thing to do.  It seems too many on here try and use random HS matchups to make statements about a State in general but whatever - it seems to be all in good fun I would hope

Yeah you said you played for bergen catholic. So do u follow #MACATION???

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I rest my very solid case.

For fun?

What has Grayson done this year? Oh, yeah...lose a game to Bergen "bnu" Catholic...

So none could. I rest my case.  Hillary coming up short per usual. Honestly, do you, Hillary, or Louisiana teams ever win anything that matters? 

You talk shit about BC losing to MD but don’t say jack when they goose egg Bishop Gorman. Why is that? You’re a clown. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yeah you said you played for bergen catholic. So do u follow #MACATION???

No I'm not familiar? BTW - your college football betting post was great ....I never got a chance to respond but I play every week. Had a damn 5 game parlay going that I lost on Navy.....hard for me to believe because I never go against Navy as they happen to be my fav program

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

So none could. I rest my case.  Hillary coming up short per usual. Honestly, do you, Hillary, or Louisiana teams ever win anything that matters? 

You talk shit about BC losing to MD but don’t say jack when they goose egg Bishop Gorman. Why is that? You’re a clown. 

Bc has more nationally relevant wins than any Louisiana team who can talk about

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Can't tell us what Grayson has done this year? No worries.

2-11, son.

Don't fight it. Stay in your safe place.