Pennsylvania has murdered NJ this year...

RedZone

Just now, GrecoRoman said:

No I'm not familiar? BTW - your college football betting post was great ....I never got a chance to respond but I play every week. Had a damn 5 game parlay going that I lost on Navy.....hard for me to believe because I never go against Navy as they happen to be my fav program

Every Tuesday Wednesday when the MAc teams play they call it MACATION. I posted 4 teams with spreads I really liked. I would have won on 3 of 4 of them. Iowa state was the loser and I wouldnt have bet on them with the numbers they produce 

10 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

So none could. I rest my case.  Hillary coming up short per usual. Honestly, do you, Hillary, or Louisiana teams ever win anything that matters? 

You talk shit about BC losing to MD but don’t say jack when they goose egg Bishop Gorman. Why is that? You’re a clown. 

i think we all recall fondly when a sports writer turned poll guru placed Curtis at #1. 

That was one wild poll!

6 minutes ago, GrecoRoman said:

No I'm not familiar? BTW - your college football betting post was great ....I never got a chance to respond but I play every week. Had a damn 5 game parlay going that I lost on Navy.....hard for me to believe because I never go against Navy as they happen to be my fav program

Every Tuesday Wednesday when the MAc play each other  the hastag is #MACATION on Twitter. 

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Can't tell us what Grayson has done this year? No worries.

2-11, son.

Don't fight it. Stay in your safe place.

Let’s revisit at end of year... Grayson will be favored against everybody but colquitt. 

Dont hate on BC because Grayson uses games against top Louisiana teams as tune up games.... looking at you J Curtis! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

One NJ team has a 37-18-1 OOS record and two MNC.....Not great, but what NO team has been as good or better ???  Oh, NJ also may be more concerned about academics, where as NO students rank far, far lower.....

Dude stop with the academics nobody gives a rat ass about academics. It's about football. And NJ is better than Louisiana in football 

• Thumbs Down 1

NJ and Bosco is down...Georgia is down....IMG down...Vegas down etc. etc.

Combine that with all those states that 'never were' like La, and  everyone is left picking those one or two teams left in Cali that are still good, and filling in with teams from areas like the DCmetro…

Friggin NFL guidance trickling down already....   

• Like 2