Whiteshoes Top 100 - September 24, 2018

whiteshoes

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Colquitt will win in blowouts now till the last round of states. So they will continue to move up your poll. 

I got a think a top 10 team needs to prove it, not beat a team that a non top 50 team beat by the same score. 

hey, you poll is fine, I just don't favor an inheritance feature... I like teams that earn their rankings. 

SJP #30.... 

SJP beat SPP who beat BC 

Yes the same BC that beat Grayson  by the same point spread as Colquitt. 

A GA team is top 10 and a PA team which is has a better case is  30. 

I have seen this for decades in the polls. 

So you bias is not alone. 

and TX, don't even get me started with that nonsense. 

Rank
Team Massey CalPreps HSFBA MaxPreps PrepForce USA Today PrepNation Count Points

1 Mater Dei, CA 1 1 1 2 2 1 2 7 172

2 St. John Bosco, CA 3 2 4 1 1 2 1 7 168

3 IMG Academy, FL 2 3 6 6 6 3 4 7 152

4 St. John's, DC 5 5 3 4 3 5 5 7 152

5 Allen, TX 9 11 2 3 8 4 3 7 142

6 Central, FL 16 8 5 5 4 6 6 7 132

7 Centennial, CA 4 6 13 9 11 11 7 7 121

St. Frances Academy, MD
8 4 NR 7 7 7 14 6 109

9 De La Salle, CA 6 10 9 12 21 9 10 7 105

10 Colquitt, GA 7 9 11 10 16 21 8 7 100

Every Single Poll In The Compilation Nor. Every Single One. 

Seems a lot like you are barking up the wrong tree here with your extreme bias and eye test garbage. 

Point spread bullshit in a prior post when we are talking about games with different match ups weeks apart. Maybe Bergen got worse while Grayson got better. Maybe a lot of stuff. You are in danger of becoming a pumpkin yourself.  

Colquitt held Grayson to 14 points. Bergen couldn't. Colquitt could have scored at the end of the game but Rush went the more classy route of consecutive runs in the middle to run the clock off while in the red zone. 

Get real. Stop being not real. Else we may start calling you pumpkin II. xD

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:
Rank
Team Massey CalPreps HSFBA MaxPreps PrepForce USA Today PrepNation Count Points

1 Mater Dei, CA 1 1 1 2 2 1 2 7 172

2 St. John Bosco, CA 3 2 4 1 1 2 1 7 168

3 IMG Academy, FL 2 3 6 6 6 3 4 7 152

4 St. John's, DC 5 5 3 4 3 5 5 7 152

5 Allen, TX 9 11 2 3 8 4 3 7 142

6 Central, FL 16 8 5 5 4 6 6 7 132

7 Centennial, CA 4 6 13 9 11 11 7 7 121

St. Frances Academy, MD
8 4 NR 7 7 7 14 6 109

9 De La Salle, CA 6 10 9 12 21 9 10 7 105

10 Colquitt, GA 7 9 11 10 16 21 8 7 100

Every Single Poll In The Compilation Nor. Every Single One. 

Seems a lot like you are barking up the wrong tree here with your extreme bias and eye test garbage. 

Point spread bullshit in a prior post when we are talking about games with different match ups weeks apart. Maybe Bergen got worse while Grayson got better. Maybe a lot of stuff. You are in danger of becoming a pumpkin yourself.  

Colquitt held Grayson to 14 points. Bergen couldn't. Colquitt could have scored at the end of the game but Rush went the more classy route of consecutive runs in the middle to run the clock off while in the red zone. 

Get real. Stop being not real. Else we may start calling you pumpkin II. xD

Take note, Prep Nation which historically plays the south bias in it's poll has Colquitt at 21. 

I doubt anyone would dispute that Jamie has the best poll. It's just that we need read understanding it's southern bias.

I am just keeping it real. The only poll that matters is USATODAy and you ae in good shape there at 16. And you can only move up in USATODAY unless you lose and there is no competition in GA. So be happy, here in 2018 undeserving teams are still getting national rankings.  

8 hours ago, whiteshoes said:

96.    Peoria (AZ) Liberty (5-0)

Probably a year behind with it (or even a year early) but I like this pick.  Young program with a growing population in a school district that includes Centennial and some programs with great histories (five of seven schools in district have title game appearances to their credit, three are multi-time state champions; last year had three schools playing in state semifinals in their respective divisions), and a couple beasts on defense that are headed to Cal.  Currently on a 12-game regular season winning streak and was about 25-yards away from being the probable 5A champion last season (fell to Centennial in a playoff rematch of a game Liberty had won in regular season; point-blank neither team was losing to Notre Dame Prep in the finals).  I do fully expect them to lose to Pinnacle and possibly even Chaparral late in the year, but that's a good out-of-the-box Arizona pick.  Curious how you came upon Liberty since most of the national mindset barely allows for three teams in Arizona to be of national caliber.

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Take note, Prep Nation which historically plays the south bias in it's poll has Colquitt at 21. 

I doubt anyone would dispute that Jamie has the best poll. It's just that we need read understanding it's southern bias.

I am just keeping it real. The only poll that matters is USATODAy and you ae in good shape there at 16. And you can only move up in USATODAY unless you lose and there is no competition in GA. So be happy, here in 2018 undeserving teams are still getting national rankings.  

I think the copy and paste didn't work just right. You may want to go and check that poll your own self. PrepNation has Colquitt at number 8. 

Anyway... Glad you admit he has the best poll. 

Sorry you think everyone has some southern bias while not understanding that you have some weird southern hate. For all of your psychological directives over the past few years, you are missing the forest for the trees in your own house. 

I think honestly we are 21 in USAT... That poll really sucks and is only bringing Colquitt in due to peer pressure I think. I'd prefer they just keep looking stupid myself. That's just me though. 

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NJ 2-0 the last few years vs GA. But it still doesn't matter to many. Perception over plays. 

quick question, how has GA done vs a non football powerhouse like AZ?

Really spanked them? 😉

And you know, last year and this year NJ has been down... and still 2-0????

I wish some of you guys could read the posts from the mid 2000's 

These guts would have bet the farm what has occurred in OOS play could not because the south was on a complete differant level.

Some of the guys who made those posts post here today. They won't admit it though.

We just have further to go. 

A average BC team beating the #1 team in GA and not a one admits NJ is every bit as good as GA in what we talk about, teams at the very top. 

GA has more good teams because they have so much talent all over. TX has more because they have so many teams. We have proved GA does not have better even if they won't admit it.

Tx is still hiding. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Oh my God! Are you gonna deny the bias? Seriously? 

explain Colquitt in the top 10 if SPP isn't, BC isn't, SJP isn't?

Thanks, ill wait. 

I'd rather you explain why you feel like they belong.

I have the high ground here this year. I have all the polls of record disagreeing with your position, and some polls not of record as well. 

You are the one having issues with the polls pumpkin. Turns out they are all on my side. 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Another hilarious rankings list. I could do this with a couple dozen or so other teams on your list...but, picking one, Maryville Tennessee with a loss and a three-point win to other teams from Tennessee is in, while Lakeland is not. LMAO.  

I would actually like to see those 2 play but with Tennessee football rules it would be a tough one to set up 

35 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Oh my God! Are you gonna deny the bias? Seriously? 

explain Colquitt in the top 10 if SPP isn't, BC isn't, SJP isn't?

Thanks, ill wait. 

I'll help you out.

They have a stronger strength of schedule than NJ #1 and zero losses. They've defeated everyone by multiple scores, and have yet to surrender more than 14 points thru 6 games.

You're stuck on some bullshit daisy chain points spread logic from a game that took place a month ago.

Pollsters win. Colquitt wins. Nooner loses.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'd rather you explain why you feel like they belong.

I have the high ground here this year. I have all the polls of record disagreeing with your position, and some polls not of record as well. 

You are the one having issues with the polls pumpkin. Turns out they are all on my side. 

Like Colquitt, they don't belong. 

Your answer is a fallacy but I answered anyway. Your welcome. 

You have the high ground???????????

The whole point of my posts all these years is how overrated GA is. It's happening again. 

LOL, I think you have your Pumpkins confused but if you want to go that way, I'll respond in kind. 

you still did not answer my question. It's a tough one because their is no logical explanation. 

The whole point of my posts all these years is how overrated GA is. It's happening again. 

LOL, I think you have your Pumpkins confused but if you want to go that way, I'll respond in kind. 

you still did not answer my question. It's a tough one because their is no logical explanation. 

I answered it for him.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye Nooner.

• Haha 1

Yep. It turns out I have the elevated position and no reason to argue.

I am more than satisfied with how the polls have my team ranked (outside of the outlier in USAT of course but they aren't worthy of arguing with, they're just stupid). I have no real reason to solve any riddles for you. You always struck me as a smart and reasoned man, yet you come across as so unreasonable and out of sorts any time my team is ranked well. 

I suggest that you take the tact that ECHS did and prove to Ned that the state scaling numbers (yes those are real things) are incorrect since you think they aren't. 

I wish you good luck in solving the riddles that you are asking me to solve for you, and in your endeavors of proving the scaling numbers are incorrect for Colquitt/Georgia. 

:D

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'll help you out.

They have a stronger strength of schedule than NJ #1 and zero losses. They've defeated everyone by multiple scores, and have yet to surrender more than 14 points thru 6 games.

You're stuck on some bullshit daisy chain points spread logic from a game that took place a month ago.

Pollsters win. Colquitt wins. Nooner loses.

Toughest team Colquitt played was #48 and 68.

SPP played # 17. and #57

BC played 43 and 48.

SJP played 43 and 44

So there goes that . 

Can you please just admit it, the Northeast is getting shafted in the rankings or Colquitt is over ranked. there is no other interpretation that is reasonable. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I am more than satisfied with how the polls have my team ranked (outside of the outlier in USAT of course but they aren't worthy of arguing with, they're just stupid). I have no real reason to solve any riddles for you. You always struck me as a smart and reasoned man, yet you come across as so unreasonable and out of sorts any time my team is ranked well. 

I suggest that you take the tact that ECHS did and prove to Ned that the state scaling numbers (yes those are real things) are incorrect since you think they aren't. 

I wish you good luck in solving the riddles that you are asking me to solve for you, and in your endeavors of proving the scaling numbers are incorrect for Colquitt/Georgia. 

Obviously, no one ever complains when their team is looked at as more than they are

As to Ned, he screwed up. We all know that. 14 teams in top 100? lol

Someone even started a thread about it. 😉

And even with the screw up by Ned, did GA have any top 25 teams last year? 

YOU CAN"T SOLVE THE RIDDLE. 

because solving it brings a conclusion you are adverse to. 

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Obviously, no one ever complains when their team is looked at as more than they are

As to Ned, he screwed up. We all know that. 14 teams in top 100? lol

Someone even started a thread about it. 😉

And even with the screw up by Ned, did GA have any top 25 teams last year? 

YOU CAN"T SOLVE THE RIDDLE. 

because solving it brings a conclusion you are adverse to. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

But who thought they ever could??? That's the real question. Grayson and Blessed Trinity are good programs. And you know it. 

I certainly didn't pick BC to beat Grayson, in spite of all the bad press that had come out on Grayson and their kids staging a walk out on the coach and whatever. 

It was a good win for BC. No doubt about it. It's too bad they went on to lose to SPP and barely scrape by DBP. It looks a lot like they peaked emotionally in Georgia while Grayson continues to improve. 

I don't follow BT. Too small and too private for me. They'll probably not be a top program in the state  in our lifetimes. xD 

• Like 1