who is the worst?

Eddyr2

9 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Nah they’re a good little school Eddy

i grew up in the fullerton/anaheim area, in fact i lived across the street form Servite my Freshmen year...had to take an 1.5 public bus ride every morning to make to MD and a 2 hour ride home after practice. Would start my walk to the bus stop at 5:15am and would get home around 9pm. Did my homework on the bus rides.

the though of going to Servite never crossed my mind.

image.png.855e2d9255d940f2c42d080f34d370d8.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

i grew up in the fullerton/anaheim area, in facted i lived across the street form Servite my Freshmen year...had to take an 1.5 public bus ride every morning to make to MD and a 2 hour ride home after practice. Would start my walk to the bus stop at 5:15am and would get home around 9pm. Did my homework on the bus rides.

Lol 

6 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

i grew up in the fullerton/anaheim area, in facted i lived across the street form Servite my Freshmen year...had to take an 1.5 public bus ride every morning to make to MD and a 2 hour ride home after practice. Would start my walk to the bus stop at 5:15am and would get home around 9pm. Did my homework on the bus rides.

So you took the #38 & 57, cry me a river. The shadow boxing midget of the LaPalma Gerenals will right the ship. It will take time.

2 minutes ago, The Radish said:

You said across the street from Servite, Anaheim St is miles away.

yeah took the 38 to Anaheim and then the 47 to Santa Ana blvd and another bus from that stop on bristol to MD (maybe the 57 or it could have had a differant name back then before OCTA extended the 57 route to go from the Brea Mall to Newport Beach)...

#goodtimes

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

2009 was the only game that matters to me.  Outside of that game I’m a St.Paul guy.

Our streak was 17 years without a loss to Mater Dei 

St Paul’s...oh that D4 team from LA...my grandfather told me about them being good.

(👆that is a lie. Both my grandfathers died before I was born and both never lived in the United States of America. I was just being hyperbolic to show how long it’s been since St Paul’s has mattered. 😄)

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

St Paul’s...oh that D4 team from LA...my grandfather told me about them being good.

(👆that is a lie. Both my grandfathers died before I was born and both never lived in the United States of America. I was just being hyperbolic to show how long it’s been since St Paul’s has mattered. 😄)

Wow so you missed the post game fight in 1981 at The Pit.  Rumor has it that Rollo got decked.  Ask him about it.  LOL

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know nothing about Servite except they lost to DLS 48-8 one year. 

I believe it was the game where Servite was soaked and covered in mud, while DLS was bone dry and clean as a whistle 

LOL you are still so bitter that the Calif All Stars Beat FLA All stars in the Inagural game in 2000.  I was there.  After that year, other allstar games came along and diluted the talent pool

4 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

i grew up in the fullerton/anaheim area, in fact i lived across the street form Servite my Freshmen year...had to take an 1.5 public bus ride every morning to make to MD and a 2 hour ride home after practice. Would start my walk to the bus stop at 5:15am and would get home around 9pm. Did my homework on the bus rides.

image.png.855e2d9255d940f2c42d080f34d370d8.png

Poor BAAAAYBEE! I had to work on the railroad, all the live long day, after toiling in school from from 8 til 3, after walking three miles to school from Colonial Heights in Moletree, Jawja!

19 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL you are still so bitter that the Calif All Stars Beat FLA All stars in the Inagural game in 2000.  I was there.  After that year, other allstar games came along and diluted the talent pool

What's the big fucking deal about you boys beating FLAAAWDA? Georgia beat um SOOOOOOO many times, they ended the series! I remember one year, we beat um 27-3 in the Georgia Dome! When some dude named Anquan Boldin was the FLAAAWDA Allstars QB! And three of those 33 all stars from Jawja were from COLQUITT!

13 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

What's the big fucking deal about you boys beating FLAAAWDA? Georgia beat um SOOOOOOO many times, they ended the series! I remember one year, we beat um 27-3 in the Georgia Dome! When some dude named Anquan Boldin was the FLAAAWDA Allstars QB! And three of those 33 all stars from Jawja were from COLQUITT!

I think the all time series record was 13-12 loco mierda