Not of National interest...

Reb72

but round my parts it doesn't get much bigger than Neville/West Monroe...  2 schools maybe a mile or so apart as the crow flies but separated by a river.  Neville will come in 3 - 1 and travel over to Rebel Stadium to take on my Rebs 4 - 0

May be the 1st time we fill our new stadium (12,500)  ;)

newturf7.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Reb72 said:

we fill our side  ;)

Y'all still have to tighten up then. We fill our side and a quarter of theirs or more a lot of games. Big games we send our band over there and they make a sandwich of the visitors with our band on one end and the Hawg Pound on the other end. xD

Definitely jealous of the new stadium though. Maybe it'll fill up for this weekend. 

Take pics and share. 

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Y'all still have to tighten up then. We fill our side and a quarter of theirs or more a lot of games. Big games we send our band over there and they make a sandwich of the visitors with our band on one end and the Hawg Pound on the other end. xD

Definitely jealous of the new stadium though. Maybe it'll fill up for this weekend. 

Take pics and share. 

we're kinda the same way, the big side is all reserved (season) tickets, the endzone is the student section, and 2 of the the sections on the other side are auxiliary groups and band...  still leaves room for about 4,500 visitors and so far nobody has brought that many.

Zachary probably came the closest for the semi-final playoff game last year

just hope it's a good game, we're really banged up right now (entire right side of the offensive line is out) and Neville is hitting on all cylinders...  their game was called at halftime last week due to weather--and they were leading 49 - 8  😕

I'm sure I'll have pics

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

You need to schedule a bnu, nj team next year for that national interest. Amazing what kind of "national interest" 5 guys on a message forum can drum up.

There just won't be anyone there to watch it. lol

Definitely time to stop responding to them. They are extremely down on credibility at this point.