Question for Atlanta folks

Nolebull813

Gonna be in Atlanta next month and wanted some input on the best game to attend. It doesn't have to be the 2 best teams. Quality of stadium is suggested as well. Here is the list. What's the best overall game? 

Kennessaw Mountain at McEachern

Hillgrove at North Paulding 

North Cobb at Marietta 

Roswell at Walton 

Duluth at North Gwinnett 

Parkview at Brookwood 

Newton at Grayson 

Archer at Rockdale County 

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Roswell at Walton but if I were you, I’d just spend your time at Magic City while you’re here. None of those games are better than a night with WonderWoman

Good idea but I will be with the wife and kids so......

i might be a little late!!!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Best game..

Roswell @ Walton

Best stadium...

Kennesaw Mountain @ McEachern (probably)

.... North Cobb @ Marietta isnt a bad game.

Parkview @ Brookwood will be a solid game also. They arent the Brookwood of last year but it's a good rivalry and Parkview is pretty dang good this season.

I thought Brookwood graduated everybody and didn't have a football program?

Did something change?

Rufus>>

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Nobody thinks Brookwood is good. They damn sure arent Top 15. They are no where close to last year... But its an interesting rivalry.

Loren Maxwell has them at 13.  I think they're a tad better than that.  We'll know once the playoffs roll around.  Man...you better hope you're right.....

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Roswell at Walton but if I were you, I’d just spend your time at Magic City while you’re here. None of those games are better than a night with WonderWoman

46 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Nobody thinks Brookwood is good. They damn sure arent Top 15. They are no where close to last year... But its an interesting rivalry.

Y’all quote me if I’m wrong But worst stadiums in Georgia 

Colquit

Lee county

@ORabidOne you know I’m right

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Walton's stadium is pretty legit for an Atlanta school. Very interesting press box and set up. 

I'd go to that game if I was in the area on that date. 

And it's the best game. Sounds like a no brainer. 

If anyone is in the area tell them your with Nolebull and you will get in free. 

Or you will get punched in the face. I can't remember. I guess try it and find out 😂

• Haha 2

McEachern probably has the nicest stadium out of all the available games. It's not that different than many other stadiums though, aside from the big Indian chief at the end of the field and huge video board. 

I guess for me, once you've seen one video board you've seen them all. 

I just thought that Walton's stadium was unique due to houses just above the north end zone and the huge press box that kind of looks like the house off the old t.v. series The Waltons. 

I like unique stuff though. Could be that you are down for the big Indian chief and video board. 

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:54 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

McEachern probably has the nicest stadium out of all the available games. It's not that different than many other stadiums though, aside from the big Indian chief at the end of the field and huge video board. 

I guess for me, once you've seen one video board you've seen them all. 

I just thought that Walton's stadium was unique due to houses just above the north end zone and the huge press box that kind of looks like the house off the old t.v. series The Waltons. 

I like unique stuff though. Could be that you are down for the big Indian chief and video board. 

If it's UNIQUE you desire, then CENTRAL GWINNETT is the place for YOU! Their home side resembles a miniature CASTLE!

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:50 PM, Nolebull813 said:

And it's the best game. Sounds like a no brainer. 

If anyone is in the area tell them your with Nolebull and you will get in free. 

Or you will get punched in the face. I can't remember. I guess try it and find out 😂

If YOU'RE anywhere near Wallymart, you MAY wanna purchase an apostrophe AND an E!

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, Rufus69 said:

Loren Maxwell has them at 13.  I think they're a tad better than that.  We'll know once the playoffs roll around.  Man...you better hope you're right.....

Rufus>>

Did Brookwood ever get the license plate of that tractor trailer rig that ran um over in Suwannee?

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

THAT'S where I saw a senior named George Rogers get SHUT OUT, 14-0 by those black and gold clad Knights!

I think the only time I ever saw them play was in Mack Tharpe in '15 when the Pack rolled them pretty badly. 

Maybe one day we'll travel up there to the castle to kick their ass at home. xD

9 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

The five teams they've beaten probly do!

4 ... They took a 37-2 ass whippin to North Gwinnett

Theyve beaten ...

Collins Hill (by 3) ... And Collins Hill is 0-4

South Gwinnett ... 2-3

Peachtree Ridge ... 0-5

Berkmar ... 2-3... But their 2 wins are over 2 of the worst teams in Georgia.. Clarkston & Cross Keys

The teams theyve beaten are 4-15. Im not even sure you can count 2 of those wins.