Ima simple guy with simple tastes! All I want for Christmas IS...

ORabidOne

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

And the coup de grace is, Colquitt was playing without their 325lb. stud with the verbal offer from Alabama, AND his BACK UP! They had a 220lb. TE playing TACKLE!xD But THAT'S what PROGRAMS DO! NEXT MAN UP!

Remon does practice on the line with the scout team though. 

I'm thinking there was several kids from that line that could have played in there that night. 

All the credit in the world goes to Coach Joey Bennett. He is definitely a line coaching guru. He understands which guys to put together in which combinations to get the desired result. 

I like playing Monday morning qb with the coaches at times, but, never have found a reason at all to second guess Coach Joey. 

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

As a wanna be ref.... I see a couple holds and a personal foul.  But don't let me rain on your parade

I barely see something that could be considered a hold, and it's a still shot that one would think would freeze frame a hold for all eternity.

The only personal thing in that image at all is all the personal feelers that got hurt when Jerick put Pappoe on his ass like that.

xD

Just now, Ararar said:

Really? Was just about to say the opposite.Well blocked by the O-Line.

Amazing still shot right? 

Most of the O-linemen have their hands flat open on their opponent, only one has a hand under the opponent's pads, and almost everyone has their opponent turned out of position. 

The rb's eyes are on the one guy that looks like he isn't totally blown up in the play. 

Dammit, that is one beautiful pic. 

I agree with Rab. We should be blowing that up and selling it as a glossy 8x10 and using the proceeds to buy more Arnetts Grits.

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

As a wanna be ref.... I see a couple holds and a personal foul.  But don't let me rain on your parade

Wash yo MOUF OUT pilgrim! KARMA is a BEEEEEOOOOTCH? THIS is the field where the Macon Association refs STOLE the 2011 semis from Colquitt, on a non call of a fumble, when they said forward progress had been stopped, about 1.5 SECONDS after contact! If we'd been given rightful possession! Grayson, Wayne Gallman, and Robert Nkemdiche woulda been TOAST!

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Most of the O-linemen have their hands flat open on their opponent, only one has a hand under the opponent's pads, and almost everyone has their opponent turned out of position. 

The rb's eyes are on the one guy that looks like he isn't totally blown up in the play. 

I agree with Rab. We should be blowing that up and selling it as a glossy 8x10 and using the proceeds to buy more Arnetts Grits.

You're talking to the guy who enticed possession of the ORIGINAL photos in the 1994 State Championship game, from the Disturber sports desk personnel!:D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

HECK FIRE, I'm thinking a few rolls of paper towels as WELL!:D HELL, maybe HILLS can give us a leg up with some of her $150,000,000 she got for her 'FOUNDATION' from the IRANIANS?

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You're talking to the guy who enticed possession of the ORIGINAL photos in the 1994 State Championship game, from the Disturber sports desk personnel!:D

Dammit man!

I still have my 94 state champs car tag. Thought about running it out on the truck sometime but just keep it in my cabin for now. 

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Merry Birthday! It's your Christmas!

5bac1cbe9e193.image.thumb.jpg.31072a7018a741386c90478395e0a31a.jpg

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That's definitely a great shot. It's not of Leggett's first TD on the night though . Maybe on that same drive but not the first TD of his. Pappoe was taken care of "blocked well" on Ty's first TD run but he was blocked by a Junior 😁. #74 Devene Jamerson. Nevertheless goes to show how even 5 stars can be negated by technique, strength, discipline and quickness. One of the reasons Rush and CO is known for doing more with less. Go to about 4:36 in the vid to watch Ty's first TD and the block by #74 Devene Jamerson on Pappoe. Actually just hit play and I think I have it set at the mark.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

They don't like hitting and hard work.... mommy and daddy says it's okay to not like it.

BGW

I guess when you've got 4 or 5 stars next to your name, you don't have to do wind sprints until you want to throw up and you don't have to participate in those brutal hitting drills.

The truth is that I don't know the story, but I watched the game, and the Grayson kids looked tired and ready for bed by the 4Q, and that Packers looked hungry for the kill. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I guess when you've got 4 or 5 stars next to your name, you don't have to do wind sprints until you want to throw up and you don't have to participate in those brutal hitting drills.

The truth is that I don't know the story, but I watched the game, and the Grayson kids looked tired and ready for bed by the 4Q, and that Packers looked hungry for the kill. 

WELL, as I have reiterated previously! Colquitt don't GET TIRED! They play about sixty players in the FIRST HALF! And by the SECOND half, you're HOG MEAT! That is, unless we fergit howta count!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If I'm out at the cabin I do. xD

Ok, I'm fibbing. In today's world, I have hand held torches that run off of packaged power sources that make them very portable. 

WELL, due to your Left Wing whackadoedness, I trust that they are GREEN ENERGY? We wouldn't want you to incur any transgressions from the tree huggers, responsible for all those fires on the Left Coast!