Colquitt Has (5) Starters Out For Tonight's Game

Rufus69

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Tried it.  Says off air.  Maybe the station went under. 

Lol 😝 bruhhhhh games not till 8 ... try back in 45 mins trust that station has every store in Moultrie as a sponsor lmao just watch with in 10 minutes y’all know every store in that town

its an okay stream if u can get past that the announcers Speak only Georgia 

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol 😝 bruhhhhh games not till 8 ... try back in 45 mins trust that station has every store in Moultrie as a sponsor lmao just watch with in 10 minutes y’all know every store in that town

its an okay stream if u can get past that the announcers Speak only Georgia 

OHHHHHH My clock is apparently a skosh ahead. Lol.  Its only 415 here, so I will check back to hear hee haw announce the game in 3 hours 45 min. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We moving to be like Texas. 

No NFHS and no radio stream.

Yall gonna have to rely on us posters and we aint studdin none of yall. 

We'll give you the final score and Max Preps gonna give yall a mistake filled box score and stats. 

:P

That’s bullshit 

and and for all we do for ya guys ya gonna Disrespect is like that

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

OH WOE IS US !!!!!

Maybe Rush can find a way.   If he can keep our guys away from the Homecoming distractions.  I sent an e-mail to a few of our Assistant coaches and asked them to tell our team to....

H-A-W-G  U-P !!!!!!!

We'll see if that helps....

Rufus>>

If all ELSE fails, they can OBSTRUCT, like you Left Wing whackados do!

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

OHHHHHH My clock is apparently a skosh ahead. Lol.  Its only 415 here, so I will check back to hear hee haw announce the game in 3 hours 45 min. 

Instead of worrying about HEE HAW! You Left Wing whackados need to reign in your tree huggers on the Left Coast, who are HELL BENT to save every tree in the forest! What do you think is causing all those fires? It's DEAD WOOD that wasn't harvested because of environmental limitations! THAT wood is fueling an already bad situation!

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, noonereal said:

what was the final boys?

56-0

Most of the O-line did not start. I think only one starter on the line started. By halftime all of the offensive starters were in flip flops on the sideline. Most were out by the second quarter. 

Coach said he thinks we played 100 kids tonight. I know we played a lot. Not sure if we played 100 though. 

Saw some bright spots too. With the starting center out after a procedure on his foot, the second string kid looked pretty monster to me. 3rd string center not bad either. Makes a fan feel pretty good to see those young guys look good against another team's starters. Even a team as bad as Alcovy. 

I think the Packers scored on every offensive possession but one. The last one. The entire 2nd half was under running clock. 

• Like 1

Saw the replay on nfhs. Right tackle got abused a bit in the first quarter but other than that this was a beat down. Ugly and over before it started. Alcovy will at least exceed three wins this year so there’s that. 

Packers earn a much deserve rest period. Sounds like Propst said the team will be getting some cool down coming up during the off week

7-0, No. 1 in Georgia. Not a bad spot for Propst to be in right now