Colquitt Has (5) Starters Out For Tonight's Game

Rufus69

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Obviously tonight is not an issue but I do Colquitt gets some of those studs back by region play/postseason 

Hoss....not having starters ready to play is ALWAYS an issue....BUT....your premise is spot on.  Better to fall in this game than to fall in a Region game.  We're holding players out in an effort to get them well for October 12th.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

OH WOE IS US !!!!!

Maybe Rush can find a way.   If he can keep our guys away from the Homecoming distractions.  I sent an e-mail to a few of our Assistant coaches and asked them to tell our team to....

H-A-W-G  U-P !!!!!!!

We'll see if that helps....

Rufus>>

Well, luckily for you guys you're like The Bishop when they start league.  The schedule is so weak, have the team could be gone and they still win by fitty.  Except for y'all its pretty much like that all year, minus Grayson. LOL

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Well, luckily for you guys you're like The Bishop when they start league.  The schedule is so weak, have the team could be gone and they still win by fitty.  Except for y'all its pretty much like that all year, minus Grayson. LOL

Hoss...I don't mean to be rude...but you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground...about Region 1 football.

Camden

Lowndes

Tift 

All will make noise in AAAAAAA playoffs.  Not saying they'll go to the finals.  But keep your eye on Lowndes and Camden.  There's you two solid football teams.  Also keep in mind...Tift hates us...about as much as we extremely dislike them.   Nothing in Region 1 is a given.

NOTHING

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Hoss...I don't mean to be rude...but you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground...about Region 1 football.

Camden

Lowndes

Tift 

All will make noise in AAAAAAA playoffs.  Not saying they'll go to the finals.  But keep your eye on Lowndes and Camden.  There's you two solid football teams.  Also keep in mind...Tift hates us...about as much as we extremely dislike them.   Nothing in Region 1 is a given.

NOTHING

Rufus>>

Hoss, no disrespect, but brockback something and Camden and Lownes and Tift are suppose to instill fear or something?  Lol.  Sorry homie, just not the same brother.  I'm sure they are nice local teams, whom play very hard for their respective school, but y'all are COLCUTS!!!  With a top 50 all time coach!!!  We reckon we should get much more exciting teams from the Norman Park HAwggies!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Hoss, no disrespect, but brockback something and Camden and Lownes and Tift are suppose to instill fear or something?  Lol.  Sorry homie, just not the same brother.  I'm sure they are nice local teams, whom play very hard for their respective school, but y'all are COLCUTS!!!  With a top 50 all time coach!!!  We reckon we should get much more exciting teams from the Norman Park HAwggies!!!!!!!!

I was right....you got no clue.

You need to stick to your Cali schools.  I'm sure you have an inkling there.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

you don't know shit about Region 1 if you think it's similar to BG's conference in any way... 

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Region 1 as a whole has done more than any Conference in CA... 

Before you start trying to counter this claim keep in mind Region 1 is over 110 years old... 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

So, since it's been around for 110 years that makes it a great conference? Lol. Come on man. 

Region 1 has consistently ranked as one of the toughest regions/conferences in the nation. 

Just because you don't know doesn't mean it ain't so... 

Anything you want to know there's a Historian site. 

Go take a look. 

All time records,titles everything. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Region 1 has consistently ranked as one of the toughest regions/conferences in the nation. 

Just because you don't know doesn't mean it ain't so... 

Anything you want to know there's a Historian site. 

Go take a look. 

All time records,titles everything. 

Been to the site and have known about region 1 since back in the Rivals days. Still wondering how they have ever done more than SSCIF.  You said it's done more than any one in cali.