Does anybody recall Grayson winning the National Championship

ORabidOne

15 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I don't remember any GA team winning a MNC.

Well, THAT'S easily splained! You're just a FUCKING IGNORANT DUMB ASS from SOCAL!xD

I was stationed in Long Beach in the late sixties! And I got to talking to some clowns from EL RANCHO, who were the resident prep gurus in that area! And they told me that they had never HEARD of the Valdosta Wildcats! And that them CATS didn't want NONE of their DONS! And all Valdosta had done before THAT conversation was, be anointed TWO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!***ROTFLMAO*** Life is always a lil easier when one gets his hayd outa his ASS, and realize that there IS LIFE beyond LAS VEGAS!

Jist fer shits and giggles though! A team from Georgia was anointed NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP status, in 1962, 1969, 1971, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1982, 1986, 1991, 1992, and 2015! 

• Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Well, THAT'S easily splained! You're just a FUCKING IGNORANT DUMB ASS from SOCAL!xD

I was stationed in Long Beach in the late sixties! And I got to talking to some clowns from EL RANCHO, who were the resident prep gurus in that area! And they told me that the they had never HEARD of the Valdosta Wildcats! And that them CATS didn't want NONE of their DONS! And all Valdosta had done before THAT conversation was, be anointed TWO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!***ROTFLMAO*** Life is always a lil easier when one gets his hayd outa his ASS, and realize that there IS LIFE beyond LAS VEGAS!

Jist fer shits and giggles though! A team from Georgia was anointed NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP status, in 1962, 1969, 1971, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1982, 1986, 1991, 1992, and 2015! 

2002 Parkview???

Just now, sausmann9 said:

2002 Parkview???

Just now, sausmann9 said:

2002 Parkview???

I believe that they were #2! HELL, we'd have TWELVE nattys if Colquitt hadn't upended #2 Valdosta on national television in 1989, 7-0! The Cats went on to beat us in the Hog Pen in the REGION playoffs, and subsequently the state title, on a FRIGID night in Athens, beating Clarke Central 33-7!

• Like 1

No championship in 2015 and the rest was before you guys realized there was territory outside of ga/fl!

41 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I was stationed in Long Beach in the late sixties! And I got to talking to some clowns from EL RANCHO, who were the resident prep gurus in that area! And they told me that they had never HEARD of the Valdosta Wildcats! And that them CATS didn't want NONE of their DONS! And all Valdosta had done before THAT conversation was, be anointed TWO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!***ROTFLMAO*** Life is always a lil easier when one gets his hayd outa his ASS, and realize that there IS LIFE beyond LAS VEGAS!

Ghey

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

LOL

I did not notice that MNC in the end zone. What freakin balls Rush has. 

What can you do but laugh....

24 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Pretty sure that redneck racist meant Grayson had put up that banner, since they played @ Grayson this year.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, a RACIST? OH, I fergot who I was talking to!***ROTFLMAO*** Anybody who don't lick Cali's ass is a RACIST!

By the BY, DUMB ASS! You girls wouldn't have SOOOOOOO many problems with horrendous fires! If the tree huggers didn't want to preserve every dead tree in the universe. A fire EXPERT said recently, that THAT was the reason for the intensity, because of all the excess fuel that was being supplied, rather than thinning out the forest!

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, a RACIST? OH, I fergot who I was talking to!***ROTFLMAO*** Anybody who don't lick Cali's ass is a RACIST!

By the BY, DUMB ASS! You girls wouldn't have SOOOOOOO many problems with horrendous fires! If the tree huggers didn't want to preserve every dead tree in the universe. A probst said recently, that THAT was the reason for the intensity, because of all the excess fuel that was being supplied, rather than thinning out the forest!

fify

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Pretty sure that redneck racist meant Grayson had put up that banner, since they played @ Grayson this year.

Dammit man!  WHY?! Why not just let the dude wander around blind bro?! He has this Rush born priapism and here you are rubbing it for him. 

That's pretty nasty bro. You know that's LDT's to rub on. Now there's three of y'all crossing swords. 🤮

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Dammit man!  WHY?! Why not just let the dude wander around blind bro?! He has this Rush born priapism and here you are rubbing it for him. 

That's pretty nasty bro. You know that's LDT's to rub on. Now there's three of y'all crossing swords. 🤮

The day he stops being like that, is the day I will stop calling him out on it.  LDT is my bro, so he gets it. 

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

This is rich.  He’s a fucking ignorant dumb ass?  How perfectly eloquent of you.

You’d put Winston Churchill to shame with your debating skills.

And you really should stop pimping Valdosta.  They’re irrelevant.

• Haha 1