SJR vs BC

SJR89

55 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don't include them anymore. No more Sig6. Fab5 now. Or shall I say Fair5??

You should say what it is for decades, The Big 3 Plus One.

yes, at times others will join this elite group for a season or two but it reamins till you hear further from me, The Big 3 Plus One.

Thanks

No One

(placing PC on the list, all the way down was a funny)🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

much respect to Marietta and to Grayson too 

Both took a shot at validating themselves.

Both wound up in the Black Eye thread but what ya gonna do

Both wound up not being as strong as anticipated... I thought Marietta would be very good, but I wasnt on the Grayson train their coaching just isnt good and Ive been saying it for over a year. With their talent they should be top 5 in America... But their offensive playcalling is terrible and they arent disciplined. 

I give Marietta a chance to be legit next year. They are very junior heavy... Next year Harrison Bailey, Arik Gilbert, BJ Ojulari, Kimani Vidal, the OL from TN, and all the WRs but Keyton will all be Seniors... Theyll be back on the scene.

Wish Archer would've played someone better than Spartanburg OOS (a 51-17 win) ... Bc they wont be as good next year.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Both wound up not being as strong as anticipated... I thought Marietta would be very good, but I wasnt on the Grayson train their coaching just isnt good and Ive been saying it for over a year. With their talent they should be top 5 in America... But their offensive playcalling is terrible and they arent disciplined. 

I give Marietta a chance to be legit next year. They are very junior heavy... Next year Harrison Bailey, Arik Gilbert, BJ Ojulari, Kimani Vidal, the OL from TN, and all the WRs but Keyton will all be Seniors... Theyll be back on the scene.

Wish Archer would've played someone better than Spartanburg OOS (a 51-17 win) ... Bc they wont be as good next year.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Opie classic!!!!!!

I noticed GA has a lot of that when they play OOS. LOL

----------------

but overall a good post, just funny given all the years you've said the same thing...

BC is not good this year. They will be no worse next year. I think all traddition NJ powers will be better next year, The Big 3 Plus One. (Bosco, BC, SJR and SPP. ) 

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Opie classic!!!!!!

I noticed GA has a lot of that when they play OOS. LOL

----------------

but overall a good post, just funny given all the years you've said the same thing...

BC is not good this year. They will be no worse next year. I think all traddition NJ powers will be better next year, The Big 3 Plus One. (Bosco, BC, SJR and SPP. ) 

If BC isnt good... No one in NJ is good.

Do you disagree that neither are as good as anticipated? Are you saying Im wrong?

Grayson is 4-2 and looks like shit, poorly coached EXACTLY like Ive said since the 2nd game of LAST SEASON... Marietta is 2-4 ... Notice both their rankings have dropped From the preseason... Therefore they are not as good as anticipated... If you think Im wrong say that but your biased dick sucking is getting old.

You wont bring any evidence that Im wrong, because you never actually talk about football. You are just here for political purposes.

well boys I wasn't able to make today since I was packing up the house but I did follow on twitter. Anything that stands out to anyone about either of these 2 teams. Seems like the big play was a problem for both teams. From the #'s I saw BC still has a problem stopping the run and SJR has problems in their secondary. Jeremiah Grant 3 1/2 sacks, the kid has a great motor. Other observations??

16 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If BC isnt good... No one in NJ is good.

exactly!

That is what I have been saying since the day I came back. NJ and GA have no top 25 teams. 

That is why i came back. Dopes had Grayson top 10 but lost to a very ordinary BC team.

It was too funny to not comment on and too important to not point out. Too much fun to not "rub it in."

Are you trying not to follow?

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

exactly!

That is what I have been saying since the day I came back. NJ and GA have no top 25 teams. 

That is why i came back. Dopes had Grayson top 10 but lost to a very ordinary BC team.

It was too funny to not comment on and too important to not point out. Too much fun to not "rub in."

Are you trying not to follow?

Agreed they were dopes. I said since last year Grayson isnt that good and wont be.

Colquitt & Rome are top 25. Archer is probably Top 25 also. New Jersey doesnt.

Your Bible has Parkview #24 also.

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Agreed they were dopes. I said since last year Grayson isnt that good and wont be.

Colquitt & Rome are top 25. Archer is probably Top 25 also. New Jersey doesnt.

Your Bible has Parkview #24 also.

So now Georgia has 3 top 25 teams probably and nj has zero? 

@noonereal

I dont understand how Grayson being ranked high in the Preseason has ANYTHING to do with right now and other teams rankings... ? I know your politics wont let you answer this... So youll quote this post and delete this because you cant answer this with a statement that supports your agenda.

Just fyi... Archer @ Grayson next Friday.

Let me show you a bit. Youll notice a common theme.

CalPreps: Top 25 Teams -- Georgia: 2 ; New Jersey: 0

8. Colquitt Co. 

24. Parkview

USAToday ... Top 25 Teams --- Georgia: 2 ; New Jersey: 0

20. Rome

22. Colquitt Co. 

HSFBA: ... Top 25 Teams --- Georgia: 2 ; New Jersey: 0

11. Colquitt Co. 

24. Rome

PrepForce: ... Top 25 Teams --- Georgia: 1 ; New Jersey: 0

15. Colquitt Co.

PrepNation: ... Top 25 Teams --- Georgia: 2 ; New Jersey: 0

8. Colquitt Co.

19. Lee Co. 

What this tells you is Georgia has a plethora of teams that can be considered Top 25... As theres 4 different ones ranked in one of these Top 25s... And that doesnt include Archer.

@Mjd33

@noonereal

See my above post.

This moron thinks Grayson and Marietta would be up there if they didnt play OOS... But Grayson struggled with Westlake & Marietta and lost to Colquitt. 

Marietta would be 2-2 not counting OOS games... Losing to Rome and Grayson.

Grayson plays Archer THIS week. Archer plays At Grayson.

And again Noonereal erases the parts of my posts that discredit his political hypocrisy.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

@Mjd33

@noonereal

See my above post.

This moron thinks Grayson and Marietta would be up there if they didnt play OOS... But Grayson struggled with Westlake & Marietta and lost to Colquitt. 

And again Noonereal erases the parts of my posts that discredit his political hypocrisy.

I’m just asking you if you really think Georgia has 3 top 25 teams? Just a Yes or no will suffice.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

What this tells you is Georgia has a plethora of teams that can be considered Top 25... As theres 4 different ones ranked in one of these Top 25s... And that doesnt include Archer.

God Bless Opies. 

Here is what you do. Have your top teams schedule TOP national comp while staying out of the black eye thread and you'll see all the ridicule turn to respect. 

Heck, even in defeat Marietta and Grayson are shown respect because they took a chance, more than once. 

If you play Trinity Catholic and call it a big OOS win you get what you deserve. And what was that awful CA team Rush played and called them Ca's best? He can run that on the locals but not here with the best informed folks in the country on high school football. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

I’m just asking you if you really think Georgia has 3 top 25 teams? Just a Yes or no will suffice.

Its possible. If they do its Colquitt, Rome, & Archer.

Archer plays @ Grayson this week so we will see.

Somehow Grayson & Marietta losing OOS makes everyone else in GA not top 25. It makes NO sense.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

@Mjd33

@noonereal

See my above post.

Opie, do you think I avoid anything you say?

Honest?

I speak to what interests me. No one can keep up with all your gibber. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

God Bless Opies. 

Here is what you do. Have your top teams schedule TOP national comp while staying out of the black eye thread and you'll see all the ridicule turn to respect. 

Heck, even in defeat Marietta and Grayson are shown respect because they took a chance, more than once. 

If you play Trinity Catholic and call it a big OOS win you get what you deserve. And what was that awful CA team Rush played and called them Ca's best? He can run that on the locals but not here with the best informed folks in the country on high school football. 

Who called Trinity Catholic a big OOS win?

Funny... Rush has ran it on every poll in America.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You ignore what you cant answer with political hypocrisy.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Perfect example of politicial hypocrisy... Noonereal says someone called Trinity Catholic a big OOS win for Colquitt... But wont say who. Because its a lie. He talks so much about Donald Trump but he plays the same game. He hates em cause he aint em.

Are you foaming at the mouth?

Kid, you will never control the narrative with me as I do with you.

Get over it. 

Peace Pumpkin, it is your season after all!