SJR vs BC

SJR89

34 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

hey young guy....you referenced arm strength...its there in video...his body of work is this season.....it is what it is....he can drop a dime...,makes good throws on the run....has played against two good defenses in AHP and DPC.  We will see on saturday.....

I meant like arm strength when your throwing an out route with a defender right there on coverage and you can zip it in there things like that. Let me know Saturday I won't be at the game

3 hours ago, SJR89 said:

hey young guy....you referenced arm strength...its there in video...his body of work is this season.....it is what it is....he can drop a dime...,makes good throws on the run....has played against two good defenses in AHP and DPC.  We will see on saturday.....

Imhotep played bett better defense than DePaul imo. He certainly can make all the throws. He has no physical liabilities.  Imo all of his issues have to do with knowing his progressions and going through them quick enough. Seems to be getting better with this as he he gets more experience. Keep in mind this is his first year of live action as a QB since frosh year. With all that said I agree with the statement of hom being the xfactor .

• Like 1