SJB 63 - OLu 28 Final

Belly Bob

6 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Hmmm.Second game in a row the Braves have struggled 

I can't say I've watched the game too closely.

But OLu scored first. Then it looked like SJB all the way. Their defense was stopping OLu and their offense scored on 3 straight drives. 

Then all of sudden it was 21-21 with 12 seconds left in the half. 

I don't know what happened to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, Tesseract said:

Mine's fine on prepzone. What's it doing for you?

It stops and go backs about 2 seconds or so. 

So each play stops, goes back, and starts again about 2 or 3 times. 

I've restarted the stream. It didn't work. I might switch devices if the game is going to be close.

I expect SJB to pull away though. 

4 minutes ago, Tesseract said:

I tuned in when it was SJB 21 - OLu 14 So I'm probably on the same page as you. The announcer said SJB has 2 kickoff returns for TD's now.

Yeah, that's how they got their first points.

I remember now. OLu scored on a TD pass. And then SJB returned the kickoff for a TD.

Then they returned another one just before half, right?

Now I remember also: one of their TDs was on a 4th down, but it was called back for holding, and SJB punted instead. That's why I thought I remembered them scoring on 3 straight drives.

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

Yeah, that's how they got their first points.

I remember now. OLu scored on a TD pass. And then SJB returned the kickoff for a TD.

Then they returned another one just before half, right?

Now I remember also: one of their TDs was on a 4th down, so it was called back, and SJB punted instead. That's why I thought I remembered them scoring on 3 straight drives.

Oh wow, interesting. Yes, they scored another Kickoff TD with 0 seconds on the clock right before HT.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Hmmm.Second game in a row the Braves have struggled 

I had wondered about their non-league schedule where they didn't really play any high-ranked programs.  It may be time to acknowledge that maybe they aren't as good as many thought.

Tough to really develop if you don't regularly play challenging competition, right @AztecPadre?  😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

I had wondered about their non-league schedule where they didn't really play any high-ranked programs.  It may be time to acknowledge that maybe they aren't as good as many thought.

Tough to really develop if you don't regularly play challenging competition, right @AztecPadre?  😉

SJB's highly touted defensive backs are getting worked. OLu just scored another TD on 4th down.

7 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

The Tiers moved them to Tier 2 last week.  The regular polls are slow to react

• Haha 2