Well we are getting into that time..

Colquitt County

I think this site is becoming the go to for a lot of football fans. Is that such a bad thing? 

I'd say that AztecPadre and others probably need to get used to these types of threads popping up. IMO the old Georgia site is pretty shitty after all. 

Wait until the Jones County fans start showing up over here. xD

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 10/6/2018 at 5:23 PM, AztecPadre said:

Good Lord. I curse the day south ga finally got the internet and found this site. This is a national site!!! Your regional site is better suited for colcuts. When or should I say if, colcuts ever plays elite national teams then maybe yall can strut your stuff around the chicken hen.

Your right it's a national board and the nation is the United States of America, here we fly our own flag not some third world country's.

Here in South Georgia we were #3 in this nation in 2014, and #1 in 2015 

And this year some polls have us rated #8 as we speak (in English).

If you want to try us on for size have your guy call my guy.

5 minutes ago, Colquitt County said:

Your right it's a national board and the nation is the United States of America, here we fly our own flag not some third world country's.

Here in South Georgia we we're #3 in this nation in 2014, and #1 in 2015 

And this year some polls have us rated #9 as we speak (in English).

Unless your guy is Grayson they won’t answer 

11 minutes ago, Colquitt County said:

Nope your right, but our phone hasn't rang.

Alabama called we answered,

Missouri called we answered,

Florida called and guess what, yep! We answered.

Heck once even Mississippi called we answered and whiched we hadn't.

Nope we ain't Grayson, but we are the team that put a South Georgia whipping on them.

Yeah I’m pretty sure you called them.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:09 PM, Colquitt County said:

...of the year when the pavement meets the dirt.

My prediction for this week:

Colquitt County Packers go to 8-0

With a win over Region rival Camden county PACKERS 34-17 CAMDEN

Good luck in your neck of the woods.

SOOOOOO, lemme git dis skraight. With the kick ass schedule we've had, NOBODY has scored more than fourteen! But you're predicting that a team who scored twenty on a NOBODY, scores seventeen on the BLACK HATS?

• Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, AztecPadre said:

Good Lord. I curse the day south ga finally got the internet and found this site. This is a national site!!! Your regional site is better suited for colcuts. When or should I say if, colcuts ever plays elite national teams then maybe yall can strut your stuff around the chicken hen.

Well BOZO, WHAT do you call AHP, Bishop Sullivan, Hoover, Grayson, McEachern, Archer, Norcross, South Panola, and Tampa Plant? It ain't Colquitt's fault that Cocoa cancelled their trip to DOMINOS!

And I don't live in SOWEGA! I live in a hometown suburb of Lil Richard, Otis Redding, Bill Bell and Mike Mills of REM, and the Allman Brothers!

2 hours ago, Colquitt County said:

Don't forget, we STAND for the National Anthem, and pray for the teams prior to game time! 

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wasn't gonna say nothing, but, I'm hoping for another 14 points or less game against the Blackhats. I think they can hold them Bluecats down to that. 

I mean. they held Grayson down to that. They held everybody else to that. I believe they can hold Camden to that. 

TRUE BUT, the Swamp Wankers have one of the best coaches we'll see all season!😲

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:51 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I think this site is becoming the go to for a lot of football fans. Is that such a bad thing? 

I'd say that AztecPadre and others probably need to get used to these types of threads popping up. IMO the old Georgia site is pretty shitty after all. 

Wait until the Jones County fans start showing up over here. xD

I think after that ass kickin they took from a NOBODY last Friddie nite at HOME! They won't be coming anytime soon!

By the BY, there MAAAAAbe some OTHER JAWJA folk coming to defend that downward trend remark!:)

31 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I think after that ass kickin they took from a NOBODY last Friddie nite at HOME! They won't be coming anytime soon!

By the BY, there MAAAAAbe some OTHER JAWJA folk coming to defend that downward trend remark!:)

Only dumb asses think Georgia is on a downward trend. There probably isn't much reason to defend against dumb asses. Just sayin'. 

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOO, lemme git dis skraight. With the kick ass schedule we've had, NOBODY has scored more than fourteen! But you're predicting that a team who scored twenty on a NOBODY, scores seventeen on the BLACK HATS?

To explain the 17 points I gave Camden,

I believe the score Midway through the forth quarter 34 -10 we put in some 9th graders they get 7 as the clock runs out.

34-17

Bam!

15 hours ago, Colquitt County said:

What the fuck does this being the United states of north america or flying the flag or third world countries and speaking in your redneck broken anglish have anything to do with colcuts being a regional team?

• Like 1