Well we are getting into that time..

Colquitt County

2 hours ago, Fred said:

Yes, you've been recruiting people on the GA board to come here.

Your not joking.  Dumbass done did.  Here is what he thinks of @PrepGridiron amongst many other little tidbits:

• ColquittCounty

• ColquittCounty
    •  
    • (603)
    • 53 months
    •  
    Oct 3, 5:42 PMvia Mobile

RabidOne said... (original post)

SEEMS as though they are stating that Georgia's national relevance, is trending DOWNWARD! At this writing, I don't believe that we have enough representation to properly defend our HONOR!shrug So, if you're so inclined, please DO register and comment upon the activities of the day!Welcome_

prepgridiron.com

Doneflex

• RabidOne

• RabidOne
    •  
    • (5541)
    • 42 months
    •  
    Oct 5, 3:20 AM

stooge51 said... (original post)

Damn, their moderator must be out of town(if they even have one). You boys play rough over there lol.

The frickin moderator is a Left Wing whackado from Mo Town!  Who does not know shit about hsfb muchless ga!!

•  

At least one poster actually has a brain on that regional board:

• GFL 2 NFL

• GFL 2 NFL
    •  
    • (201)
    • 10 months
    •  
    Oct 8, 11:28 AM

I took a "trek" over to the national sight......no thanks, I'm not taking that bait.....I saw some did.....it's bad enough to endure the moultrie bunch on here constantly....much less at the national level..................it just comes across bad - providing them yankees with plenty of cannon fodder....we should represent our good football better than that...

For a team that is undefeated - the tone sounds like they've been beaten and are mad at the world.....

This post was edited by GFL 2 NFL 28 hours ago

GFL 2 NFL

• GFL 2 NFL
  •  
  • (201)
  • 10 months
  •  
7 hours ago

I didn't like it because colquitters were bashing other Georgia teams.......it's like fighting family in public....inbred stuff...

CCBlackhatter......whatever....arguing about football to guys in their mamas basements, just wearing underwear and drinking beer in the morning ain't my idea of a good time. 
Knock yourself out, Blackhatter......knock yourself out!

•  

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Your not joking.  Dumbass done did.  Here is what he thinks of @PrepGridiron amongst many other little tidbits:

• ColquittCounty

• ColquittCounty
    •  
    • (603)
    • 53 months
    •  
    Oct 3, 5:42 PMvia Mobile

RabidOne said... (original post)

SEEMS as though they are stating that Georgia's national relevance, is trending DOWNWARD! At this writing, I don't believe that we have enough representation to properly defend our HONOR!shrug So, if you're so inclined, please DO register and comment upon the activities of the day!Welcome_

prepgridiron.com

Doneflex

• RabidOne

• RabidOne
    •  
    • (5541)
    • 42 months
    •  
    Oct 5, 3:20 AM

stooge51 said... (original post)

Damn, their moderator must be out of town(if they even have one). You boys play rough over there lol.

The frickin moderator is a Left Wing whackado from Mo Town!  Who does not know shit about hsfb muchless ga!!

•  

Pretty sure that's actually a dig at @HawgGoneIt. Poor Hawg, he doesn't have the skin to handle these types of comments. HAHAHA

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Pretty sure that's actually a dig at @HawgGoneIt. Poor Hawg, he doesn't have the skin to handle these types of comments. HAHAHA

Oh snap your right.  He did post a couple about hawg and this one I thought was you but its hawg.  Well I say its time for the perm hammer.  Even the board over there says how its run over by mostly colcuts posters and rab.  Lets not let our great community over here be destroyed PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

The funniest thing about his plea for help over there... 

The trending down thread he's upset about was a spoof thread by BellyBob aimed to be smart assery toward the guys that post about such things like daisy chains. 

Rab was too stupid to realize it so he went crying with snot bubbles and everything for help from the boys from the Georgia boards. 

A few of them answered the call.

download.jpeg.79a412dc5eb345bbcd4ed29397c7922d.jpeg

xD

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The funniest thing about his plea for help over there... 

The trending down thread he's upset about was a spoof thread by BellyBob aimed to be smart assery toward the guys that post about such things like daisy chains. 

Rab was too stupid to realize it so he went crying with snot bubbles and everything for help from the boys from the Georgia boards. 

A few of them answered the call.

download.jpeg.79a412dc5eb345bbcd4ed29397c7922d.jpeg

xD

It's fun when he complains about the moderator here to remind him that you are part of the Packer faithful. :ph34r: 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 5:23 PM, AztecPadre said:

Good Lord. I curse the day south ga finally got the internet and found this site. This is a national site!!! Your regional site is better suited for colcuts. When or should I say if, colcuts ever plays elite national teams then maybe yall can strut your stuff around the chicken hen.

I swear, when i saw yet another Colquitt humper I about cried.... 

What is it with these people? Another one who will be claiming Trinity Catholic or "that team" from California is top OOS comp.

We don't need another year of "Plant is the best team in FL" nonsense. 

Good grief!

Oh, less I be remiss, welcome @Colquitt County

I am sure we will quickly grow to be friends. 😈

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I swear, when i saw yet another Colquitt humper I about cried.... 

What is it with these people? Another one who will be claiming Trinity Catholic or "that team" from California is top OOS comp.

We don't need another year of "Plant is the best team in FL" nonsense. 

Good grief!

Oh, less I be remiss, welcome @Colquitt County

I am sure we will quickly grow to be friends. 😈

Plant City is the best team in FL...

It's Trinity Catholic now you know.

(Non of which I believe)

So now that we have gotten past that.

Thank you for the warm welcome to the PrepGridiron.

I will try not to disappoint my fellow sportsman.  

3 minutes ago, Colquitt County said:

(Non of which I believe)

So now that we have gotten past that.

1 minute ago, Colquitt County said:

(Non of which I believe)

So now that we have gotten past that.

Well, you can say that again. 

xD

• Haha 1

I understand the logic of just sliding all the Region 1 games out a week.....BUT.....that REALLY....REALLY...forks up my plans.  Ms. Violet had ideas for us to skip the Tift game and travel up to Gatlinburg for a few days.  Now what was the Tift game becomes the Camden game.  By the looks I'm getting...I don't think she sees much of a dilemma.....(Smile).

I plan to drive carefully on the way to Gatlinburg !!!!!

Rufus>>

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

You're just mean is all. 

Hey!  I'm not the one who banned him.  Now he is on a tear because I don't use the same ID here that I do there.  I've only told him several times why I use that ID there since my preferred one - Fred - was not available.  I don't try to hide from anyone on either board who I am.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I understand the logic of just sliding all the Region 1 games out a week.....BUT.....that REALLY....REALLY...forks up my plans.  Ms. Violet had ideas for us to skip the Tift game and travel up to Gatlinburg for a few days.  Now what was the Tift game becomes the Camden game.  By the looks I'm getting...I don't think she sees much of a dilemma.....(Smile).

I plan to drive carefully on the way to Gatlinburg !!!!

Rufus>>

Excellent choice!

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Hey!  I'm not the one who banned him.  Now he is on a tear because I don't use the same ID here that I do there.  I've only told him several times why I use that ID there since my preferred one - Fred - was not available.  I don't try to him from anyone on either board who I am.

Yeah. He definitely has a few screws loose. Only explanation for some of his antics and the things that he finds issue with. xD