The Supreme Court’s Legitimacy Crisis

RedZone

19 minutes ago, concha said:

People should be able to go out for an enjoyable evening without being harassed and badgered.  Bob O'Rourke would have been even more admirable if he actually called out his party and their leadership for fomenting that bullshit in the first place. 👍

Some people are sensitive when it comes to putting binge drinking sexual predators on the supreme bench.

People are funny that way.

• Haha 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Trump is your President, and Kavanaugh is your justice! 

Gotta love ChipMuffin the dumb racist.

He'll buy into a three-decade+ old, uncorroborated and refuted accusation from a guy's high school days as solid gold truth, and completely ignore a quarter century of spotless and lauded actual and documentable service to our country.

Chip's not even remotely embarrassed about being so stupid. 

31 minutes ago, concha said:

He'll buy into a three-decade+ old, uncorroborated and refuted accusation from a guy's high school days as solid gold truth, and completely ignore a quarter century of spotless and lauded actual and documentable service to our country.

2iw3lu.jpg

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

"Calm down, rapist!" xD

Well, he himself admitted he said things he shouldn't have (in his prepared statement no less)  - You'll have to take that up with him.

There were signs earlier.  I'll remind you that I posted this on September 6, well before the accusations became public.  Seems dice games set him off too -- but of course he can't recall.

On 9/6/2018 at 5:07 PM, 15yds4gibberish said:

Who among us hasn't grown "aggressive after blowing still another game of dice" and then sworn everybody to silence about it -- "be very very vigilant w/r/t confidentiality on all issues and all fronts, including with spouses."

DmbsBAVX4AENYUa.jpg

Sound like a carpool dad to you?  Maybe it explains that $200K of 'baseball ticket' debt that suddenly disappeared...This is just some of what came out today.  Sound like Supreme Court Justice material to you?  How much more don't we know, and don't American's have a right to know?  A lifetime appointment should be able to withstand a little vetting...

4 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Well, he himself admitted he said things he shouldn't have (in his prepared statement no less)  - You'll have to take that up with him.

There were signs earlier.  I'll remind you that I posted this on September 6, well before the accusations became public.  Seems dice games set him off too -- but of course he can't recall.

Was it 6 or 7 FBI vettings...?

Kavanaugh has responded regarding the above btw...

25 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Why would I need to "take that up with him?" It's over...or so I hear anyway.  

Save me a seat at the impeachment hearing. ✌️

Kavanaugh was rightfully pissed off from the democrat hit job. 

Anyone who was on the cusp of their all time dream job would be pissed as hell if someone pulled it out from under them at the last second with some outrageous lies. 

They said look at him. Look at his temperament. How can someone falsely accused of sexual assault be so upset? 

....99.95% of the people at this forum can't even name all the supreme court justices without doing a lifesaving "google"......hell, 99.95% of the people here can't even name their state's senators and representatives without performing a "google".. hell, 99.95% of the people here don't even know what congressional district they are in.

BUT, they are #winning on an off-topic high school football forum.....

5 to 4, 5 to 4, 5 to 4, 5 to 4......you get the point.

What a bunch of gobbledygook...