The Supreme Court’s Legitimacy Crisis

RedZone

24 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Lol!  You’re exactly what the left wants. I urge you to not be do angry and gullible. I know it was about 12 things down the agenda, but Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh’s temperament was brought into question. I don’t want yours to suffer the same fate. Do you get all your info in between episodes of soap operas all day? Do you actually have proof...ya know evidence.... of your allegations or are you just, like the liberal way, just parroting what the hateful, bottom line managing MSM wants you to say? SNL had a really good episode last night. I’m guessing if your President Trump was guilty of all of your allegations....well...he wouldn’t be prez still. Enlighten me on your facts. I thank you in advance.

I gave you some airtime, back to the stump.....nothing new here.

I promise you one thing though.

Sooner or later you will talk about trump the SOB. Just a matter of time.

Later...

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I gave you some airtime, back to the stump.....nothing new here.

I promise you one thing though.

Sooner or later you will talk about trump the SOB. Just a matter of time.

Later...

Thanks for the airtime, Chip. You’re the best. But just to remain transparent, you and your boys 66 and SN have been saying that for over 2 years now. “Just a matter of time”. I was begonning to really question your prognosticIon abilities until just now. I really do feel much more secure now  knowing that I now have your actual promise that it’s only “just a matter of time” before I resent the man that is proving to be the last bastion of legitimate American politics. I’ll sleep better tonight. Thanks. 

....oh btw, any report of facts yet by chance? Any of those Russians indicted getting prosecuted yet? Any word yet on actual Americans being indicted?  Just asking since you “promised” and all. 

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is Cajun and his people. This is who we should be catering to and obeying on how to run a society 

They’re like the walking dead. The left is done. I predict an asskicking come mid terms. But of course the MSM will report it as a route by the Democrats until, well, it isn’t .....🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, concha said:

43467072_331646767397691_163786748176891

Here is the current tale of these two men.  The following happened on September 25, 2018:

Brett Kavanaugh gave unhinged testimony in front of a nation, demonstrating his unfitness for the job.  It is fine to disagree with me on this (and I note I pointed out why I thought him unfit before any of the allegations), but you then also disagree with ~2400 law professors, former conservative justice John Paul Stevens, and Brett Kavanaugh himself.  

https://t.co/7Ngh0MKkoj

We'll call Bretts unprecedented WSJ Op-Ed the "I was hijacked by space aliens for the most important job interview of my life, but I promise I'll never be hijacked again..." defense.

Meanwhile, earlier that same morning, Beto O'Rourke issued this tweet:

Seems to me this country could use a little more Beto right about now.

• Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Here is the current tale of these two men.  The following happened on September 25, 2018:

Brett Kavanaugh gave unhinged testimony in front of a nation, demonstrating his unfitness for the job.  It is fine to disagree with me on this (and I note I pointed out why I thought him unfit before any of the allegations), but you then also disagree with ~2400 law professors, former conservative justice John Paul Stevens, and Brett Kavanaugh himself.  

We'll call Bretts unprecedented WSJ Op-Ed the "I was hijacked by space aliens for the most important job interview of my life, but I promise I'll never be hijacked again..." defense.

You only say that because he didn't rob you 😂

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Well, Ol' Beto (the "I'll Use My Hispanic Nickname in Texas" Irish Guy) never had the full force of the Democratic Hit Machine and their mainstream press lackeys set upon him to smear his good name on a national and international stage.  And unlike Robert O'Rourke, Judge Kavanaugh doesn't have a mug shot. I won't even touch the death threats to Kavanaugh's young family. (Ooops, I guess I did)

People should be able to go out for an enjoyable evening without being harassed and badgered.  Bob O'Rourke would have been even more admirable if he actually called out his party and their leadership for fomenting that bullshit in the first place. 👍