The Supreme Court’s Legitimacy Crisis

RedZone

22 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Well then. Do you have anything to add to the discussion about morality or the constitution? Or you just gonna continue with the verbal diarrhea and your cut n paste ”thoughts”? 

One of the rarest animals on the planet is a ChipMuffin argument with actual thought and facts involved.  I think the basselope has more documented sightings.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sportsnut said:

I have my health.

I have my family

I have no loss of any kind.

And I am rarely, ever wrong.

Well except for not being able to be angry, which in itself is right.

Sounds good to me. You and I have most of these in common.

If you would just stop living in fear, you might be halfway tolerable 👍

51 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Well then. Do you have anything to add to the discussion about morality or the constitution? Or you just gonna continue with the verbal diarrhea and your cut n paste ”thoughts”? 

DUDE, you are a "trumper".....absolutely no point. You put a fucking criminal/crook in office then shit all over yourselves about some justices  .

Morality is a fucking game to you people and as long you think you are winning you don't give a shit.

I'd rather converse with a effing tree stump....just as stimulating.

AdobeStock_111206352.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

I am happy you are pleased with my effort.

By the way, whats a charcature?

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

DUDE, you are a "trumper".....absolutely no point. You put a fucking criminal/crook in office then shit all over yourselves about some justices  .

Morality is a fucking game to you people and as long you think you are winning you don't give a shit.

At least it wasn’t a cut n paste response. I’m not a ”Trumper”...whatever that is. BUT.... I am impressed with what our president has accomplished since he’s been in office. And I’m being more impressed byvtrhe day.

Care to back up all of all of th allegations that that you’re throwing out? I know that’s play number one the Democratic playbook.  But as a rational, decent, hard-working, Constitution-respecting American(first), o need more than just verbal diarrhea to affect my opInion of our president AND the daily face-planting Democratic Party. 

I thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

I fear nothing man has to offer.

As a matter of fact, I welcome death.

When it is my time, I will go and I think each and everyday is a good day to die. I have many reasons and embrace them all.

Your first statement is CLEARLY incorrect. But the rest I’m good with.👍

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Do you call tree stumps N-Bombs also you POS?

• Haha 1

ChipMuffin is hilarious. He wore the Hildebeast's buttocks like a hate for ages, and he has the unmitigated gall to criticize other's political choices.

The reason he doesn't try to make reasoned, factual and intelligent arguments is well known: He can't. To save his pathetic life.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

The reason he doesn't try to make reasoned, factual and intelligent arguments is well known: He can't. To save his pathetic life.

....says the guy that is now one meme away from joining the "1 Million Meme Posted Club".....two more gets you a MAGA cap...

57 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

At least it wasn’t a cut n paste response. I’m not a ”Trumper”...whatever that is. BUT.... I am impressed with what our president has accomplished since he’s been in office. And I’m being more impressed byvtrhe day.

Care to back up all of all of th allegations that that you’re throwing out? I know that’s play number one the Democratic playbook.  But as a rational, decent, hard-working, Constitution-respecting American(first), o need more than just verbal diarrhea to affect my opInion of our president AND the daily face-planting Democratic Party. 

I thank you in advance.

What do you want to talk about?

.....tax evasion, tax fraud, tax scams, scams, cheating, lying, mocking, adultery, bankruptcies, not paying debts,  etc......shit, if the Slovenian-American "sex kitten" doesn't want to talk about those things why should a trump redneck?

I thank you in advance.

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

The S.C. will forever be scared by a Justice who was shown to be partisan by his words and demonstrated he didn't have the temperament to handle the job...I guess that's why he had to issue a public apology for his unprofessional behavior...SAD..and on to issues that started this B.S...he was an innocent virgin who thought the Devil's Triangle is a drinking game and never did stupid shit when he was drunk??..there's a lot of claims to the contrary....the FBI "investigation" that ignored 40+ people with info. on the Judge and didn't interview the 2 subjects of the investigation was looked upon as a B.S. investigation limited in it's scope to get him in....so he gets in on party line votes and squeaks in by 2 votes...he received the lowest amounts of votes in modern history...sad..he's a black-eye to the court and this nation...🤕

Leave cunt

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What do you want to talk about?

.....tax evasion, tax fraud, tax scams, scams, cheating, lying, mocking, adultery, etc......shit, if the Slovenian-American "sex kitten" doesn't want to talk about those things why should a trump redneck?

I thank you in advance.

Lol!  You’re exactly what the left wants. I urge you to not be do angry and gullible. I know it was about 12 things down the agenda, but Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh’s temperament was brought into question. I don’t want yours to suffer the same fate. Do you get all your info in between episodes of soap operas all day? Do you actually have proof...ya know evidence.... of your allegations or are you just, like the liberal way, just parroting what the hateful, bottom line managing MSM wants you to say? SNL had a really good episode last night. I’m guessing if your President Trump was guilty of all of your allegations....well...he wouldn’t be prez still. Enlighten me on your facts. I thank you in advance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Your lack of self-awareness is absolutely astounding. You, Chip, and 66 are 3 of a kind for sure.

...self awareness?!?...LOL...you frustrated Trumper..you have no clue..and it shows every day...but keep swinging away...you and your clown pose are very entertaining Blueballs!...😉

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...don't you get tired of typing this ^  same B.S. sentence every time we make you look silly??...#sillytrumper

Negative. It’s never tiresome. It’s an easy sentence to “ parrot” because it’s fact. Unlike the left, I pride myself on dealing with facts, and not just mere accusations by lunatics.

• Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

...self awareness?!?...LOL...you frustrated Trumper..you have no clue..and it shows every day...but keep swinging away...you and your clown pose are very entertaining!...😉

Georgie. Why would I be frustrated? I’m actually getting a little tired of all of the winning and watching you make a fool of yourself.....not. 

....when is the big news aboutbRissian collision coming out again? “You’ll see”...isn’t that how it goes?🤣

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Georgie. Why would I be frustrated? I’m actually getting a little tired of all of the winning and watching you make a fool of yourself.....not. 

....when is the big news aboutbRissian collision coming out again? “You’ll see”...isn’t that how it goes?🤣

..Russia is all "fake news"...like you thinking you're smart...🙄