crawford vs benavidez

DevilDog

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Great fight.  Benavidez talked a good game and Crawford dropped the hammer on that ass in the 12TH with a great uppercut.  Heckuva fight.

Crawford Pound for Pound Da Best.  That uppercut was money 1st one he threw the whole fight. 

Talk is talk.  He dominated the whole fight.  Crawford is great but p4p?  Idk

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Talk is talk.  He dominated the whole fight.  Crawford is great but p4p?  Idk

Who is better than Bud Crawford?  Maybe my homeboy from Desoto Errol Spence Jr.   Crawford is believed by the boxing professionals as the P4P Best in Boxing.  He just beat a big Welterweight. Remember he moved up to this Division. 

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Who is better than Bud Crawford?  Maybe my homeboy from Desoto Errol Spence Jr.   Crawford is believed by the boxing professionals as the P4P Best in Boxing.  He just beat a big Welterweight. Remember he moved up to this Division. 

Yeah I get that he is considered the p4p best.  Since I no longer fight (passive aggressive Budhist) and Mayweather is retired I'll concede that he is p4p best.  

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You too? 

xD

I guess.  I mean if I had to choose something, that would be it.  But I don't have to thankfully.  

Its funny- I thank my mother all the time for not raising me religious and she always apologizes for not raising me that way.  

She has a difficult time thinking or talking about this stuff without going thru the filter that was her upbringing.  7th day...

I shudder to think...

21 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Great fight.  <<<indeed Benavidez talked a good game and Crawford dropped the hammer on that ass in the 12TH with a great uppercut.  Heckuva fight. <<<heck yeah

Crawford Pound for Pound Da Best. <<<maybe  

P4P

1. Vasyl Lomachenko

2. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

3. Terence Crawford

4. Gennady Golovkin

5. Errol Spence Jr.

nice pic right here tho.....

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.

😁

19 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Boxing has really fallen off a cliff in the past 20 years. 

Very true.  Years back, boxers like Ali, Frazier, Holmes, Tyson, De La Hoya, Sugar Ray, Duran.... were household names.  Today the average Joe has no idea who the heavyweight champ is.

Also the MMA seems to be more exciting than boxing, and fans are gravitating to it.  Even boxing gyms are not getting the quantity or  quality of fighters that they did before the turn of the millennium.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ohio said:

Very true.  Years back, boxers like Ali, Frazier, Holmes, Tyson, De La Hoya, Sugar Ray, Duran.... were household names.  Today the average Joe has no idea who the heavyweight champ is.

Also the MMA seems to be more exciting than boxing, and fans are gravitating to it.  Even boxing gyms are not getting the quantity or  quality of fighters that they did before the turn of the millennium.

I cant watch mma I think it's so dumb. I still like boxing. The problem with boxing is there are too may ruling organizations and so there are multiple champs in the same weight class. Also there are too many weight classes. I can go on and on

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I cant watch mma I think it's so dumb. I still like boxing. The problem with boxing is there are too may ruling organizations and so there are multiple champs in the same weight class. Also there are too many weight classes. I can go on and on

I used to like boxing, but am more of an MMA guy now.  Now if boxing starts getting a few good matches with popular fighters, especially in the heavy wt. class I might start watching again.  Plus, good boxing matches are too darn expensive to order.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ohio said:

I used to like boxing, but am more of an MMA guy now.  Now if boxing starts getting a few good matches with popular fighters, especially in the heavy wt. class I might start watching again.  Plus, good boxing matches are too darn expensive to order.

Mma charges about the same for their ppv if not exactly the same 

On 10/13/2018 at 9:20 PM, DevilDog said:

Great fight.  Benavidez talked a good game and Crawford dropped the hammer on that ass in the 12TH with a great uppercut.  Heckuva fight.

Crawford Pound for Pound Da Best.  That uppercut was money 1st one he threw the whole fight.  Benavidez threw the same punch at the same time.

Watched it my self.  Crawford fought his fight and won.  Benavidez was just looking for the chance to land is famous right hook instead of keeping busy and using his length to do something. 

On 10/13/2018 at 9:20 PM, DevilDog said:

Crawford Pound for Pound Da Best.  That uppercut was money 1st one he threw the whole fight.  Benavidez threw the same punch at the same time.

Pound for Pound?  No way. 

On 10/14/2018 at 8:52 PM, Troll said:

P4P

1. Vasyl Lomachenko

2. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

3. Terence Crawford

4. Gennady Golovkin

5. Errol Spence Jr.

nice pic right here tho.....

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.

😁

No way cawardello or GGG top 4.

1. Crawford 

1a. Mikey Garcia

2. Lomo

3. Spence

Lomo has great footwork but can be hit and hit often. Laneres proved that. Lomo gets hit by Mikey its lights out. 

When all said and done I think Mikey will be the best. Great fundamentals great power and does not waste energy

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Then who is?

You got Canelo, you got Vasyl.  I'm sure I am missing others.  When I watch TC fight, there is no excitement that he can drop a fool at any moment.  Don't get me wrong, I like that kat, but just does not have the awe factor that I think the P4P should have. Mike G is not bad either. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

You got Canelo, you got Vasyl.  I'm sure I am missing others.  When I watch TC fight, there is no excitement that he can drop a fool at any moment.  Don't get me wrong, I like that kat, but just does not have the awe factor that I think the P4P should have. Mike G is not bad either. 

You know he moved up in WT.  No controversial victories.  Maybe a Lomo argument.  Canelo good but know.  He got taken to School by Mayweather and 2 decisions with GGG that many felt he lost. Most experts have Lomo and Crawford.

• Like 2