Elite 25 Rankings/ Florida On Their Mind

HawgGoneIt

9 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

You have some nerve to start a thread earlier about a Cali team ranked somewhere around 150 with several loses, but are enthusiastic about a Grayson team with several loses ranked 25. Hypocrisy 

If by several, you mean 2 losses to ranked teams, one to a Top 10 team. They also have notched wins against Top 100 opponents.

That particular CA team has losses to #29, #194, and #771 with their best win against #419.

Drink you another beer and take a break from HSFB until you sober up.

Only in your mind. Come back when the packers play anyone with a pulse.

my point hang/cc is you are tired of people shitting on your team, but you/cc do the same thing...except your post was to attack an entire state.

i stand by my assertion that collhwip doesn’t deserve anywhere near a top ten ranking, now go cry in your/cc’s safe room.

I honestly wouldn't bitch if Grayson was ranked in the 40s on there looking at their wins and losses. Not really my team to defend in all reality. 

Clearly there is a difference in the two teams records though. 

I mean, I can see Grayson beating teams outside the top 40 with ease. 

I'm not too sure about that Notre Dame squad beating Jenks Oklahoma who is ranked right behind them.

149 Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Mission 2 6-3 3-1 (2nd) 2-0 52.7 37.1 50-30
WINS: #419 Serra [Junipero] (Gardena, CA) (38-7), #505 Alemany (Mission Hills, CA) (54-21), #1505 Paraclete (Lancaster, CA) (55-7), #1936 Loyola (Los Angeles, CA) (28-7), #2712 Birmingham (Van Nuys, CA) (49-12), #2812 San Fernando (CA) (56-7), LOSSES: #29 Bishop Amat (La Puente, CA) (28-14), #194 St. Francis (Mountain View, CA) (23-12), #771 Moorpark (CA) (35-34)

150 Jenks (OK)   team preview   trend Oklahoma 6A-I District 1 6A-I 7-1 4-1 (t 2nd) 5-1 52.6 29.2 35-28
WINS: #220 Union (Tulsa, OK) (27-10), #470 Bixby (OK) (28-14), #712 Mansfield Legacy (Mansfield, TX) (35-14), #2129 Yukon (OK) (48-17), #3283 Norman (OK) (42-20), #6803 Edmond Memorial (Edmond, OK) (35-0), #7828 Enid (OK) (70-9), LOSSES: #33 Broken Arrow (OK) (28-13)

I don't think they'd beat Walton either. Walton proved they can beat a top 200 team. Since we are all over proving it shit tonight. They also didn't lose to a fringe top 200 team and a team outside the top 500. 

165 Walton [George] (Marietta, GA)   team preview   trend Georgia AAAAAAA Region 4 AAAAAAA 7-1 2-1 (t 2nd) 6-1 52 33.2 35-32
WINS: #103 North Gwinnett (Suwanee, GA) (27-24), #585 Mill Creek (Hoschton, GA) (48-27), #1300 Collins Hill (Suwanee, GA) (29-25), #1374 Newnan (GA) (45-21), #1637 Etowah (Woodstock, GA) (40-14), #3975 Lassiter (Marietta, GA) (38-24), #4104 Pope [Alan C.] (Marietta, GA) (35-3), LOSSES: #134 Roswell (GA) (32-31)

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Only in your mind. Come back when the packers play anyone with a pulse.

my point hang/cc is you are tired of people shitting on your team, but you/cc do the same thing...except your post was to attack an entire state.

i stand by my assertion that collhwip doesn’t deserve anywhere near a top ten ranking, now go cry in your/cc’s safe room.

Too bad we can't play the likes of Corona, King, and Valley View.

Those are real bad asses with a very strong pulse.

Maybe since no one wants to discuss the Bluestar Elite 25 poll, they'd be good enough to kindly explain to me how and why Notre Dame is ranked ahead of Walton at all.

I mean looking at the records, who they played, and who they lost to etc. All that seems like a pretty big difference to me. 

149 Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Mission 2 6-3 3-1 (2nd) 2-0 52.7 37.1 50-30
WINS: #419 Serra [Junipero] (Gardena, CA) (38-7), #505 Alemany (Mission Hills, CA) (54-21), #1505 Paraclete (Lancaster, CA) (55-7), #1936 Loyola (Los Angeles, CA) (28-7), #2712 Birmingham (Van Nuys, CA) (49-12), #2812 San Fernando (CA) (56-7), LOSSES: #29 Bishop Amat (La Puente, CA) (28-14), #194 St. Francis (Mountain View, CA) (23-12), #771 Moorpark (CA) (35-34)

165 Walton [George] (Marietta, GA)   team preview   trend Georgia AAAAAAA Region 4 AAAAAAA 7-1 2-1 (t 2nd) 6-1 52 33.2 35-32
WINS: #103 North Gwinnett (Suwanee, GA) (27-24), #585 Mill Creek (Hoschton, GA) (48-27), #1300 Collins Hill (Suwanee, GA) (29-25), #1374 Newnan (GA) (45-21), #1637 Etowah (Woodstock, GA) (40-14), #3975 Lassiter (Marietta, GA) (38-24), #4104 Pope [Alan C.] (Marietta, GA) (35-3), LOSSES: #134 Roswell (GA) (32-31)

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why the thumbs down reaction for my last post @AztecPadre

Do you only like and laugh at personal attacks or other trolling? 

If you didn't like what I said, be a man and come forward. Explain what it was you didn't like. 

I think Colquitt County wins 3 of 5 over Cen10 with defense and special teams. Not sure what type of scores we'd get because Colquitt has never faced an offense exactly like that one. This year though, I think the defense prevails. Cen10 coach probably loses it by failing to kick a field goal or punting one time. Colquitt wins by actually nailing a 55 yard kick after Cen10 fails on a 4th and forever leaving it open for Daijun Edwards and Ty Leggett to make a first down or two running the clock down and getting the kicker into position. 

Dang. Honestly thought I had clicked on the laughing face. Sorry was at work and kind of busy. But tell me how you really feel?

• Haha 1

I could pick on Mission Viejo too, but idc about them. They lost to number 369 yet they're ranked 37th. They beat number 51 OLU who's best win is over a fringe top 200 team and they/OLU has 4 friggen losses. 3 of them I call ass whippings. 

Mission Viejo and OLU get gifted rankings all the time. They seldom ever prove anything except they can lose to top ranked teams. Pure beat up material gifted top 100 rankings all the damn time. 

Here I sit listening to bullshit from a guy in the neighborhood with those teams fucking with me about my team's ranking. I know you can't fucks with those teams rankings because your team plays OLU. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why the thumbs down reaction for my last post @AztecPadre

Do you only like and laugh at personal attacks or other trolling? 

If you didn't like what I said, be a man and come forward. Explain what it was you didn't like. 

I think Colquitt County wins 3 of 5 over Cen10 with defense and special teams. Not sure what type of scores we'd get because Colquitt has never faced an offense exactly like that one. This year though, I think the defense prevails. Cen10 coach probably loses it by failing to kick a field goal or punting one time. Colquitt wins by actually nailing a 55 yard kick after Cen10 fails on a 4th and forever leaving it open for Daijun Edwards and Ty Leggett to make a first down or two running the clock down and getting the kicker into position. 

Just finished reading your rant. Originally saw first line and went back and saw it was a thumbs down. But, be a man? Wtf? If I'm not scared of any man in person why the fuck would I be scared on a freaking hsfb message board? Come down from your pirch bro. This is hsfb, we are not curing cancer here. What the hell has gotten into you lately?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I could pick on Mission Viejo too, but idc about them. They lost to number 369 yet they're ranked 37th. They beat number 51 OLU who's best win is over a fringe top 200 team and they OLU has 4 friggen losses. 3 of them I call ass whippings. 

Mission Viejo and OLU get gifted rankings all the time. They seldom ever prove anything except they can lose to top ranked teams. Pure beat up material gifted top 100 rankings all the damn time. 

Here I sit listening to bullshit from a guy in the neighborhood with those teams fucking with me about my team's ranking. I know you can't fucks with those teams rankings because your team plays OLU. 

Maybe you're too far into your cups but I think this is what you said...

IMG_1622.JPG

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Just finished reading your rant. Originally saw first line and went back and saw it was a thumbs down. But, be a man? Wtf? If I'm not scared of any man in person why the fuck would I be scared on a freaking hsfb message board? Come down from your pirch bro. This is hsfb, we are not curing cancer here. What the hell has gotten into you lately?

Maybe read the thread and you could know.  Full trash cans have to get dumped ya know. 

Apologies for taking offense to someone pussing out with the thumb down reaction... Especially if it was on accident. 

Certainly not on any pirch, whatever that is. I have been known to take my toddy on the porch at times though. xD

13 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Now that I am hundreds of millions of dollars richer...

How much do I have to pay to get members banned? 😁 I'm making a list as I type.

The Hawg Pen is about to get one hell of a face lift, too.

I may even pay for the broke ass Huskies to come get beatdown in the new pen!

I hope you did win that jackpot. 

I won $2. Spent $10. The story of my life. xD

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Too bad we can't play the likes of Corona, King, and Valley View.

Those are real bad asses with a very strong pulse.

Corona and King are terrible but they are in Cen10’s league and thus had neither they, nor Cen10 had any choice.  Valley View with 28players signed up to fill Cen10’s schedule after nobody else would so although they may not have a pulse, they got cojones.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bro. I started this thread to discuss the rankings of this thread. 

I have to be honest and say that I'm sick to death of people bringing academics and economics into a fucking football discussion. What in the actual hell does any of that shit have to do with this poll? 

Colquitt probably has the best chance of going undefeated. However, if the Huskies beat Mater Dei or SJB, I'd imagine them definitely being ahead of Colquitt in this poll. Do you not? 

You're speaking of shit that may or may not happen in the future. I'd like to think this poll is about what has happened so far and is likely subject to change as teams play on. I mean, I read the story attached and it sounded a lot like the pollster(s) is/are open to shuffling the polls. Idk if they're all about being undefeated or what. Obviously they don't totally mind teams losing. JSerra is still in the top 25 after getting beat twice... One loss a damned boat race. 

Their only saving grace in my mind is how close they played SJB, but, really, after the boat race loss to Mater Dei, they should be gone in my personal opinion. 

Anyway, I wanted to discuss a poll. Somehow, we are going after the pollsters with false accusations (Pops) and going after Colquitt football (economics). 

WTF?

Oh yeah... Nice pool. Finish that beer before it gets hot. 

Fence needs work, (replacement) but yeah the pool and the setting in general is badass.

Not that anybody cares, who knows... could be Block posting a fictitious spot of his off google.

Regards,

BGW

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why not? Why not go after SFA for "not earning it" this year? Is there some reason like an understanding of their situation? 

Because we understand what happened to their intended schedule.

and I don't hear anything either way about them. No one here propping them up like you and the GA guys with Colquitt.