All eyes will be on the state of Louisiana this weekend. Let's get it done.

RedZone

14 minutes ago, Kalven said:

Still not convinced about the maze n blue?

Nope. Beat Ohio state and win the big ten then come back to me. 

Getting closer but still not convinced. We've seen the same story with the big ten. Yeah they got a NC with OSU a few years back but the big ten has been shut out in the playoffs 2x. 

Michigan better hope ND loses or a possibly first rd matchup with alabama can certainly happen and you know you want no part of that 

In all honesty what does Michigan have that would show you any hint that they can beat a team like alabama or even clemson. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Nope. Beat Ohio state and win the big ten then come back to me. 

Getting closer but still not convinced. We've seen the same story with the big ten. Yeah they got a NC with OSU a few years back but the big ten has been shut out in the playoffs 2x. 

Michigan better hope ND loses or a possibly first rd matchup with alabama can certainly happen and you know you want no part of that 

In all honesty what does Michigan have that would show you any hint that they can beat a team like alabama or even clemson. 

Michigan would get killed by Bama 

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Killed.  Michigan's offense is horrible.  Bama would win by 20+. 

I agree i think it would at least a 3 TD game. It maybe close in the beginning. Michigan def can keep them in the game for a while. Shea patterson will not beat alabama. 

Depending on the spread maybe Michigan covers

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree i think it would at least a 3 TD game. It maybe close in the beginning. Michigan def can keep them in the game for a while. Shea patterson will not beat alabama. 

Depending on the spread maybe Michigan covers

Michigan's defense would give up 30+ points. Bama would have great field position and wear them out. I don't think Michigan's defense is all that great either.  Very good, nothing special.

I have seen them up close

20180929_162603.jpg

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Michigan's defense would give up 30+ points. Bama would have great field position and wear them out. I don't think Michigan's defense is all that great either.  Very good, nothing special.

I have seen them up close

20180929_162603.jpg

Winovich is very good. I'll take him at alabama. Fast aggressive. 

Hows Michigan secondary??

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Your taking Michigan over OSU? So NW vs Mich big ten title game then

I like Michigan in that game, but I wouldn't touch that game. 

One has a horrible offense,  and the other has a bad defense. Turnovers will decide the game,  just like they did this past week in the Michigan state- Ohio state game

19 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I like Michigan in that game, but I wouldn't touch that game. 

One has a horrible offense,  and the other has a bad defense. Turnovers will decide the game,  just like they did this past week in the Michigan state- Ohio state game

Michigan state gave away that game. I cant believe how bad they look. Them and Wisconsin didnt live up to what they were supposed to be this year. They had a lot of talent coming back and both of them did nothing with it. 

Ohio state has overachieved all year. Except for purdue who got them.

On 11/13/2018 at 2:57 PM, steeler01 said:

You're a Michigan fan. Michigan should beat Ohio state,  but it's going to be a dog fight cause that offense stinks

No I’m not a Michigan Fan. Just a prediction I stuck with since the beginning. I’m actually a USC fan which is why I’m hoping for Urban Meyers to come. I can see Jim Harbaugh winning the NC in the stadium built for him (Santa Clara).